变形金刚
第三季 第二集
没错
Yes!
你日思夜想
You hope, you dream,
千百年来不懈争取
you strive for millennia for something to happen -
在所有努力开花结果的时候
and then when it does,
就和预想中一样完美
it's as wonderful as imagined!
震荡波
Shockwave!
你的镭射陷阱
Your laser snare.
你终于做成了一件事
For once you did something right!
我的成功率有99.8%
My success rate is 99.8 percent.
就在汽车人以为可以回家的时候
Just when the Autobots thought they were home -
他们止步于此
they were stopped.
最适合擎天柱的结局
A fitting end for Prime.
我们打败了我们的敌人 汽车人
We have defeated our enemy, the Autobots!
魔力神球会回到它该在的地方
We have Vector Sigma back in its rightful place,
阀门里面
inside the Threshold!
很快 在火种源的帮助下
And soon, with the aid of the Allspark,
我会建立霸天虎军队
I will create an army of Decepticons,
全都听我的号♥令
all under MY command!
闹翻天
Skywarp!
带上你的探索者 去汽车人飞船上
Take your Seekers and retrieve the Allspark
把火种源取回来
from the Autobot ship.
如果有幸存者...
And should there be any survivors...
什么 谁敢这么做
WHAT?! Who dares?!
你...
You...
你这个 水桶头恶棍
You...big, bucket-head bully!
你毁了我的飞船
You destroyed MY ship!
我爱那艘船
I loved that ship!
现在你会受到应有的惩罚
Now you are going to get what you deserve!
但是... 是方舟 我看到你们被毁了
But...the Ark! I saw your doom.
眼见不一定为实 威震天
Appearances can be deceptive, Megatron.
所有人撤出方舟
Everyone must evacuate the Ark.
无一例外
No exceptions.
我们不能抛弃方舟
We can't abandon the Ark.
这艘飞船不再有用了
This ship has served its purpose.
可是这里根本没有霸天虎
But there's no sign of the Decepticons!
就算有 我们也能干掉他们
And even if there is, we can take care of them!
必须保证万无一失
We must leave nothing to chance.
显像X
Teletraan-X.
在 擎天柱
Yes, Optimus Prime?
你驾驶方舟
You will pilot the Ark.
如果有意外情况 弹射无人机
Should anything go wrong, eject your drone.
好的
Alrighty!
热破
Hot Rod,
终有一天你会成为一呼百应的领袖
some day you will be called upon to be a leader.
在那之前
Before that day,
你必须知道谨慎的重要性
you must learn the importance of caution.
不谨慎 你就无法胜利
Without it, you cannot win.
而我们必须胜利
And we MUST win.
威震天
Megatron,
经过你一系列无休止的变节
after all these cycles of unending treachery,
你的行为不难预测
you are easy to predict.
是这样吗 老朋友
Am I, old friend?
我可能还有一些惊喜给你
I may still have a few surprises for you.
你无法阻止我们进入阀门
You will not stop us from entering the Threshold.
霸天虎的全部实力
The full force of the Decepticons
就站在你和火种源之井中间
stands between you and the Well of the Allspark.
你没有机会了
You have no chance.
我不这么认为
I disagree.
汽车人 出击
Autobots, roll out!
霸天虎
Decepticons...
进攻
Attack!
这种情况下我们怎么能躲在这里
How can we stay here and hide while all this is going on?
同意 汽车人需要我们的帮助
I agree! The Autobots need our help.
我们接到命令
We have orders.
擎天柱要求我们保护火种源直到威胁解除
Optimus told us to keep the Allspark safe until he clears the way.
汽车人 前进
Autobots! Forward!
霸天虎 绝不手下留情
Decepticons, show no mercy!
继续前进
Press onward!
很好 冲啊 汽车人
Yeah! Go Autobots!
有探索者 趴下
The Seekers! Stay low!
天火向你们问好
Hello from Jetfire!
永远不要低估天火
Never underestimate Jetfire!
这不是明智之举
It's a really bad idea!
干得漂亮 钢锁
Hey! Doin' great, Grim.
钢锁摔倒了
Grimlock fall down!
可怜的钢锁
Poor Grimlock!
这就是你的全部实力么
That all you got?
我真是个一身废铁的老家伙了
I'm gettin' too old for this scrap!
多谢 兄弟 你可以去帮别人了
Thanks, buddy! Now go help somebody else.
残酷的疼痛奏响狂乱的夜曲
When cruel pain falls A serenade of fury
天鲨崛起
Skybyte ascendant!
还没听过这么烂的诗 天鲨
Worst poet ever, Skybyte!
庸俗
Philistine!
想跑没这么简单
Not getting away that easy!
我会让那个医疗兵需要医疗兵
I'm gonna make that medic need a medic!
探访时间再来 人♥渣♥
Come back during visiting hours, you big scrud!
救护车
Ah, Ratchet!
该死
What the scrap?
大黄蜂 你先别动
Bee! Don't move!
不
No!
你想当英雄 我也是 没办法
You want to be a hero? So do I. Too bad!
-好吧 是钢锁 -我们走
- Alright, Grim! - Let's go!
来了
Incoming!
别这样 放开我
Stop it! Knock it off!
谢谢你
Oh my, thank you.
不用谢
No problem.
你 不可能 赢
You...cannot...win.
我绝不会输
I must not lose.
目标锁定
Target acquired.
擎天柱 小心
Optimus! Watch out!
警车
Prowl!
警车
Prowl!
不要
No!!
擎天柱
Prime...
稍等 我的朋友
Hold on, my friend.
我们这次会彻底终结这一切
Now we end this once and for all.
威震天
Megatronnnnnn!
威震天 我们准备好了
Megatron. We are ready.