剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表
I must count myself lucky I was not fired.
工作还好吧,杰克?很好啊 我很忙
How is your work, Jake? - Good. Busy.
尽可能不蹚浑水 就像你说的
I'm keeping my nose clean. As you said,
还有其他犯罪和不义等着我去揭露
"Other crimes to be exposed, other wrongs to be righted."
有户泽的消息吗?
Any word on Tozawa?
还是老样子
The same.
之前他试图入境美国
You know, he tried to go to the United States.
后来……就没音讯了
Then... nothing.
给你录像带的人有何动静吗?
Have you received anything else from whoever sent you that tape?
那么……
Then...
你我都有自己的工作要做
You have your work to do and I have mine.
但是……
But...
沉寂了三个月后,或许真♥相♥……
After three months of silence, perhaps the truth...
就在你我眼前
Is right in front of us.
若你认为他已经死了
If you think he's dead...
为何淳子和孩子们还没搬回家?
Why are Junko and the kids still living out of town?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
很抱歉无法为你的报道提供线索
I wish I could help you with your story, Jake.
至少帮你争取到一小时放风时间
Well, it was a good excuse to get you out of prison for an hour.
首先请大哥为我们说几句话
In this celebration of liberation, we humbly ask Oyabun to speak.
大哥
叶山已经从大学毕业了
Our brother Hayama has returned from... "university."
大家欢迎他归队
We welcome back our brother.
辛苦了,叶山哥
Welcome back, brother!
他在府中替我们全体服刑了七年
Seven years in Fuchu. Served on our behalf.
从今起,他就是我下面的本组少当家
Starting today, he will serve directly below me,as wakagashira.
叶山
Hayama.
身为本组的少当家
As the first son of this family...
我会一肩扛起重责大任
I will stand by your side.
致力达成任务,还请各位支持
My life dedicated to our mission.
至于佐藤,他的伤已痊愈
And Sato, having fully recovered from his injuries...
将继续二少的职务
Will resume his role as wakagashira-daiko...
听令于叶山
And will answer to Hayama.
我会全力以赴,不辜负老大期待
I will do as my oyabun commands.
有户泽的消息吗?
And what of Tozawa?
他已经消失三个月了
It's been three months since anyone saw him.
户泽组也毫无动静
And his gumi is quiet.
那我们还等什么?
So what are we waiting for?
少了户泽,整个组摇摇欲坠
Tozawa-gumi without Tozawa is a rotting house.
一击就垮了
One kick and it'll collapse.
这样我们就能夺回歌♥舞伎町
So we will take back Kabukicho from them.
正好你回来了,此事由你主导
Luckily, we have you back. You will lead this.
大哥,对方一定会反击
我们必须做好准备
Oyabun, there will be retaliation. We should be prepared.
我已经准备七年了
I've been preparing for seven years.
小子,你今年几岁?
How old are you, baby brother?
佐藤是凭实力爬到这个位置
Sato has earned our respect.
别把他当成小孩
Don't treat him like a kid.
大哥,要不要去弄些家伙来?
Oyabun, should we consider procuring some "tools"?
不行,枪是邪门歪道
Never. There is no honor in guns.
我错了
My apologies.
决斗必须近身相搏
If we fight it will be eye to eye,
懦夫才从远处开枪
not at a distance like cowards.
佐藤
做好你分内的事
Sato... Resume your duties. Fill our coffers.
把保护费收齐就好,听到了吗?
That is all. Understand?
是,大哥
Yes, Oyabun.
可以走了
Dismissed.
佐藤,我有事交办给你
Sato. There's something I need you to do.
波丽娜俱乐部 八楼
8F CLUB POLINA
-你来啦?-你好
Hey! - Hey! Hey, you were right.
你说的没错,岭川贵子的音乐……
This Minekawa Takako... is the shit.
-好听到疯掉 -太好了 你可以自己买♥♥来听
Oh, good. You know, you could buy your own music.
跟你店里的酒一样贵耶
Oh, with the price you charge for drinks?
我得省着点花
I gotta conserve my resources.
-生意好吗?-很好
So, how's business? - Great.
老板当得还习惯吗?
Is being the big boss everything you expected?
有了责任一切都不一样了
Just, you know, having responsibility changes things.
-比方说呢?-比方说……
Like what? Like,
我会骂店里小姐乳♥沟♥露太少
I find myself lecturing my girls on
脏话骂太多
not showing too much cleavage and cursing so much.
你居然会这样?
This is you we're talking about?
不敢相信吧?
你呢,还在避开黑道吗?
I know, right? How about you? Still avoiding the yakuza?
对,也还在戒酒
Yeah, still staying off the sauce.
我目前做的事对社会有益
Actually, the work I'm doing now, I can see it make a difference.
能产生实际效果
那很好啊
- Like, an actual difference. - That's great.
我正在写一则重大报道
重机窃案
I'm actually working on this big story right now. Motorcycle theft.
想问你是否认识能提供线索的人?
I was wondering if you might know anyone who might know anything.
原来是无事不登三宝殿啊
Okay, now we get to the real reason you just happened to stop by.
真是的,好吧 我在绫濑有个好友……
God. Okay. Yeah. My...my body guy in Ayase might...
他或许稍稍涉足另类市场
possibly walk a little in alternative markets.
不保证有结果
No guarantees.
自己小心点,别干傻事
Watch yourself. Don't be stupid.
别干傻事
我得记住这点
"Don't be stupid." I'll have to remember that.
谢啦
Thank you.
放在这里就好
Just put it here.
感谢报案
Thank you for filing your complaint.
若黑道再来偷猫咪的话 请务必通知我们
If the yakuza try to steal your cat again, please let us know.
太感谢了
Thank you so much!
船木侦查佐
Detective Funaki.
你好吗?
很好,谢谢问候
- Good to see you. - You too, Katagiri-san.
在这里还顺利吗?
Everything going well down here?
还算过得去
As well as could be expected.
警♥察♥厅派来一位女警视
The woman from the National Police Agency...
她想找你谈谈
Wants to talk to you.
女警视?
What woman?
警♥察♥厅 长田警视办公室
NATIONAL POLICE AGENCY DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT NAGATA
请进
Come in!
我没看到
Nothing.
对,今天就要,谢谢
Yes, today. Thank you.
听同事说你要见我,我是……片桐刑♥警♥,请坐
You asked to see me. - Detective Katagiri. Have a seat.
我是警♥察♥厅的长田绍子
I'm Shoko Nagata, from the NPA.
请问找我有什么事?
How may I be of assistance?
我想在局里找位合作办案的刑♥警♥
I need someone in this department to work with me.
听说没人比你更懂黑道
I hear no one knows the yakuza better than you.
原来如此
I see.
我也听说你主张维持各方势力均衡
I also hear that you believe in keeping balance between the factions.
是没错
Yes. I do.
简直是狗屁
That's bullshit.
非法信贷毁了无辜市民的人生
Citizens lives are destroyed by criminal debt.
街头毒品泛滥
Drugs flood the streets.
跟这种人还谈什么均衡?
And we're supposed to keep "balance"?
难道要放任黑道在街头厮杀?
You would have them stabbing each other in the streets?
黑道分子自相残杀,我没意见啊
Fine with me if yakuza kill one another.
原来如此,那么今后打算怎么做?
I see. What would you have us do instead?
我受命组织对抗东京暴♥力♥集团的小组
I have been authorized to create a new task force to combat organized crime in Tokyo.
将采用证实有效的新策略
Using new strategies that have proved very effective elsewhere.
怎么个有效法?
How effective?
足以把东京都内的黑道一网打尽
ive enough that we can smash the yakuza in this city once and for all.
因此,我需要一个伙伴
I need a partner.
片桐刑♥警♥
Detective Katagiri.
这不就是你一直等待的机会吗?
Tell me you haven't been waiting for this opportunity.
在此预祝你成功
I wish you great success.
很可惜我帮不上忙
But I am not available to join you.
学校还顺利吗?
How's school?
还可以,挺辛苦的
Good. It's hard.
吃点苦是应该的
It should be hard.
你以前喜欢上学吗?
Did you like school?
学校不喜欢我
School didn't like me.
我想跟你谈一件事
剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表