剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
好莱坞
Hollywood...
菲尔 抓紧时间
Phil, we're on the clock.
如果我想抓自己女人的手
If I want to hold my woman's hand,
那我就会抓她的手
I'm gonna hold her goddamn hand.
如果警探突然进来呢
And if Sergeant walks in?
那他会看到我们
Then he'll see us.
我就辞职
And I'll resign.
来了 亲爱的
Here you are, honey.
伯爵红茶
One earl grey.
我知道这不是戒指 但是
I know it's not a ring, but...
总有一天我们会走入婚礼殿堂
We're going to make it there one day.
度蜜月
On our honeymoon.
我们远离这个寒冷的烂地方
We'll get out of this freezing shit hole.
我只想跟你在沙滩上喝椰子汁
All I want to do is drink Pina Coladas on a beach with you.
这还不算完
Well, that's not all...
我是个幸运的男人
I am a lucky man.
没错
Yes, you are.
周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
是不是制冷坏了
You think it's the chill?
感觉像是启动器
Sounds like the starter.
打开引擎盖
Pop the hood.
菲尔
Phil!
放下刀
Drop your knife!
放下刀
Drop your knife!
欢迎来到哥谭市
什么也别碰
Don't touch anything.
别担心 我不会烧了你家的
Don't worry, I would never burn down your home.
真古雅
It's so quaint.
我说过了 什么也别碰
I said don't touch anything.
你们回来了
You're back.
还带着朋友
With company...
柯莉的妹妹
Kory's sister.
杀人犯妹妹
Her homicidal sister.
就在我们屋里
In our house.
柯莉安妲
Koriand'r,
看来你给我准备了欢迎礼物
I see you've prepared a welcome gift.
把他洗洗干净送到我寝宫
Have him washed immediately and returned to my chamber.
什么
Uh, yeah. What?
塔马兰是个很与众不同的星球
Tamaran is a very different planet.
显然这个魁梧点的是我的男仆
Clearly the strapping one is my man servant,
来照顾我饮食起居的
here to attend to my needs.
当然 我可以照顾你
Sure. I can attend to your needs.
她不是那个意思
That's not what she's talking about.
不不 我们这里没那一说
No, no, we don't do that here.
康纳不是你的男宠
Conner is not your chew toy.
他是我们的伙伴
He's one of us.
泰坦的一员
A Titan.
但绿色那个不是你的男仆吗
But is the green one not yours?
我需要有人给我沐浴更衣
I'll need someone to draw me a bath.
-在哪里 -想得美
- Where would that be? - No one's gonna draw you a bath.
楼上 自己挑房♥间吧
Upstairs. Pick a room.
黑火到哪里 混乱就到哪里
Wherever black fire goes, chaos always follows.
睁一只眼睡觉
Sleep with one eye open.
泰 坦
第三季 第六集
六年前
哥谭市
这是警告
That was a warning shot.
放下花瓶
Drop the vase.
如你所愿
If you wish.
不行
Nope.
你不跑吗
You're not running?
说不定我就想被抓呢
Maybe I want to get caught.
芭芭拉
Barbara?
这的安保简直笑话
Security here's a joke.
我用这种办法敦促我爸不要放松警惕
It's my way of keeping my dad on his toes.
喝一杯吗
Wanna grab a drink?
敬年轻快乐
To being young and more fun.
敬年轻快乐
Being young and more fun.
来吧
Here we go.
比看起来更有劲
Stronger than it looks.
有点像我
Mmm, kinda like me.
我能问你点事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
随便问
Anything.
你扮塞琳娜·凯尔是怎么回事
What's with the Selina Kyle shit?
你可能受伤
You could get hurt.
你不会懂的
You wouldn't get it.
你看我的时候 看到了什么
When you look at me, what do you see?
看到的是戈登局长的女儿
You see Commissioner Gordon's daughter.
我本不打算这样说
It's not what I was gonna say.
为什么 别人都这么觉得
Why not? It's all anybody ever sees.
完美女儿
The perfect daughter.
考试成绩 血统
That the test scores, the pedigree.
我说不定会继承父亲的衣钵 谁知道呢
I might even take after my dad one day. Who knows?
听上去也不坏
Doesn't sound so bad.
但我不想仅仅扮演那个角色
Yeah, well, I want to be more than that.
我想为世界做点好的贡献 真正的贡献
I want to do good in the world. Actual good.
他一直在写各种事故报告 逃避繁文缛节
All he ever does is fill out incident reports and dodge red tape.
情况不妙就打开蝙蝠信♥号♥♥
Fire up the bat signal when things get dicey.
你何不加入我跟布鲁斯的队伍
Why don't you join me and Bruce?
你都已经有经验了 他可以教你
You're halfway there. He could teach you.
蝙蝠侠 罗宾和
Batman, Robin and...
罗宾少女
Robin girl.
不如蝙蝠女
How about Batgirl?
明明罗宾少女更好听
Robin Girl has a nicer ring to it.
的确不错 但我并不想要那样
That's sweet, but... it's not really my thing.
你们为我父亲工作
You guys work for my dad.
你们遵循规则
You follow rules.
而我更喜欢破坏规则
I like to break them.
你说呢 迪克·格雷森
So what do you say, Dick Grayson?
准备好打破常规了吗
You ready to break some rules?
过去两周里
In the past two weeks,
数起高科技抢劫事件
a series of high-tech robberies
席卷了哥谭市博物馆和画廊
have swept across Gotham's museums and galleries.
市内价值不菲的艺术品
Several of the city's most prized works of art,
藏品还有举世闻名的珠宝
artifacts and world-famous jewels
在夜色掩护中不翼而飞
have vanished under cover of night.
就在昨晚 价值连城的千禧年项链
And now last night, the prized Millennium necklace
突发新闻
千禧年项链盗窃凶手仍然在逃
举世闻名的项链不知所踪
失窃于哥谭市大都会博物馆
has been stolen from Gotham's Metropolitan Museum.
该藏品一周前
It arrived just a week ago
刚从维也纳私人藏品中租借过来
on loan from a private collection in Vienna.
劫匪能轻易将馆内复杂的安保系统击溃
Commissioner Gordon stated he was perplexed
对此戈登局长表示不可思议
as to how so many sophisticated security systems can be...
你打算怎么做
What you gonna do with all this?
对于他们可能
...for any information they might have
掌握的任何与劫案有关的信息
pertaining to the robberies.
也许我们该还回去
Maybe we should give it back.
什么
What?
不行
No.
戴上试试
Let's try it on.
看你还想不想还回去
Let's see if you wanna give it back now.
让我看看
Show me.
还挺沉
It's heavy.
你带着很好看
It really suits you.
来 紧一些是吗
Here. Want it tighter?
天呐
Oh, my God.
我做了什么
What did I do?
抱歉
Sorry...
现在
上午6点32分
妈的
Oh, fuck.
兄弟 这可伤的不轻啊
Dude, that looks horrible.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表