变形金刚
发生了什么
What's going on?
大黄蜂 你没事吧
Bumblebee! Are you okay?
有点...
Sort of...
暴♥乱♥兽需要能量晶体
Repugnus NEED Energon.
我们饿了
Oh...hungry.
美味的...
Tasty...?
停下
Stop!
不需要这样
There is no need.
我是火种源守护者
I am the Guardian of the Allspark.
我知道你们备受煎熬
I understand you have endured great suffering.
但是现在火种源回来了
But now the Allspark has returned.
暴♥乱♥兽复原
Repugnus restored!
暴♥乱♥兽赞颂火种源
Repugnus praise the Allspark!
你们能带我们去火种源之井吗
Now, can you help me get to the Well of the Allspark?
暴♥乱♥兽很愿意带守护者去去火种源之井
Repugnun gladly lead guardian to Well.
我们走吧
Let us go!
有人能帮我松绑吗
Uh... Can somebody untie me?
当我没说
Never mind!
变形金刚
第三季 第四集
怎么又是他
Not him again!
千斤顶
Hi, Wheeljack!
我现在急需修理
I am in urgent need of repairs!
好好待着小伙子
Sit tight little fella.
我要先处理魔力神球
First, I gotta take care of Vector Sigma.
不管你打算干什么 现在就做
Whatever you're going to do, do it now!
这刀是为了滑流
This is for Slipstream.
我们做到了
Woo-hoo, we did it!
做到了什么
Uh. What did we do?
还记得我们在无空间发生的事吗
Remember when we were in Unspace?
那是我就在想 为什么不把一些装起来
I thought, why not bottle some of it up
然后当成武器用
and weaponize it?!
现在他们陷在多♥维♥空间里面
Now they're trapped between universes!
我们打败他们了 完全干掉了他们
We got 'em. Got 'em good!
擎天柱 魔力神球已经被毁了
Optimus - Vector Sigma has been destroyed!
做得好 风刃
Excellent, Windblade.
这就是通往火种源之井的路
This is the way to Well.
谢谢你们 暴♥乱♥兽
I thank you, Repugnus.
没错 谢谢你们绑♥架♥我
Yeah. Thanks for kidnapping me
还想偷走我的能量晶体
and trying to steal all of my Energon!
是我们的荣幸
It was our pleasures!
这是我被火种源创造出来的地方
This is where I was created by the Allspark.
我曾经在火种源的记忆里
I have seen this place before
看见过这个地方
in the Allspark's memories.
我从出生开始就
I haven't been back here since...
没有回过这里
My life began!
那么你现在回来时机正好
Then it is appropriate that you now return
我刚好可以取走你的性命
so that I can END your life.
震荡波
Shockwave!
你的存在亵渎了这里
You desecrate this place with your presence!
黄豹
Cheetor!
攻击有效
Efficient.
变形金刚
我们去完成任务
Let's finish this.
看
Behold.
火种源回来了
The Allspark has returned.
搞定
Gotcha!
冲突已经毫无意义了 威震天
This conflict is now pointless, Megatron.
魔力神球已经被毁了
Vector Sigma has been destroyed.
你不可能再扭曲火种源的力量
You will never be able to twist the Allspark
按你的意志制♥造♥生物
to create creatures of your will.
将会有一种人人平等的生活
A life in which all can live as equals.
平等 那种生活算什么
Equals?! What kind of life is that?
如果我得不到火种源 没人能得到
If I can't have the Allspark, no one will!
震荡波
Shockwave,
毁了火种源
destroy the Allspark!
好的 威震天
Yes, Lord Megatron.
我会完成我最后一项使命
I will complete my final mission.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
守护者 败局已定
Guardian, you have failed.
他正在回归火种源
He is returning to the Allspark.
但是他的火种充满邪恶
But his spark is full of darkness.
火种源
The Allspark!
震荡波在污染它
Shockwave is corrupting it.
他想毁了它
He is destroying it!
你做了什么
What have you done?
创造奇迹
The impossible.
我毁了火种源
I have destroyed the Allspark!
我必须阻止这一切
I must stop this.
但是你要怎么做
But how can you--
黄豹 不要
Cheetor, no!
是时候完成
It is time for me to fulfill my duty
我作为火种源守护者的使命了
as Guardian of the Allspark.
谢谢你成为我的朋友 大黄蜂
Thank you for being my friend, Bumblebee.
不
No.
不 不要
No...no!
黄豹
Cheetor...
黄豹 你成功了
Cheetor, you did it!
一切都回到正轨
All this as it should be.
赛博坦又重现生机
Cybertron lives again.
无论大黄蜂去到赛博坦哪一个角落
Wherever Bumblebee goes on Cybertron,
黄豹跟他同在
Cheetor will be with him.
火种源
The Allspark...
你赢了战争
You won the battle.
拿你的火种来还
You will pay with your spark!
不
Noooooo!
威震天
Megatron!
战争结束了
The war is over.
赛博坦复活了
Cybertron lives again.
宇宙中的一切都会转变
Everything in the universe transforms.
我们无法预知后事
We can never be sure what will come next.
但我们会确保一切转变都朝着好的方向
But it is our duty to make sure it transforms for the better.