变形金刚
第三季 第六集
他们来了
They are coming!
糟糕 游♥行♥已经开始了
Scrap, the parade is starting.
好
Yeah!
白金 白金
Platinum! Platinum!
冲啊 白金
Go, Platinum!
我讨厌游♥行♥
I hate parades.
这就对了
Now we're talking.
醒醒 快醒醒
Wake up! Wake up, wake up!
这一切都是假的
This isn't real!
我正在看游♥行♥
I'm trying to watch the parade!
别管什么游♥行♥了 禁闭 我们得逃出这里
Forget the parade, Lockdown! We gotta get out of here!
我才是那个该逃走的人
I'm the one who needs to get out of here.
-铍 -铍不在这里
- Beryllium! - Beryllium's not here!
你不在这里 我也不在这里
You're not here! I'm not here!
我是说 我在 但我不在这里
I-I mean, I'm here, but I'm not!
笑吧 你们这群蠢货
Ha-ha, you boltheads!
这还挺有趣的
That's pretty funny.
但是这一切都是假的
But that didn't happen!
-这首歌♥真炸 -听好了 蠢蛋
- This song rocks! - Listen, bolthead -
你要变形才能逃出这里
to get outta here, you gotta transform!
变形
Transform?
快看 威震天是游♥行♥指挥官
Look! Megatron is Grand Marshall!
威震天 威震天
Me-ga-tron! Me-ga-tron!
真棒 真棒
Yes! YES!
威震天 威震天
Me-ga-tron! Me-ga-tron!
行吧 随你便
Fine, be that way.
我不管你了
I give up.
发生什么了
What's happening?
没成功吧
No luck, huh?
禁闭真是个蠢蛋
Lockdown is such a bolthead.
每个人都喜欢游♥行♥
Everyone loves a parade.
热破
Hot Rod.
不 我们没能从循环里救出任何人 感知器
Nope, didn't get anybody out of their Loop, Perceptor.
我相信你能把你成功的几率翻倍
I believe you can double your chances of success.
我找到了第二条意识链接装置
I've located a second Cortical Psychic Patch.
这样你们就可以同时进入循环了
With it you can both enter the Loop at the same time.
-在震荡波的旧实验室里 -我们这就去
- That's Shockwave's old lab. - We're on it.
禁闭 你看到了吗
Lockdown, did you see that?
痛击消失了
Clobber disappeared.
她说 要变形才能逃出这里
She said to get out of here you have to transform...
他们来了
They're coming!
什么
What?!
禁闭 快醒醒
Hey, Lockdown! Wake up!
大事不妙
I hate this.
我还以为游♥行♥就够糟糕了 但这
I thought the parade was bad, but --
影袭
Shadowstriker?
声波
Soundwave?
连威震天都被控制住了
They even got Megatron.
没用的
No use.
不好
Oh, no!
我得离开这条街
Gotta get off the street.
这地方太恐怖了
This place is creeping me out.
-我要走了 -不行 我们都得留在这里
- I'm leaving. - No. We're both staying here
直到找到意识链接装置 明白吗
until we find this Cortical Psychic Patch. Understood?
好吧
Okay...
-你听到了吗 -没有
- Uh...you hear that? - No.
继续找
Keep looking.
震荡波以前拿这个在我身上做过实验
Shockwave used to experiment on me with this.
找到了 我们走吧
Got it! C'mon, let's go!
-我们安全了吗 -安全
- Are we good? - All clear.
什么
What?
痛击 你还好吗
Clobber, you okay?
-死胡同 -我在游♥行♥上看到了你
- Dead End! - I saw you at the parade.
你说要变形 我就变了
I did what you said and I transformed.
你出来了 热破你看
You got out! Hot Rod!
-我从循环里救了一个人出来 -循环
- I got one out of the Loop! - The Loop?
-你在说什么 -循环就是游♥行♥
- What are you talking about? - The Loop IS the parade.
离我远点 热破
Back off Hot Rod.
是汽车人这样对我们的吗
Did the Autobots do this to us?
他们要来了
Here they come.
-他们是什么 -快进去
- What are they? - Get inside!
死胡同
Dead End!
好 我们应该安全了 我不会感谢你的
Okay, I think we're all right. No thanks to you.
我们不是在赛博坦战斗中阻止了你吗
Didn't we stop you during the battle for Cybertron?
没有 差一点
No. But almost.
我在拯救世界的时候
I did run into some problems
确实遇上了些困难
while trying to save the world.
但是我活了下来
But I survived.
费尽千辛万苦回到了赛博坦地表
I crawled my way back up to Cybertron's surface.
当我到的时候 已经太迟了
And when I did... It was too late.
五面怪已经占领了这个星球
The Quintessons had already taken over.
我观察它们
I watched them,
想弄清楚它们把大家关在哪里
trying to figure out where they'd taken everyone.
然后我就找到了感知器
And then I found Perceptor.
他告诉我大家都被困在
He told me everyone had been trapped in a false reality
他称之为"循环"的非现实中
he called "The Loop."
感知器设计出了一个黑进循环中的方法
Perceptor devised a way to hack into the Loop
这样我们就能救出大家
so we could free everyone.
我是说所有人
And I mean everyone.
汽车人和霸天虎
Autobots and Decepticons.
现在五面怪才是大家共同的敌人
It's us against the Quintessons now.
祝你好运 我要离那些东西远一点
Good luck with that. I'm going to stay away from those things.
反悔已经来不及了
Too late for that.
你们把所有五面怪都引来了
You have led all the Quintessons straight to us.
现在我们被困住了 真棒
Now we're trapped. Good work.
你好 死胡同
Hello, Dead End.
你好
Hello.
我们找条路逃出去
We need a way out of this place!
我来造一条
I'll make one.
大家出发
Everybody roll out!
加把劲 再快点
C'mon, faster!
我们能在这些巷子里甩掉他们
We'll lose them in these alleys!
后退
Back off!
麦卡丹 进那去
Maccadam's! In there!
他们会进来吗
Uh, are they comin' in or what?
不 他们不会
No they are not.
这里不欢迎五面怪
Quintessons aren't welcome here-
-但是欢迎你们 -麦卡丹
- but you are! - Maccadam?!
看起来你们都需要一些能量晶体
You all look like you could use some Energon!
没想到你竟然还在这里
I can't believe you're still here!
是啊 我还在这里
Oh, yes. I'm still here.
暂时还在
For now.