剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
这到底是为什么
because of what?
-因为你的情感 -别逼我 莉亚
- Sentiment. - Don't push me, Leah.
因为你对她父亲的情感
Because of who her father was and how you felt about him.
你干什么
What are you doing?
-打电♥话♥给杰夫 -我能搞定的
- I'm calling Geoff. - I can fix this. Please.
-让他别发表 -等等 让我想想
- I'm telling him not to announce. - No. No, wait. Let me think.
你还要想什么
What is there to think about?
再也不会有这样的时机了
There isn't another version of this waiting in the winds
再也不会有杰夫和流感恐慌了
There isn't another Geoff or another flu scare
再也不会有疫苗和病毒了 只有这次
or another vaccine or virus! This is it!
-迈克尔你没事吧 -布丽奇特你好
- Are you all right, Michael? - Oh, hi, Bridget.
你看起来就像三明治被狗偷吃了一样
You look like a dog ate your sandwich.
我不知道我到底在这里做什么
Got no idea what I'm doing here.
我觉得你做得...
Well, I think you are doing...
非常非常好
really, really well.
关于俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗
The Russian flu vaccine...
你还记得吗 上周因为操作系统的问题
Remember last week we had to postpone the tests
我们不得不推迟了测试
because there was an issue with the SOPs?
结果出来了
Well, the results have all come back,
并且标记好了序号♥和时间
and they're all stamped and dated,
一切都没有问题
everything is fine, blah, blah, blah.
但是 水印上的日期是星期三
But the watermark dates say Wednesday.
可测试却是在周四进行的
And the tests happened on Thursday.
他们肯定是把时间弄错了
They must've got the dates wrong.
这不太可能
Well, that's not possible
因为系统是和原子钟相连的
because the system is linked to an atomic clock.
差不多一年前就广泛使用了
It was a big publicity thing about a year ago.
所以不可能出问题
So they just can't be wrong.
那为什么出错了呢
So...why is it wrong?
付你高薪就是要在这种时候派用场的啊
Well, that's why you're paid the big bucks!
疫苗的事 解决了
This vaccine thing...it's sorted.
我是说 我找到接手的人了
I mean, I've got somebody onto it, so...
我们别再...
You know, let's not...
我们别管了
Let's leave it.
我和你
You and me.
我是说 等我多了解一些再说
I mean, until I...know more.
没错
Right.
但我的确了解到一些新情况
But I...I do know more.
我把最近18个月
I pulled the previous
关于疫苗的报告放到一起比对
reports on the vaccine over the last 18 months,
确切地说是观察它们的热稳定性
specifically the thermal stability observation.
结果非常诡异
And it's weird.
用1-900间的任意数字来表示
So, it's represented by a number between 1 and 900,
每18天为一个周期
taken every 18 days, right?
这完全没有问题
So it's all...fine.
只是当我把它和其他疫苗对比时
It's just that when I compared it to other vaccines,
它们竟然
there was an exact match.
跟1969年的香港流感完全吻合
Hong Kong flu, 1969.
这不常见吗
So, what, is that unusual?
不 这是不可能的
No. It's impossible!
肯定是有人把香港流感的结果
Someone must have taken the Hong Kong flu results
伪装成了俄♥罗♥斯♥流感
and used them to fake the results for the Russian flu.
这事很严重 迈克尔
This is...serious, Michael.
-这事非常严重 -等等
- This is really serious. - Wait. Hang on.
让我看一下
Let me... Let me look at that.
好的
OK.
好的
Ah, right, well...
我知道是怎么回事了
I see what's happened here.
我不忍♥心说 可是
I...I hate to tell you, but...
你看错了
you're mistaken.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh. Am I? - Yes.
你看的其实是同一个疫苗
This...this actually is the same...vaccine.
看这里 你...
See, you've...you've...
你观察的都是香港流感
You've pulled the observations for Hong Kong flu.
没错
Oh. Yes.
是我弄错了
My mistake.
我简直太笨了
W...What an idiot!
我希望你别再插手这事了
I want you to stay away from this!
你吓到我了 迈克尔
You're scaring me, Michael.
拜托你
But, please, j-just...
听着 有一些事在发生
Look, there are things going on.
但我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
反正...
Just...
别卷进这些事里 行吗
don't get involved, please?
好吧
OK. That...
可能有点来不及了
might be a bit late.
我获取了一个疫苗样本
I managed to get a sample of the vaccine
现在正在进行测试
and I'm running tests on it now.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么拿到样本的
Well, how the fuck did you get a sample?
耍了点小聪明
Cleverness?
面包碎屑
Break crumbs.
我知道他去哪了
I know where he's going.
看来...
So...
你会偷东西了
You can pickpocket.
不错啊
Handy.
而且这次我还能看见
And I can see this time.
我可以让子弹直接射穿你的头
And I can put a bullet right in your head.
你真的杀了我爸爸吗
Did you really kill my dad?
是啊 是我♥干♥的没错
Oh, yeah. It was me, all right.
你为什么要告诉我
Why are you telling me that?!
放哪去了
I put it somewhere.
找到了
Oh, there it is.
你知道你是什么吗
You know what you are?
你是个信徒
You're a believer.
所以她喜欢你
That's why she likes you.
你不是不会杀人
It's not that you can't take life.
我觉得你能杀好多人 只是
I reckon you could take billions. But...
你要到万不得已才会杀
it would have to be necessary.
杀我
Killing me just...
还没到万不得已的程度
isn't necessary.
不 不要
No... No, don't...
不要
Don't!
不要伤害他们
Don't hurt them!
有点事我得去关照一下
There are things I need to see to.
今晚在这里见我
Meet me here...tonight.
多加小心
Be careful.
他可真有魅力
He is just...charming!
我需要给三个人弄个新身份
I need new identities for three people.
旧的身份要完全抹掉
Old identities totally erased.
你能办到吗
Can you do that?
我
Me? Er...
我可以弄出生证明 可以弄护照
I can do birth certs. I can do passports,
我有个偷数据的程序 所以完全
I have a programme that plunders databases so thoroughly...
没问题
Sure.
今晚回来拿
Come back tonight.
这么说他们手里一直有真的病毒
So all this time they had a real virus?
真有俄♥罗♥斯♥流感
Russian flu is real?
是的 真有
Yes, it's real.
而且他们准备让它像胖子核弹一样爆发
And they're going "Fat Man" On it,
这样他们就能让全球都接种他们的疫苗
which is how they get a whole planet to take their vaccine.
如果那些
If the results of the
假爆发的结果是以实事为蓝本
fake outbreak are modelled on the real thing,
想想西班牙流感或更糟吧
think Spanish flu or worse.
那个很糟吗 西班牙那个
And was that one bad, the Spanish one?
那一次死了五千万人 格兰特
It killed 50 million people, Grant.
再说 我们现在有个更大的问题
Besides, we ought to be working on the bigger question here, hmm?
他是谁
Who the fuck's he?
格兰特 你说他说了英语
Grant, you said he spoke English.
他会说英语吗
Does he speak English?
你
Hey, you.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表