剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表
But no real names.
让我看你们怎么办事的,我还要拍照
And you show me everything you do. Photos too.
这老外很疯耶
This gaijin's crazy.
晚餐钱还没付,快进去吧
We haven't paid yet. Let's go back in.
稍等一下,来了
One moment. I'll be right with you.
你的店很不错
Your place looks good.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉一直没跟你联络
I'm sorry for not getting in touch.
是呀
Yeah.
我打了好多次电♥话♥
I called a lot.
我知道
I know.
我去办公室找你
I went to your offices.
他们说你在安全的地方静养
They said you were somewhere safe. "Recovering."
其他的一概不说
They wouldn't tell me anything else.
怎么回事?
What happened?
快告诉我
Tell me.
我肚子中刀
A knife in the stomach.
别担心
原来我的器官很坚韧
It's okay. It turns out I have very hard internal organs.
很遗憾你朋友走了
抱歉我没能多帮忙
I'm sorry about your friend. And for not doing more.
是我不该为难你
I'm sorry for expecting you to.
歌♥舞伎町又归你管了?
Are you taking over for Kobayashi?
那就好
Good.
你来视察的吗?
So, you came by to check in?
我来告诉你,必须让克萝汀回来上班
I came to tell you that you must rehire Claudine.
你说什么?她非在这里上班不可
Excuse me? - She must work here.
佐藤,她偷我的钱
Sato, she stole from me.
把我当成笨蛋耍 这是大哥的命令
She's really fucked me. - This is Oyabun's order.
去跟石田老大说 合约上写着只要他拿到一半的钱
Tell Ishida-san, the last time that I checked, our contract...
怎么经营是我的事
as long as he gets his money, I run the club the way I want.
莎曼珊,照做就是了
Samantha. You need to do this.
相信我
Trust me.
你听清楚了
You need to hear what I'm saying.
店是我的,规矩我说了算
My club... my rules.
谢谢你跑一趟
Thanks for stopping by.
我认为杰克的报道可做成特辑
I think Jake's story could be a feature.
暴走族又不是啥新鲜事
Bosozoku gangs are old news.
几年来也报道过不少次
We've covered them plenty over the years.
但迄今从未有人深入内部报道
But no one's ever had access to them like this.
着重描写那群被社会忽视的年轻人
The focus will be these kids. Fallen through the cracks.
他们很信任你?
They trust you?
目前为止是的
So far.
好吧,你放手写写看
Okay. See where it takes you.
谢谢总编
Thank you.
我新烤的
评价一下吧
New batch. Be honest.
你烤的?
昨晚烤的奶油饼
- You made those? - Last night. Butter cookies.
老兄
你待在报社太浪费了
Dude! You're wasting your talents here.
我涂了薄薄的枫糖浆 强者我朋友,真的
I used a very light maple glaze. - You're a rock star. Really.
不要分送光光哦 -留给我一点 -没问题
Don't give all those away, okay? Save me some?
-不准给别人 -知道了
Don't give 'em all away. - Sure.
说我是强者
Rock star.
你好,妈妈桑
Hello, Mama-san.
你好,野孩子
Hello, wild child.
当初若非你雇用我,不晓得会变怎样
I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't hired me.
我看得出你很有潜力
I knew you'd be a good hostess.
命运俱乐部给了我很好的起步
Club Destiny was a great place to start.
比你后来待的玛瑙好多了
Better than Club Onyx you went to next.
-我说对了吧?-没错
Am I right? - Right.
很抱歉我不声不响地离开
I'm sorry that I left. Just disappeared.
真的很对不起
I'm really sorry.
你几个月前留了多通语♥音♥就为这事?
Is this what those phone messages were about months ago?
我隔天回过电♥话♥
I called you back the next day.
我知道,我本想再打给你
这点我也很抱歉
Yeah. I meant to call you back again. I'm sorry about that, too.
谢谢
我当时是很火大
Thank you. I was angry.
反正都过去了
But that's also in the past now.
看看你现在,莎曼珊
And look at you now, Samantha.
五年后,你也当上老板了
Five years on, your own club.
发展得很不错
Good for you.
有福就要同享,绘里香
看你愿不愿意来
For you, too, Erika-san, if you'd like.
我需要一个红牌小姐
I need a number-one girl.
我决定离开是有原因的
I got out for a reason, you know.
你的坐♥台♥费可以拿走一半
I'll give you half of all your table charges.
酒水钱也是
Half of every bottle you sell.
莎曼珊,你肯定是走投无路了
Samantha, you must be desperate.
妈妈,我不想睡了
Mama, I'm not tired anymore.
我要皮卡丘
I want my pikachu.
待会儿去帮你拿
I'll come and fetch him in a minute.
大地,跟妈妈的朋友莎曼珊打招呼
Daichi. Say hi to my friend Samantha-san.
莎曼珊小姐?
Samantha-san?
她是个很厉害的生意人哦
She's a very important business woman.
-你好 -大地,你长得真可爱
Hello. - Hello, Daichi. You are a very cute boy.
-她说你很可爱 -我很可爱
She called you cute. - I am cute!
我不知道你有儿子
I had no idea.
对我而言也是个意外
It was a surprise to me, too.
今晚过来看看
Just come tonight.
条件不变,保姆费和车资也都帮你出
Same offer. Plus I'll pay for a sitter, get you a ride home.
店里小姐人很好
店内气氛也好
而且我信任你
The girls are great. The place is great. And I trust you.
大地,你觉得呢?妈妈该收下莎曼珊的钱吗?
What do you think, Dai-chan? Should I take Samantha-san's money?
要收 可以分我一点吗?
Take it. Can I have some too?
真的要吗?
Really?
你会说日语吗?
Why do you speak Japanese?
老太婆
Hello, Auntie.
你谁啊?
Who the hell are you?
我倒是见过你
I know you.
大哥要我向你问好
Oyabun sends his regards.
这里已经不归千原会管了
Chihara-kai has no business here.
要再来一次吗?
Shall we do that again?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你每月付给户泽组的保护费
The money you've been giving the Tozawa-gumi every month.
今后月缴两次
This'll be twice a month.
要是让我发现你付钱给户泽组
And if I find out you're paying Tozawa anything...
我就回来打断那些牛郎的鼻子
I come back and break all your pretty boys' noses.
连你一起打
Yours too.
户泽不会坐视不管的
Tozawa won't stand for this.
户泽已经出局了
Tozawa's gone.
去告诉他们的人,说叶山回来了
His people come here, you tell them Hayama is back.
歌♥舞伎町是千原会的地盘
Kabukicho belongs to Chihara-kai.
少在那边说大话了
You keep telling yourself that.
小子,这才是让人乖乖听话的方法
That's how you keep the order, little brother.
自从我离开后,千原会变太软弱了
Chihara-kai's gone soft since I went away.
但老子现在回来了
But Hayama's back now.
看看你,老是担心对方报复
Look at you. So worried they're gonna retaliate.
有种就来啊
I fucking hope they do.
我巴不得他们出手
I look forward to it.
已经三个月了,一点风声也没有
It's been three months. Not a word.
我也没做出任何招惹对方的事
And I have done nothing to provoke his men.
风头已经平息
The danger is passed.
你和女儿们可以回家了
You and the girls can come home.
或者你退休
全家一起在这里生活
Or you could retire and move here.
女儿都很喜欢这里
And we would make this our home. The girls love it here.
我目前的职务已不需跟黑道打交道了
My new position keeps me from any interaction with yakuza.
我知道,可是……
I'm sure, but...
你真的没关系吗?
Are you happy sitting there all day...
每天坐在柜台听老人家抱怨
Listening to old ladies' complaints
直到退休为止?
until you retire?
我说对了吧?
That is what I thought.
剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表