变形金刚
第三季 第七集
太棒了 擎天柱
Yeah, Optimus!
今天真是个游♥行♥的好日子
It is a perfect day for a parade.
这会是你最后一次游♥行♥
This is your last parade.
沉睡者
真是个有趣的团队
What a fun crew.
我们接下来要做什么 无畏领袖
What should we do next, fearless leader?
我们要继续待机吗
Should we keep doing this?
在五面怪找到我们之前
Great way to spend our last couple astro-cycles
这可是个消磨剩下的天文周期的好法子
before the Quintessons get us.
你要走吗 尽管去吧
You wanna leave? Go ahead.
他们会马上把你放回循环里的
They'll put you right back in the Loop.
我宁愿一遍又一遍地看那愚蠢的游♥行♥
I'd rather watch that stupid parade over and over
再看着你那生锈的
then look at your rusty --
你忘了我唯一的一条规矩吗
Have you forgotten my one rule?
这儿不能打架 想都别想
No fighting in here. Ever.
你这是在浪费时间
You're wasting time.
-我们的伙伴 -我不知道该怎么做
- Our friends-- - I don't know what to do.
热破 我们需要一个头儿
Hot Rod, we need a leader.
你说的对 我们需要擎天柱
You're right, we need Optimus.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
总有一天我会想出办法
Somehow, someway,
救出擎天柱
I'm gonna free Optimus.
待在这 这里安全
Stay here where it's safe.
安全
Safe...
这里怎么会安全呢
Why are we safe here?
游♥行♥开始了 可不能迟到了
Parade is starting, can't be late!
钢锁
Grim!
来得正好 我的朋友
Just in time, my friend!
金属游♥行♥刚刚开始
The Parade of Medals is beginning.
给你的金属游♥行♥来个
Get your Parade of Metals--
骄傲手指套
Finger of Pride!
看上去你要来一根蓝手指
You look like you could use a blue finger!
-不 -错 错 错
- No, I-- - No, no, no!
他喜欢红色 我看得出来
He likes red, I can tell!
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, gotta go!
万岁[白金]
Say "Platinum"!
万岁 万岁
Platinum! Platinum!
我没事
I'm fine!
擎天柱
Optimus!
擎天柱 擎天柱
Optimus? Optimus!
擎天柱 等一下
Optimus! Wait!
-他们来了 -不 不要啊
- They're coming! - No, no, no! Not yet!
游♥行♥开始了 可不能迟到了
The parade is starting! Can't be late!
可恶
Scrap!
麦卡丹 我很好奇
MacCadam. I'm curious,
为什么五面怪还没有发现我们在这里
why haven't the Quintessons been able to detect us here?
麦卡丹
MacCadam?
他走了
He's gone.
你要去哪 珀西
Where you going, Percy?
他要去把自己给弄宕机了
He's going out there to get himself deactivated.
我反正没意见
That's okay by me.
我在这 有本事来抓我呀
HERE I AM! COME GET ME!
他在做什么
What's he doing?
现在他准备把我们也给弄宕机
Now he's trying to get us deactivated!
在吗 五面怪
Hello! Quintessons!
他们会听见的
They're going to hear you!
小心
Watch out!
这玩意儿不知道我们就在这 真有趣
It doesn't know we're in here. Interesting.
他们来了
They're coming!
这一次 我一定能救出擎天柱的
Okay, I'm going to make it to Optimus this time.
游♥行♥开始了
The parade is starting--
骄傲手指套
Finger of Pride!
多谢
Thanks!
万岁
Platinum!
旋刃 小心
Whirl, watch out!
小心什么
Watch out for what--?
我没事
I'm fine!
擎天柱
Optimus!
今天真是个游♥行♥的好日子
It is a perfect day for a parade.
擎天柱 快醒醒
Optimus, I need you to wake up.
我一个人做不到的
I can't do this on my own.
我知道
I understand.
今天真是个游♥行♥的好日子
It is the perfect day for a parade.
不 擎天柱
No, no! Optimus!
不要啊 等等
Not yet! Wait!
他们来了
They're coming!
这栋楼里有什么东西使得五面怪
Something about this building is concealing us
发现不了我们
from the Quintessons.
麦卡丹到底去哪了
Where is MacCadam?
我不知道 我管不了他
I don't know, I'm not the boss of him.
可能他又去拿能量晶体了
Maybe he went to get more Energon?
等等 热破去哪儿了
Wait, where's Hot Rod?
热破去游♥行♥现场救擎天柱了 小天才
Hot Rod went to go rescue Optimus from the parade, genius.
什么
What?!
只有笨蛋才会去那里
Only a bolthead would go there.
别闹了
Hey, knock it off.
厉害了
Fascinating.
你 跟我来
You. Come with me.
我就是个大笨蛋
I'm such a bolthead!
擎天柱 别管什么游♥行♥了
Optimus, forget about the parade.
听我说 你要做的就是赶快变形
Listen to me - all you need to do is transform.
他们来了
They're coming!
求你了 快变形
Please, transform!
他们来了
They're coming!
你可以的 你能醒过来
You can do this. You can break out.
你可是擎天柱啊
You're Optimus Prime!
是的 我们可以
Yes. We will discuss this...
等游♥行♥结束了再说这件事
After the parade.
不要啊
No!
到此为止吧
This ends now.
感知器 你在哪
Perceptor, where are you?
快跟上
Hurry up!
他到底是怎么上去的
How'd he even get up there?
游♥行♥开始了 可不能
The parade is starting! Can't be--
-给你的游♥行♥来个 -给你个头
- Get your Parade of-- - GET THIS!
旋刃 快走开
Whirl! Move!
我没事
I'm fine!
我有事
I'm not fine!
这是你最后一次游♥行♥
This is your last parade.
你们觉得这一切是真的吗
You think this is real?
你们都在做梦呢
You're in a dream!
是时候醒来面对噩梦了
Time to wake up for the nightmare.
热破
Hot Rod--
你在干什么
What are you doing?
擎天柱 你想起我是谁了
Optimus! You remember me!
是你一直告诉我
You are the one who keeps telling me
游♥行♥不是真实的
the parade is not real.
是的 没错
Yes, that's right! Exactly!
但是
But--
今天可是个游♥行♥的好日子
It is the perfect day for a parade.
擎天柱 拜托了 你必须
Optimus, please, you have to--
放开我的朋友
Get off my friend!
现在你欠我一个人情了
Now you owe me one.
我救不出擎天柱
I can't get Optimus out.
我救不出任何人
I can't get anybody out.
我们必须逃出这里
Hey! We gotta get outta here!
-这里到处都是怪物 -旋刃
- There's monsters everywhere! - Whirl!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我发现麦卡丹是如何隐藏得那么好的了
I have discovered how MacCadam's has hidden us so effectively.