剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表
要命……
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck! Fuck!
确定是他?我亲眼看他摔死在人行道
Are you sure it's him? - I saw him hit the pavement.
丸山小姐
Maruyama-san.
中原坠楼前 我看到户泽进了大楼
Before Nakahara fell, I saw Tozawa enter the building.
拍下照片了吗?没有,但我确定是他
Do you have photos of that? - No. But he was there.
好吧,这段写进去
Fine. We'll include that detail.
开始口述,我记录
Start dictating.
以关西为据点的……
Noboru Nakahara...
指定暴♥力♥团……
...long time kaicho...
奥村组的……
...of Kansai-based...
回答我
Answer me.
你在我书房♥里找什么?
What were you looking for in my study?
没什么 我只是好奇你居住和工作的地方
Nothing. I was curious to see where you live, where you work.
不要骗我
Don't lie to me.
我没骗你 别把我当笨蛋
I'm not lying to you. - I'm not a stupid man.
我没有……干吗啦?
I'm not... I think I'm gonna just...
好哦
搞屁啊
Oh, okay. What... what the fuck?
手♥机♥里有什么?
What's on this?
你拍下了我的蓝图?
Did you photograph my blueprints?
我不懂
I don't understand.
我的工作对你有何用处?
Of what use is my work to you?
我的店一半归黑道所有
My club is half-owned by the yakuza.
他们得知你的建案,要我帮忙搜集情报
They found out about your project. They asked me to get the information.
我答应以店的自主经营权,做为交换条件
I said I would if they give me the club free and clear.
所以是为了你自己?
So you did it for yourself.
对 还有店里的小姐,为了保护她们
Yes. And for the girls, too. To protect them.
原来如此
I see.
为保护店里小姐,不惜毁掉我的事业
"For the girls."And my career gets ruined in the process.
你睡沙发吧 开车送你回去太晚了
You can sleep on the couch. It's too late to drive you home.
这件事明天再说
We'll discuss this tomorrow.
辛苦了
Gokurosan.
片桐刑♥警♥
你如何得知的?
Katagiri-san. How'd you hear?
有人打给我,你呢?
I got a call. You?
加班时听到派出所陈报
I was in the office late and heard the local station call it in.
我想说这个地址很耳熟
I thought I recognized the address.
有目击者吗? 没有
Witnesses? - None.
他在屋内留了遗书
He left a note in the penthouse.
现场没有打斗迹象
No signs of struggle.
你相信是自杀?
You buy it?
黑道也是凡人
Even thugs come to the end of their ropes.
我认为不无可能
It's not impossible.
这下户泽成了整个关西帮的老大
So, Tozawa take over the entire Kansai operation?
等等,我要休息一下
Hold on. I need a second.
没那个时间让你休息
No stopping. We keep moving.
你到底在紧张什么?
What's your fucking problem?
不得不紧张吧
My problem?
完全不知身在何方又走了一整晚
We've been walking all night in the fucking snow with no idea where we are.
你这人老爱小题大作
You're always stressing about the little things.
至少钱还在
We still got the money, right?
不会有问题的
So we're doing fine.
不会有问题?
"Doing fine"?
认真的吗?你脑袋到底有什么问题?
Are you serious? What the hell is wrong with you?
好大的胆子
Watch your tone!
我是少当家,不准没大没小
I'm your kashira. Show respect.
请问怎么了吗?
Is something the matter?
我朋友受伤了,可以载我们一程吗?
My friend's hurt. We need a ride.
抱歉,车里没位子了
I'm sorry, but we don't have room.
拜托了,我保证他不会乱来
We need a ride. I promise my friend will behave.
要是你拒绝的话……
But if you say no...
过来一下
Come with me.
雅弘先生,我很抱歉
Masa-san, I am so sorry.
我不会透露给他们知道
I won't tell them what I saw.
就说被你发现了,我啥也没找到
I'll say you caught me first, that I couldn't find anything.
石田也只能认了
Ishida will have to accept that.
要是你交不出车站地点
And what if you do not provide Ishida with the location?
他会对你怎样?那不是你的问题
What will he do to you? - That's not your problem.
我自己闯的祸,自己解决
I got myself into this mess. I'll get myself out.
我还有另一个建案
There's another project I'm working on.
尚在初步阶段
Early stages.
若石田买♥♥下那里的周边土地
If Ishida bought surrounding properties there instead,
获利会很惊人
he could make a significant return.
这样还是会毁了你的前途
But you'd still be ruined.
或许不会 这个跟新桥不同,是私人建案
Maybe not. Unlike Shimbashi, this one is a private venture.
周边房♥产增值,案主同样能获利
If there was a run on nearby real estate,
不会多过问什么
the owners would profit. And likely ask no questions.
只要说服石田接受,你就能保住店
If we convinced Ishida to accept this, you could keep your club...
我也能保住工作
and I could I keep my job.
不如我去找认识的媒体人,公布建案地点?
What if I could get someone I know to publish the location of your project in the press?
这样一来新桥建案的情报就不值钱
Wouldn't that make the Shimbashi information worthless?
然后再提供我的副案做为补偿
And then...I could make my proposal of a valuable replacement.
你为什么要帮我?
Why are you helping me?
我知道渴求原谅是什么感觉
I know what it is to need forgiveness.
谢谢你昨晚打给我
Thank you for the call last night.
不告诉别人是明智的做法
It was smart of you not to talk to anyone else.
那当然
Of course.
你知道中原绝不可能自杀吧?
You know there's no way that Nakahara jumped, right?
真希望我当初拍下户泽进入大楼
I just wish I would've gotten a picture
那混♥蛋♥一直待在里头
of Tozawa entering the building. That fucker never came back out.
有消息我们再通知你
I will get back to you with anything we learn.
我们是包括那天
And by "we," you mean that female detective
把我赶走的女警视?
who sent me packing the other day?
还好吗,她是你的新搭档?
How's that working out? She's like your new partner or something?
目前都还不错 那很好
It is working fine. - Great.
但我俩还是警网双雄没变吧?
But we're still a thing, right? Starsky & Hutch.
那谁是玉面虎?
当然是我啊
- Which of us is Starsky? - Me, obviously.
才怪咧
I do not think so.
谢谢你在我离开时继续执行计划
Thank you for keeping the fires burning while I was away.
中原是我父亲的连襟
Nakahara was my father's brother-in-law.
这样啊 原来是在服丧
Of course. That's why you're being so sullen.
难怪脸色这么难看
You are in mourning.
那是因为你没事先跟我商量
In mourning that you did not consult me.
接下来要实现的是前所未闻的计划
We are on the verge of something unprecedented.
留着中原只会挡路 反正跟你也没关系
Nakahara-san was in the way. Not that it is any of your business.
当然有关系 你说的是我娘家事业
It is my business. My family's business.
中原至少懂得拿捏分际
Nakahara understood the need for boundaries.
将组里合法跟你的不法事业区隔开来
Between our legitimate businesses and your questionable ones.
更别提你私自进行的勾当
Not to mention the side arrangements
危害到全体组织
you make for yourself which threaten all of us.
你再继续罗嗦我要走了
I am going to go if you lecture me.
你不在的期间,我持续拓展人脉
In your absence,I have continued to cultivate relationships.
都是些能助你实现计划的人
With those who will help bring your plans to fruition.
今后仍继续由我进行对话
I should be the one to continue the conversation.
你在怕什么?怕我砸了你娘家的招牌?
What are you afraid of? That I'll embarrass your precious family?
你能有今天,还不都靠我娘家
Without my family, you would still be nothing,
当初你不过是个……
as you were when I met you...
闭嘴
Enough.
不许你继续羞辱我 同样的话奉还给你
I will not permit such disrespect. - Neither will I.
女人家给我闭嘴
Enough, woman.
接下来说明昨晚的自杀案件
Next, I would like to explain about the suicide
地点位于新宿区四谷 6之11之3号♥高楼公♥寓♥
from a high-rise apartment building in 6-11-3 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku,
时间是晚间9点20分
at around 9:20 pm last night.
死者为中原登
The deceased was Noboru Nakahara,
关西指定暴♥力♥团奥村会会长
kaicho of a Kansai-based gumi.
他留下一封遗书,确认为本人笔迹
He left a suicide note. Authenticated.
警方接获匿名密报
There was an anonymous call made to the police.
该大楼是否有嫌犯可脱逃的后门?
Does the building have a back door by which an assailant could flee?
此为自杀案件,遗书笔迹已确认
Suicide. Note. Authenticated.
大厅有没有监视器?
Are there cameras in the lobby?
监视器没有打开
剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表