变形金刚
第三季 第五集
好的 我们进来了
Okay, we're in.
要是发现情况不对赶快让我出来
You pull me out if you see anyone or anything.
明白
Got it.
游♥行♥就要开始了 可不能迟到了
The parade is starting. Can't be late!
钢锁
Heh, Grim!
来的刚好 我的朋友
Just in time, my friend!
金属游♥行♥就要开始了
The Parade of Metals is beginning!
你看到风刃了吗
Have you seen Windblade?
他在街对面那边 大黄蜂
You'll find her across the street, Bee.
-多谢 -万岁[白金]
- Thanks! - Say "Platinum"!
-大黄蜂 -我来啦
- Bee! - I'm coming!
白金 万岁
Platinum! Platinum! Platinum!
我马上就来
Catch you in a little bit!
铍
Beryllium!
给你的金属游♥行♥买♥♥一个"骄傲手指套"吧
Get your Parade of Metals Finger of Pride!
我们得好好谈谈
We need to talk.
再说吧 等这个美妙的游♥行♥结束再谈
Later! After this awesome parade!
我没事
I'm fine!
跟我来 现在马上
Come with me. Now!
做梦 我还想看下面上场的金属是什么呢
No way! I wanna see what the next metal is.
你得马上变形
You have to Transform!
你要明白 这一切都不是真实的
You've gotta understand, none of this is REAL!
可不是吗 这简直太不真实了
I know! It's totally UNREAL!
快看 擎天柱是游♥行♥指挥官
Hey, look! Optimus is Grand Marshall!
振作一点 大黄蜂
Snap out of it, Bee!
等等 我好像记得
Wait, I seem to remember...
-什么 -他们来了
- Yes? - They're coming!
上次差点就要成功唤醒他了
Almost got through to him that time!
游♥行♥就要开始了 可不能迟到了
The parade is starting! Can't be late.
钢锁
Heh, Grim!
来的刚好 我的朋友
Just in time, my friend.
金属大游♥行♥就要开始了
The Parade of Metals is beginning.
有用吗
So, did it work?
我看上去像成功了吗
Does it look like it worked?
你进去了好长一段时间
You were in there a long time.
我在里面循环了57次
I stayed in for 57 loops.
不知道为什么救你就那么容易
I don't know why it was so much easier getting you out.
我不知道
I don't know...
你叫我变形 我就变了
You told me to Transform, so I did.
在所有我能解救的机器人中
Of all the Bots I could break out,
-我救出了痛击 -真幸运 不是吗
- I got Clobber. - Lucky, huh?
随便
Yeah, sure.
你还记得你出来的时候在哪里吗
Do you remember anything about where you were when you got out?
记得 这个嘛
Yeah! Well...
不记得 我当时在游♥行♥
No. I was at the parade.
真的十分地开心
And I was really happy.
但是当我变形完 我就不知道自己在哪里了
And then when I transformed, I didn't know where I was.
我环顾四周
I turned around,
看到了一个东西在我的正后方
and I saw this thing right behind me.
那真是太糟了
It was awful!
它的面部看起来很恐怖
It's face was like...Scary!
而且它还有触手
And it had tentacles!
只来了一个 我们能搞定的
Only one of 'em. We got this.
也许我们搞定不了
Uh, maybe we don't got this.
我们得赶快离开 更多的要来了
We need to go! More will come!
总会有更多来袭
More always come!
行动
Roll out!
痛击 跟紧点 我们要
Clobber, stick close, we're gonna have to --
痛击
Clobber?
别又来了
Not again....
你要欠我个人情了
You're gonna owe me one for this!
跳
Jump!
不
Nooo!
你要欠我第二个人情了
That's two you're gonna owe me!
走吧
Let's go.
安全
All clear.
-或许我们 -安静
- Uh, maybe we-- - Shhh!
痛击 按我说的做
Clobber! Do exactly as I say.
叫你呢 笑嘻嘻 来抓我呀
Hey, you! Smiles! Come and get me!
走吧
Let's go!
痛击 就是现在
Clobber! Now!
-好险 -太险了
- That was close. - Too close.
我讨厌看那玩意儿飞来飞去
I hate seeing that thing in the sky.
我也是 回家吧
Me too. Let's go home.
-这里安全吗 -安全
- Are we good? - All clear.
你是怎么找到这地方的
How'd you find this place?
不是我找的
I didn't.
是他
He did.
听起来你没能拯救其他人
Sounds like you were unable to free any of the others.
你是怎么知道的 感知器
How'd you know that, Perceptor?
我只听到了两个人的脚步声
I only heard two sets of footsteps...
而且你沉重的跺脚声很具有辨识度 痛击
And Clobber, your loud stomping is very recognizable.
我们黑进了循环但我却没能救出他们
We hacked into the Loop and I couldn't get through to any of them.
阿尔西 钢锁 甚至大黄蜂我都没救出来
Not Arcee, not Grimlock, not even Bee!
你不该这么惊讶 热破
You shouldn't be surprised, Hot Rod.
不是每个人都像我一样有“感知”力
Not everyone is as perceptive as me.
也不如你谦虚
Or as humble!
他们甚至没有意识到自己在
They don't even realize they're watching the same parade
一遍又一遍地参加同一场游♥行♥
over and over again.
-那游♥行♥确实很棒 -那是场噩梦
I- t is a good parade. - It's a nightmare.
情况越来越糟了
And it gets worse.
-看这个 -那是我
- Look at this. - Hey! That's me!
是的 这是现在的你
Yes. This is you right now.
你的火种健康且正常
Your spark is healthy and normal.
真好 我很正常
Alright! I'm normal!
但是你刚把她带出循环时
But when you first brought her out of the Loop,
她的火种非常微弱
her spark was greatly diminished.
有东西在蚕食她的火种源
Something was feeding off her spark.
-什么 -并且我相信每个
- What? - And I believe the same
困在循环中的人身上都有这种情况
is happening to everyone trapped in the Loop.
那意味着什么
What's that mean?
意味着如果我们不赶快救出我们的朋友们
It means if we don't free our friends soon,
他们就永远无法苏醒了
they'll never wake up.
那我们就不断尝试到把他们救出来为止
Then we keep trying until we get them out
结束这场五面怪的入侵
and end this Quintesson invasion.