剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
一个一个地说
One at a time. Go.
水污染大概在8小时前
The contamination occurred approximately 8 hours ago
也就是晚上11:39发生
at 11:39 p.M.
4号♥水泵站
Pump Station 4.
是分配水源的主站
It's the main distribution point,
从莫尔顿的过滤涡轮进入水渠
down channel from the Moulton filter turbines,
直接将水源供给5座市镇
feeds directly into all five boroughs.
知道污染源是什么吗
Do we know what this stuff is?
显然是种尚未确认的迷幻剂
Apparently, it's some kind of unidentified hallucinogen.
具有很高的浓度 百万分之0.09
It's presenting at a high concentration: .09 parts per million.
听起来不是很高
That doesn't sound so bad.
够高了
It's bad.
要是换成盐 尝起来会跟海水一样咸
If it were salt, it'd taste like you were drowning in the ocean.
这种毒剂无色无味
It's completely flavorless and odorless.
甚至都察觉不到有什么问题
You wouldn't even know it was there.
我们得发布城市警报 告诉人们
We need to issue a citywide alert, tell the people--
告诉他们什么 迷幻剂就在水中
Tell them what? There's LSD in the water?
我们还搞不清楚现在是什么状况
We don't even know what we're dealing with.
那我来告诉你是什么状况
I'll tell you what we're dealing with:
污染爆发头两小时 就使用了50000加仑的水
50,000 gallons of water in use the first 2 hours of the breach.
在早上6点前 每小时都要涨4%
That went up 4% every hour until 6:00 a.M.
现在已经涨到200%
It's over 200% now.
城市有半数人都饮用了这水
Half the city's population has ingested that water.
哪怕其中只有1%的人饮用
If even 1% of them drank it,
哥谭人口也一共有6百万 那算下来有多少
we've got six million people in Gotham, that's what?
六万人
Sixty thousand people.
我们有麻烦了
We've got problems.
在博伊尔斯顿JT酒馆发生一起枪击事件
We got a shotgun assault at JT Liquor over on Boylston,
在第三大道发生两起袭击事件
we've got a double homicide on 3rd Street,
东侧所有仓库全部起火
we got warehouses all over the east side on fire.
所有嫌疑人都饮用了水源
Every one of those people drank the water.
局长 我们现在人手不足
Commissioner, we're spread pretty thin.
你得把下班的人都召集回来
You might want to call in off-duties,
而且最好还要加班
and you might wanna start approving some overtime.
好 这么做吧
Yeah, do it.
行
Okay.
市长在10号♥线来电 我该怎么跟他说
I've got a call with the mayor in ten, what do I tell him?
我们可以怎么说
What are our options?
阻断水源
Shut off the water.
冲洗装置 那水都排到海湾里
Flush the system, drain it into the bay.
那要多长时间 干得快 得要四五天
How long would that take? A good job? Four, five days.
有6百万人口 不能切断5天的水源
You can't shut off water to six million people for five days.
你没事吧
You all right?
被车撞后有点迷糊
A little bit of brain fog from the accident,
但现在好多了
but I'm feeling better now.
好 有什么消息吗
All right. Anything new out there?
我们彻头彻尾的扫描了整个城市 一无所获
We scanned the city up and down. Nothing.
麦克唐纳参议院办公室来电
Senator McDonald's office just called.
联邦局派来了国家护卫队
The Feds are sending in the National Guard.
很好 我们正缺人
Good. We could use the help.
不 他们可不是来帮我们的
No, they're not here to help.
他们要来封锁全城 谁也不能进出
They're sealing off the city. No one in or out.
那好 去水利部门 带好人手和执行令
All right. Get down to the DWP. Take back-up and a warrant.
赶紧把水源阻断 现在就去
I want that water shut off, now.
乐意至极 局长
With pleasure, Commissioner.
这又是什么鬼地方
What the fuck is this?
这里是胜者休憩之地
This is where the victors go to rest their weary heads.
我们可没赢
We didn't win.
他们差点就接受我了 但全被你给搅和了
They were gonna take me back, but you fucked it all up.
你是想背叛我
So you had a moment.
我们彼此彼此
I've had plenty of them myself.
让过去成为过去吧
Let bygones be bygones.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
潇洒
Sprezzatura.
放尊重些
Show some respect.
坐下
Sit.
-知道爱德华·伯尼斯是谁吗 -卖♥♥酱汁的
- You know who Edward Bernays is? - The sauce guy?
鸡蛋和培根
Eggs and bacon.
经典的美式早餐
Classic American breakfast.
-知道为什么吗 -这跟这一切有什么关系
- Do you know why? - What does this have to do with--
养猪户付钱请他这么做
Pork farmers paid Edward Bernays to make it so.
但爱德华·伯尼斯 他有
See, but Edward Bernays, he had this...
有个叔叔
This uncle, right?
亲爱的西格蒙德叔叔
Dear old Uncle Sigmund.
也就是西格蒙德·弗洛伊德
As in Sigmund Freud.
弗洛伊德教会爱德华·伯尼斯人类的思维方式
See, and Freud taught Edward Bernays how the human mind worked.
而爱德华 他知晓了人类的思维方式
And Edward, he worked the human mind.
并没有直接售卖♥♥培根
He didn't sell the proletariat bacon.
他反而给人们灌输丰盛早餐的理念
He sold them the idea that a hearty breakfast
且每个医生都认为这有益健康
was what every doctor thought was best for them.
再之后 培根自然就卖♥♥出去了
After that, the bacon, it sold itself.
爱德华·伯尼斯明白
Edward Bernays understood that
思想才是最有力的武器
an idea is the most powerful weapon we have.
产品本身并不重要 而在于怎么推销出去
It's not the product, it's how you sell it.
哥谭正需要一种新产品
And Gotham is in need of a new product.
现在我们打断一下他们的正常作息
We now interrupt your regularly scheduled program
给哥谭市民发送一则消息
to bring you a message for the good people of Gotham.
-你看到了没 -看到了 这什么东西
- You see this shit? - Yeah, what the fuck.
哥谭曾有一位守护者 保卫者
Gotham City used to have a protector, a guardian angel.
但蝙蝠侠抛弃了哥谭
But Batman abandoned Gotham
把夜翼和他的朋友们留在这里
and left Nightwing and his friends in his place.
通缉泰坦成员
这是什么
What's this?
这可不妙
It's not good.
说谎者
而夜翼为我们做了什么
And what has Nightwing done?
盗贼
骗子
他在掠夺你们
He's robbing you.
给你们所饮用的水
Poisoning the very water you drink,
给你们孩子所饮用的水中下毒
the water you give to your children.
夜翼就是个被哥谭市警局
Nightwing is a criminal.
保护的罪犯
Protected by Gotham City Police.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
只有你能阻止他
Only you can stop him.
谁能将他缉拿归案
There will be a $50,000 reward paid to the person
将被奖励五万美元
who brings him in.
活要见人 死要见尸
Dead or alive.
但请记住 哥谭人♥民♥
But take heart, Gotham,
新的英雄将会诞生
a new hero will rise,
你们马上就会知道他的名字
and you will know his name.
红头罩
Red Hood.
哥谭救星
泰 坦
第三季 第十集
人们不可能真会相信那些鬼话
There's no way that people actually believe that shit.
人们会相信他们需要相信的
People believe what they need to believe.
他们都很害怕
They're scared.
克兰只不过利用他们的恐惧 将矛头指向我
And Crane just gave their fear a target.
好 有多少人受了影响
Okay, how many people do we think have been affected?
成千上万
Thousands.
我是说 在过去8小时里
I mean, anybody who's drank
饮用了市镇水源
from the municipal water supply
供给处水的人数
in the last eight hours.
不是所有人都喝了 对吗
Not everyone, right?
听着 我们还有机会抢先一步 抓到他们
Look, we can still reach them. Get ahead of this.
迪克 要是他们已经失信于我们 那就都完了
Dick, if we lose their trust, then it's all over.
即便在哥谭最差的境况下
Even when things were at their worst,
哥谭人♥民♥依旧相信
the people of Gotham believed
布鲁斯和我父亲
that Bruce and my dad
会身先士卒 拯救他们
would be there for them.
我们也一样
And we will be, too.
我们会尽我们所能
We do what we do best.
据理力争 守卫哥谭
We fight for this city.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表