变形金刚
第三季 第十集
掘地三尺把他给我找出来
Search every street until you find him.
不然就承受我们的怒火吧
Or suffer our wrath.
绝对不能辜负多重宇宙的主宰
You dare not fail the masters of the multiverse.
不惜一切代价抓住在逃的热破
You must apprehend the fugitive Hot Rod at any cost.
出发吧 找到他
Now go! Find him!
他会受到最严厉的惩罚
He will be punished most severely.
彻底毁灭
Utterly destroyed!
行动
Go!
一边是汽车人 一边是霸天虎
Autobots on one side, Decepticons on the other.
和往日一模一样
Just like old times.
但是你们想打败五面怪
But if you want to defeat the Quintessons,
就得想出一个方案
you need to come up with a plan.
双方都来一杯代表友谊的能量晶体吧
Might as well be over a friendly mug of Energon!
有何不可
Why not?
等着
Wait here.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
我们去打倒那个五面怪法官
We take down that Quintesson judge,
旋刃进行高级侦察
Whirl will be on advanced recon.
痛击和我乘坐汽车人穿梭艇
Clobber and I will take an Autobot shuttle
登上五面怪的飞船 但我们需要支援
and board the Quintesson ship. But we'll need back up.
声波 我知道我们有分歧
Soundwave, I know we've had our differences but--
我们没有分歧
We have no differences.
-很好 -因为从现在开始我会接管一切
- Good! Then-- - Because I will be in charge from now on.
什么
What?!
你连什么情况都搞不清楚
You don't even know what's going on!
我知道你不是擎天柱
I know you're no Optimus Prime.
要不是我
If it weren't for me,
你还傻傻地困在游♥行♥里呢
you'd still be gawking at that parade!
是的
Yes.
但是现在你已经没有用武之地了
But now you have outlived your usefulness.
什么
What?
那是游♥行♥时放的歌♥
Hey, that's the parade song!
这可不妙
Ooh, that's not good.
我们发现他以后 他就不断出故障
He's been glitching since we found him!
太吓人了
Creeps me out.
他这样的行为好像是因为
His behavior appears to be the result
他是被强制从循环中拽出来的
of being improperly removed from the Loop.
这音乐真讨厌
Ugh, I hate this music!
猎狗也是这样的情况
This is like what happened to Hound.
汽车人猎狗吗 他怎么了
The Autobot Hound? What happened to him?
他像你一样被强制从循环中拉出来
He never recovered from being removed from the Loop
一直都没有恢复
in the manner you were.
我们必须打败五面怪法官
We need to defeat the Quintesson Judge.
是它害了你 我们都深受其害
It did this to you. It did this to all of us.
你的计划不会成功的
Your plan is useless.
太耗时了
It'll take too long.
我有个更好的计划
I have a better plan.
-我们要跟上吗 -我才不出去呢
- Do we gotta follow him? - I'm not going out there.
热破 他现在的情况不适合一个人待在外面
Hot Rod, he's in no condition to be out there alone.
行吧
Fine.
快看啊
Look at that!
你击败了一个巡逻官
You downed a Prosecutor?!
我要审问一下这东西
I'm going to interrogate this thing.
你不能审问一个巡逻官
You can't interrogate a Prosecutor!
你们或许不能
Maybe you can't.
但是我会让它把知道的都告诉我
But I will get it to tell me everything it knows.
让我来
I've got it!
我们应该对话的是执达官
What we need to talk to is a bailiff.
那就是执达官
That's a Bailiff.
-我们分头 -大家分头行动
- I think we should split-- - We split into teams,
-包围它 -对
- and box it in. - Uh, yeah.
大家分头行动 旋刃
Split into teams. Whirl, you--
汽车人 你负责空中
Autobot, you take to the sky.
随时准备提供掩护
Be prepared to provide cover.
对 就是这样
Yeah, that.
你跟着我
You, with me.
你原地待命
You, stay put.
我要审问那玩意
I'm going to interrogate this thing.
这是什么情况
What's that about?
或许他们在讨论美容小秘诀
Maybe they're trading beauty secrets.
你跟我来
You.
好消息 我和你一起行动
Good news! I get to go with you.
好吧 行动吧
Alright. Let's do this.
十分抱歉 热破
I'm so sorry, Hot Rod.
我是认真的 我们就像兄弟一样
I really am. We're like buds.
你在说什么 痛击
What are you talking about Clobber?
我得把你干掉 热破
I gotta take you out, Hot Rod.
我也不想 但是这是得到我的命令
I don't wanna, but I got orders.
这就是声波刚才的命令吗
Is that what Soundwave was telling you?
真是荒谬
That's ridiculous!
谢谢你当我的朋友 热破
Thanks for being my friend, Hot Rod.
再见
Goodbye.
-痛击 我们可是朋友 -我知道
- Clobber, we're friends! - I know!
所以我比你更难受
This hurts me more than it hurts you!
不 我才更难受
No-no! It hurts me more!
-什么情况 -是痛击
- What is that? - That's Clobber,
在执行我的命令
carrying out my orders.
如果她锤他头再大声一点
Oh. Well, if she bashes his head in any louder,
五面怪就要发现我们了
the Quintessons will be all over us.
五面怪已经在这里了
The Quintessons are already here.
给飞行汽车人发信♥号♥♥
Signal the Autobot flyer.
看我
Hey, look at me!
痛击 住手
Clobber! Hold on! Stop!
-但我是霸天虎的一员 -我叫你住手
- But I'm a Decepticon. - No I mean STOP.
听
Listen!
-听到了吗 -游♥行♥的歌♥
- You hear that? - The parade song.
声波 晚点再干掉我
Soundwave. Deactivate me later.
现在他们需要我们的帮助
Right now they need our help.
坚持住 笑嘻嘻
Hold up, Smiles!
你是热破
You're Hot Rod.
-他又卡住了吗 -是啊
- So he froze up again, huh? - Yeah.
其实我们可以不用带着声波
You know, we don't have to take Soundwave with us.
我明白 把这个傲慢卑鄙的八音盒留在这
I hear you. Leave the arrogant backstabbing music box here,
让五面怪好好招待他
and let the Quintessons take care of him.
汽车人是不会这样做的
That's not how Autobots do things.
我可以带着他 老大
I'll get him, boss.
我来把他们引开 死胡同 帮助痛击
I'll lead them away! Dead End, help Clobber!
别看我啊 你力气比较大
Don't look at me. You're the strong one.
太好了 你回来了
Good, you made it back.
-声波还在脱机吗 -他恢复意识了
- Soundwave still out of it? - He's conscious,
但是这次脱机时间远长于以前
but was offline for much longer than before.
他的状态越来越糟了 他在哪
So he's getting worse. Where is he?
他在拘留室审问犯人
He's down in the holding cells interrogating the prisoner.
-还叫我们别打扰他 -什么
- Said not to interrupt him. - What?
新星神思者
Nova Cronum!
我们
We--
我们喜欢驾驶小象限仪
we like to fly the Pyxis Quadrant.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
你在干什么 声波
What are you doing, Soundwave?!
-尝试找到答案 -什么 怎么找
- Trying to get answers. - What? How?
我正在使用只有他能听到的高频声波
I am targeting him with a high frequency tone only he can hear.
他会给我提供我需要的信息
He will give me the information I need.
迟早的事
Eventually.
让他痛苦不是得到答案的方法
Causing him pain is no way to get answers!
汽车人不会这么低级
No Autobot would ever stoop this low!
这就是为什么霸天虎比汽车人更胜一筹
Exactly why Autobots are inferior and Decepticons are superior.
打得好
Good fight.
你把你知道的一切都告诉我 快点
You need to tell me everything you know. Now.
我跟他说过几百遍了 我什么也不知道