剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
变了很多 你也是
Lots. And so have you.
让我单独和他谈谈 杰茜卡
Let me speak to him alone, Jessica.
他不认识你 他会跟我说话的
He doesn't know you. He'll talk to me.
-不可能 -上帝啊 杰茜卡
- No fucking way. - Oh, Christ, Jessica!
我被绑住了
I'm tied.
你有刀枪 我还能做什么
You've got guns and knives. What can I do?
我们都需要知道他做了什么
We both need to find out what he did to it.
我们都需要知道
We both need to know.
看到你真好 格兰特
It's lovely to see you, Grant.
你长大了 过得怎么样
You've grown. How have you been?
你想杰茜卡吗
Did you miss Jessica?
关心她那种人并不容易 我知道的
It's not easy caring for someone like her. I know that.
你把我变成了幽灵
You turned me into a ghost.
我对你做同样的事会怎么样
What if I did the same to you?
我不觉得你是那种人
I don't think that's the sort of person you are.
我记得她让你给我们一些空间的
I believe you were told to give us some space.
你有计划吗
So, do you have a plan, then?
没有
Not really.
我想着就继续前进 希望会有事情发生
I just thought I'd keep moving and hope that something occurred.
我不知道会是你
I didn't know it would be you.
你怎么找到我们的 这里没有信♥号♥♥
How did you find us? There's no reception.
我在下边碰到对老夫妻 说有小孩骂他们
I met an old couple down below, said a boy swore at them.
-他可真是个麻烦货 -没错
- He's a massive pain in the arse. - He is.
你减肥了 真不错
You've lost weight. It's nice.
不过不怎么喜欢这胡子
Don't like that beard, though.
你把一切都准备好了吗 准备开始了吗
You have everything in place? All ready to go?
你计划的一切 都在进行中
Everything you planned, it's all happening.
你对两面神做了什么 菲利普
What did you do to Janus, Philip?
我定位了东南亚的一个种族群体
I located a racial grouping in Southeast Asia.
癌症和心脏疾病率都很低
Lower incidence of... of cancer, heart disease.
也少暴♥力♥
Violence...less.
我感觉
I felt...
他们很完美
they were perfect.
于是你选择了他们
And you chose them?
我确实想选他们 确实
I...I wanted to. I did.
但最后时刻
But at the very last moment...
我改变了想法
..I changed my mind.
我选择了自己的种族
I chose my own.
罗姆人
Roma.
两面神会留下的是罗姆人
Roma are the people that Janus will leave fertile.
我做出了选择 米尔纳
I chose, Milner.
我真的非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
我说过你是神
I said you were a god.
你还真是
And you were.
你当然该做出选择
Why shouldn't you choose?
你不生气吗
You're not angry?
还记得我们那种美妙的"孤立感"吗
Do you remember that beautiful separation we felt?
这世上最大的秘密 只有我们懂
The biggest secret in the world. Just us.
那感觉从未消失
That feeling's never left,
现在我才知道 其实我一直在等待
and now I know I was always waiting.
等什么
For what?
等你
For you.
我们就快成功了 菲利普
We're nearly there, Philip.
只剩最后一件事了
We just have one last thing to do.
这是给你的
I have this for you.
是个非常在行的人做的
The person who did this was very good.
快跑 杰茜卡
Run, Jessica!
拜托
Please?
现在只剩你和我了
Now it's just you and me.
你会没事的 好吗
You'll be all right. OK?
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe! Breathe!
米尔纳
Milner!
威尔逊 谢天谢地是你
Wilson, thank Christ it's you.
我要给你介绍一位伟大的人
I want you to meet a great man.
这位是菲利普·卡维尔
This is Philip Carvel.
什么 他就是菲利普·卡维尔
What? He's Philip Carvel?
你下指令了吗
Have you given the command yet?
你下令释放病毒了吗
The command to release Russian flu. Have you given it?
下了 怎么了
Yes, I have. Why?
天啊 他妈的
Christ. Oh, Jesus fucking...
你得撤回命令
You have to reverse it.
两面神不是随机的 他调整了它
Janus isn't random. He changed it.
-我知道 -你知道
- Yes, I know. - You know?
我不同意他做出的调整
I don't agree with the adjustment he made,
我不同意 但这只会牺牲几千条性命
I don't, but it's only going to cost a few thousand lives
-然后我们就将... -他是这么说的吗
- and we will have... - Is that what he told you?
告诉她你发现了什么
Tell her what you found out.
两面神将令疫苗无法生效
Janus stops the vaccine from working.
不不不 这不...
No. No, no, no, that's not...
听我说 我们手里的疫苗基本是没用的
Listen to me. The flu vaccine we have is practically useless.
他说得没错
He's right.
我发现两面神会劫持疫苗
I discovered that Janus hijacks the vaccine.
然后依附在疫苗上
It attaches itself to it.
也就是说 当你接种了疫苗
So, it means that when you're vaccinated,
你体内产生的抗体将是错误的形态
the antibodies you create to fight the flu are the wrong shape.
是没用的
They won't work.
除非
Unless...
除非
Unless?
除非你是罗姆人
Unless you are Roma.
疫苗会产生跟两面神一样的效果
The vaccine does what Janus does.
只有罗姆人是免疫的
Only Roma will be protected.
我对杰茜卡的爱就像一种身体机能
My love for Jessica was like a physical thing,
一种到她出生后才形成的器官
an organ that didn't exist until she was born...
它掌控了一切
And then it controlled everything.
你这么做是为了她
You did this for her?!
可我们检测过了 疫苗有效
But we tested it. It worked...
对杰茜卡有效 她是罗姆人
On Jessica. She's Roma.
不管你让谁去释放病毒 你必须把他召回
Whoever you called to release it, you have to call him back.
等等 让我想想
Just a minute. Let...let me think.
还有什么好想的 米尔纳
What's there to think about, Milner?
快打电♥话♥
Make the call.
德坎拉·比洛蒂
Dekendra Bilotti.
权限XYL52721
Access XYL52721.
行动
Commence.
什么
What?
你说...
But you said...
行动
commence.
-你之前并没下令 -我也不想的
- You hadn't called him? - It's not what I wanted.
完全不想 那些人命
Not at all. All those lives.
-那很不幸 -不幸
- It is unfortunate. - Unfortunate?!
俄♥罗♥斯♥疫苗不会生效的
The Russian flu vaccine doesn't work.
那是百万条人命啊 甚至上亿
That's millions of lives. Hundreds of millions, even.
地球上有七十亿人口
And there are seven billion on this planet.
少了一亿不会有什么影响的
100 million won't even make a dent.
我们是想拯救全人类
We're trying to save the species.
如果代价只是几百万人命 难道不行吗
If it costs a few million individuals, isn't that OK?
当然他妈不行 快打电♥话♥
It's not fucking OK! Call back!
召他回来 阻止他
Call him back now! Stop him!
我让你把他召回来
I told you to call him back.
你不能开枪打我
You can't shoot me.
只有我知道他是谁
I'm the only one who knows who he is.
不 没事
No, no, it's fine.
我理解
I understand.
我完全理解
I understand completely.
把枪扔了
Throw the gun.
跪下 快
Get on your knees. Now!
这很容易 下一个就是你 伙计
It's easy, this. You're next, mate.
-格兰特 别 求你了 -为什么
- Grant, don't! Don't. Please? - Why?
干脆你也一起
Why not you as well?
因为...我在请求你
Because...I'm asking you.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表