剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
在干洗店找到个女的 只付了一百
Found a lady at the dry cleaner, who did it for 100 bucks.
你气色不错
You looked good.
朵恩说你在首都的时候穿骑行短裤
Though Dawn tells me you rocked the bike shorts back in D.C.
那个叫追击短裤
Hey, those are pursuit-and-attack shorts, motherfucker.
我们去看看科莉怎么样了
Let me go check on Kory, see how she's doing.
不管惹我们的人是谁 他都完蛋了
Whoever this is fucking with us, he's going down.
我们要亲自收拾他
And we're gonna be the ones to do it.
打起精神来 朋友
So chin fucking up, amigo.
打起精神
Chin up.
想好了就走棋
Whenever you're ready,
我知道你的战术
I know what you're doing.
心理战 俄♥罗♥斯♥人的绝招
Psy ops. Mastered by the Russians.
你知道我是外星人吧
You do know I'm from another planet, right?
据说是外星人
Allegedly.
你的好胜心总是会变成这样吗
Do you always get this way when you get competitive?
我的意思是疯狂
By "this way" I mean "insane".
我在思考问题
I'm problem-solving.
伯德开局 答案就在我们面前
The Bird's Opening. The answer's right in front of us.
光天化日之下
It's hidden in plain sight.
说到俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Hey, speaking of Russians.
这个叫鲍比·费舍的把牙床填充物取出来
This guy Bobby Fischer had the fillings removed from his mouth
因为他觉得俄♥罗♥斯♥人
because he thought the Russians were
拿这个当电台发信机
using it as a radio transmitter...
-等等 -真是这样
- Stop. - It's a fact.
费舍拿出了他自己的填充物
Hold on, Fischer took out his own fillings?
我不知道自己还要不要说话
I'm not sure if I should talk or not.
他这样做是因为他以为俄♥罗♥斯♥人要揍他
He did it because he thought the russians were trying to beat him.
这是为了防御
It was a defensive move.
我们看问题的角度错了
We're looking at this the wrong way.
答案并不是找到更多伯德开局的走法
The answer isn't figuring out more of
而是要战胜这个开局
Bird's Opening moves, it's how we beat it.
康纳 找到针对伯德开局最有效的五种走法
Conner, top five defensive moves against Bird's Opening.
别打扰他 他正在兴头上
I wouldn't. He's on a roll.
先手弃兵 现代的防守策略
From's Gambit, the modern defense.
-蟹眼象 -堡垒象
- A fianchetto. - Fianchetto.
-霍布斯弃兵 -霍布斯
- Hobbs Gambit... - Hobbs?
"不安全 但较为罕见 富有趣味"
"Unsound, but nonetheless interesting and uncommon."
不是棋 霍布斯火♥药♥公♥司♥ 他们是做炸♥药♥的
No, not that. Hobbs Powder Group. They used to make explosives.
蝙蝠侠和我以前因为非法贩卖♥♥炸♥药♥打击过他们
Batman and I shut them down for street dealing.
警报 霍布斯火♥药♥公♥司♥大楼
两分钟前有911电♥话♥
There was a 911 call 2 minutes ago
从霍布斯大楼里打出
coming from the Hobbs Building.
911接线员 您有什么紧急情况
911 operator. What's your emergency?
有个人
A man...
我看到他带着一个女人进了大楼
I saw him take this woman into a building.
女人在大叫 男的手里有枪
She was screaming. He had a gun.
警报 霍布斯火♥药♥建筑 911呼叫
你在哪里
Where are you?
就在霍布斯大楼外 他把女人带到大楼里了
Outside the Hobbs Building. He took her inside.
他戴着兜帽 红兜帽
He had a hood over his head. A red hood.
这电♥话♥是诱饵 他要把他们引到陷阱里
It's a bogus call. He's leading them into a trap.
打给芭芭拉
Call Barbara.
她不会接我的电♥话♥
I don't think she's taking my calls.
我们要阻止这些警♥察♥
We have to stop those cops.
拿上钉刺带
Let's get the spike strips.
警♥察♥早该到了
Cops should've been here by now.
什么
What the...
你好
Hey there.
什么玩意
What the fuck!
安全
All clear here.
我有个问题
Maybe you can help me.
你帮我想想
I've always puzzled over something.
类似"先有蛋还是先有鸡"这样的问题
A "chicken or egg" kind of question.
先天的
Nature
还是后天的
or nurture?
你是生来就是坏人
Were you born an asshole?
还是你哪天早上起床之后
Or you just wake up one day and you're...
突然就成了最坏的傻鸟
The world's biggest douche... bird.
我们是没法知道了
I guess we'll never know.
安全
All clear.
你怎么这么慢
What took you so long?
我已经尽快了
I got here as soon as I could.
我都快要雇个飞机在天上写字了
Thought I was gonna have to hire a skywriter.
你破解了象棋的线索 还不错
Nice work on the chess clue, though.
不止是我 我的队友想出来的
It wasn't me. I had my team working on it.
看来你也有队友
Looks like you had a team too.
他们都是炮灰 和泰坦一样
They were expendable, just like the Titans.
你是谁
Who are you?
当你让他们失望后 他们都会投奔我
The one they'll run to when you let them down.
哥谭是我的了
Gotham, it's mine now.
我觉得不好说
We'll see about that.
得了吧 你很熟悉这情况
Come on, man. You know the tune.
火力 人手都不足
Outgunned, outmanned.
老实投降 我就给你一个痛快
Just throw in the towel and I promise I'll be gentle.
布鲁斯总是说你的小玩意用的比我好
Bruce always told me you were better than me with the toys.
杰森
Jason?
正是
In living color.
但我换了新名字
I got a new name now, though.
以后你会常常听到
You'll be hearing it a lot around here.
"红兜帽"
"Red Hood".
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表