剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
我坐在第五十二大街的一家下等酒吧里
"I sit in one of the dives
我坐在第五十二大街的一家下等酒吧里
On Fifty-second Street, Uncertain and afraid,
那些聪明的希望吐出这虚伪堕落的十年
As the clever hopes expire Of a low dishonest decade
喷怒与恐惧的电波周♥旋♥于
Waves of anger and fear
地球上的光明与黑暗的间
Circulate over the bright
地球上的光明与黑暗的间
And darkened lands of the earth
抚乱我们的私人生活
Obsessing our private lives
死亡那不便言及的气味侵犯着九月的夜晚
The unmentionable odor of death Offends the September night
精湛的学识可以揭示..
Accurate scholarship can Unearth..."
电脑...
Computer...
…停下播放诗歌♥
...stop poem.
打给弗莱契
Call Fletcher.
是我 博士
Yes, Doctor.
我改主意了
I've had a change of heart.
虽然很想看到
As satisfying as it would be to see
芭芭拉·戈登会对我们的演出作何反应
Barbara Gordon's reaction to our little presentation,
我现在意识到我井不需要观众
I realize now I don't need an audience.
但我知道你对她的命运颇有兴趣
But I know that her fate is very much of interest to you.
所以..我把她交给你
So... I give her to you.
她是你的了-任你处置
She's yours to do with as you please. Have at it!
没问题-很好
Consider it done. -Good.
对了博士
And Doctor, the security cameras at the armory
军械库的监控录像拍到了你的朋友红头罩
caught your friend, Red Hood. He was with Dick Grayson.
很好
That's excellent.
非常好
It's good.
特别好
It's very good. Okay.
看来他找到了回归之路
It seems he found his way back,
也收到了我的小礼物
and he's received my little gift.
干得不错
Good work.
电脑
Computer.
启动引爆装置
Activate the charges.
确认
Confirmed.
为最后的毁火做准备吧
Prepare for the beginning of the end.
先生们我没法告诉你们
Gentlemen, I can't begin to tell you the number of ways
这主意糟透了的各种理由但其实说几句也行
this is a bad idea. Actually, no, I can.
戈登局长依然是你们的上级
Commissioner Gordon is still your commander
任何企图伤害她的行为都会引火烧身
and any attempt to harm her will
任何企图伤害她的行为都会引火烧身
come back to bite you in the ass.
前提是她没有亲手搞定你们
And that's if she doesn't take care of you herself.
你们知道她有武器吧
You do realize she's armed?
最后的机会咯
Last chance.
行吧
Okay.
没有针对谁只是命令在身
It's not personal. Just orders.
真希望你没说这话
I was really hoping you wouldn't say that.
你得把枪放下
You need to put that thing down
不然我们就麻烦了
or we're going to have a problem.
准备好开始工作了吗
Are you ready to get to work?
主楼已经封锁了
The main building is secured,
但城里还有一些哥谭警局的恶势力
but there are still rogue GCPD units
但城里还有一些哥谭警局的恶势力
out in the city,
谁封锁的
Secured by whom?
好吧 该坦白了
Okay, full disclosure.
我其实不为哥谭警局工作
I don't really work for GCPD.
确实享受了健身房♥和好市多的折扣券
Yeah, I use the gym and the Costco discount,
但其实我是天眼会派来
but I was actually sent here by A.R.G.U.S.
蓝视可疑的超能力活动
to monitor suspicious super activity.
毕竟忍♥者天师开始到处打听这些事了
after Ra's Al Ghul started
毕竟忍♥者天师开始到处打听这些事了
poking his nose around these parts.
天眼会是罗伊·哈珀那个吗
A.R.G.U.S. - Like Roy Harper A.R.G.U. - S?
没错
The one and only.
顺便提下他还向你问好
Oh, he sends his regards, by the way.
维伊是你的真名吗
Is Vee even your real name?
看情况吧你喜欢这名字吗
Depends. Do you like it?
挺适合你的-好的
It suits you. - Okay.
那就用这名
Then, we'll keep it.
还要告诉你个事
I have other news.
我们怀疑忍♥者大♥师♥曾在这设置了拉撤路之池
We suspect that Ra's Al Ghul was here
我们怀疑忍♥者大♥师♥曾在这设置了拉撒路之池
to place a Lazarus Pit
作为他大阴谋的第一步
as a first step in a larger plan.
我们觉得克莱恩用它复活了杰森·托德
And we believe that Crane used it to resurrect Jason Todd.
还有
There's more.
你坐着也是件好事
It's a good thing you're sitting down.
为什么
Why?
迪克·格雷森还活着
Dick Grayson is alive.
什么
What?
他泰坦朋友们把他带到了池里
His Titan friends took him to the Pit
他活着出来了
and he came out alive.
现在我们还不确定他们的动向
Now, we're not sure what they're doing yet,
但我们正试看用天眼会的卫星
but we're using the A.R.G.U.S. satellite
去追踪泰坦
to try and track the Titans right now.
好了
Okay.
该去拯救哥谭了
Time to save Gotham.
我冒味做了些人事调整
I took the liberty of making a few staffing changes.
人力部的人会气疯的
HR is going to be pissed.
在你三点钟方向
On your three!
你从哪学的这招
Where the hell did you learn how to do that?
油管上
YouTube.
唐娜
Uh, Donna.
回去找你家人我来解决他们
Go back with your family, I'll deal with them.
你不能-快走
You can't-- - Go!
把这东西弄走啊
Get this thing off of me!
为啥不变回原形
Why don't you get out of that fur suit
过来个打招呼啊
and come say hi?
对一个刚活过来的人来说你看看还挺不错
Jeez, you look good for someone who's undead.
可真会说
Oh, that's sweet.
莉蒂亚告诉我是主持的仪式
Hey, look. Lydia told me that you held vigil for me.
非常感谢
I really appreciate that.
说起来它对我的意义可能比对你还大
Well, it probably did more for me than it did for you,
但我努力过啦
but, hey, I tried.
很有意思吧
Funny how that works, huh?
小孩
Hey, kiddo.
这不是死而复生的神奇少女吗
If it ain't Wonder Girl, the sequel?
该走了迪克派我们来找你
We have to go. Dick sent us to find you.
克莱恩那还有事要处理
There's something going down with Crane.
我觉得我们要等下
I think we're going to need a minute.
哥们开眼了啊
Bro. Impressive.
真的
Seriously.
不知道你还有这两下子
I didn't know you had it in you.
我也不知道
Neither did I.
我们最好赶紧走了
We better get moving.
你需要和你朋友们说再见吗
You need to say goodbye to your friends?
不用
I'm good.
出发吧
Let's go.
你应该留下来
You need to stay.
这里才是你的归属
This is where you belong.
我们需要你但是哥谭更需要你
We need you, but Gotham needs you more.
她说得对
She's right.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
让我们骄傲吧
Do us proud.
我会的
I will.
你说中了
Called it.
是你干的吗
You did this?
我不是故意的-你不是故意千什么
I didn't mean to. - You didn't mean to what?
炸了她的飞船她回家的唯一办法吗
Blow up her ship? Her only way back home?
你知道糯天躲在什么后吗
You know what cowards hide behind?
意图
Intentions.
我受够了人们在做了之后告诉我
I'm sick of people telling me what they didn't mean to do
他们不是故意的
after they did it!
对不起-说对不起有用吗
I'm sorry. - Sorry's not enough!
星火
Starfire.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表