剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
计算机 放音乐
Computer, play music.
计算机 蝙蝠侠有没有
Computer, does Batman have a dossier
所有哥谭重犯的档案
on all the high-level criminals in Gotham?
-是的 -太好了
- Affirmative. - Lovely.
有没有乔纳森·克兰 又称稻草人的档案
Is there a file labeled Crane, Jonathan, AKA Scarecrow?
是的
Affirmative.
调出档案
Play the file.
附录 精神状况简介 乔纳森·克兰
Addendum, psych profile, Jonathan Crane...
在调查了克兰的犯罪记录
After a detailed study of Crane's criminal record,
以及评估了他的独特精神状况后
as well as an assessment of his particular form of psychosis,
可得出克兰的犯罪行为皆通过
I can conclude that Crane's efforts are most effective
利用替代者代其达成目的
via the use of proxies.
通常受害者在毫无察觉的情况下
Unwitting associates
被毒品迷惑心智而顺从于他
commonly drugged into submissive complacence,
并不是受害者出于本意而为之
as opposed to any direct actions of the dominant personality.
你这么想吗 布鲁斯小子
Is that what you think, Brucey boy?
换句话说 乔纳森·克兰
In other words, Jonathan Crane,
是遭虐待和轻视的受害者
the victim of abuse and neglect,
病态的将自己伪装成稻草人来实施残暴行为
was ill equipped for the Scarecrow's unique form of brutality.
计算机 停止音乐
Computer, stop music.
克兰的第二自我智力超群
Taking into account that Crane's alter ego was the mastermind,
曾是一名科学家 一位勤奋学生
while Crane himself, the scientist, the diligent student,
却平平无奇
was wholly ineffectual.
我对克兰的总体评价可概括为
It is my opinion that Crane
是哥谭暴♥力♥罪犯中最可悲的成员之一
is one of the most pitiable among Gotham's violent criminals.
一个支离破碎的人
A broken man without a voice
只能通过别人来表达自己
doomed to speak through others.
-我知道你问题出在哪了 -搞什么
- I know what your problem is. - What the fuck?
-你害怕了 -我不怕
- You're scared. - I'm not scared.
-你怕了 -没有
- Yes, you are. - No, I'm not.
你就是害怕了
Yes, you are!
这房♥子里的一切东西都让你心惊胆战
You are terrified of everything in this house,
我懂 回家确实能对你造成影响
and I get it, coming home can do that to a boy.
在这里不管你看到什么
Everywhere you look,
他都在审视你 评判你
there he is looking back at you, judging you.
他怎么看待你 他期望你做什么
What does he think of you? What does he want from you?
你能不能变得足够好
Will you ever be good enough?
现在允许我来帮你终结这一切
Well, let me end your suspense right now.
没错 你永远都不能令布鲁斯·韦恩满意
No, you're never gonna be good enough for Bruce Wayne.
是不是松了一口气 就像把绷带撕开一样痛快
It's a relief, isn't it? Like ripping a band-aid off.
没那么糟
Not so bad.
现在我们解决了你的心理问题
But now that we've addressed your deep psychological issues,
你是不是该
why don't you go ahead and
赶紧给我从床上下来
get your lazy ass out of this fucking bed?
我们还有事情要做
We have work to do.
-什么事 -什么 你问我什么事
- What work? - What work? What?
什么事
What work?
我们每天都在做的事
The same work we've been doing every single day.
拯救这见鬼的城市
We are trying to save this godforsaken city.
我们计划中的下一步
The next step in our plan,
是除掉头号♥公敌
we have to get rid of public enemy number one.
也就是夜翼
That's Nightwing.
你是疯了吗
That's fucking crazy.
没错 我们要让公众得偿所愿
That's right. We're gonna give the people what they want.
就算你是个杀人狂 他们也不会在乎
You can be a homicidal maniac. They don't care.
只要他们觉得你站在他们那一边
So long is that they think that you are on their side,
而且杰森 你在
and Jason, you are.
你确实站在他们那边
You're on their side!
你在他们那边
You're on their side!
快起来 小兄弟 我今天可有得忙
Get up, buttercup. I got a busy day.
泰坦
第三季 第十一集
有人吗 能听到吗
Is anyone up there? Can anyone hear us?
天呐 外面真是一团糟
Man, it is bad out there.
哪怕是对哥谭来说
Even for Gotham.
一个警♥察♥也没有
I didn't see a single cop.
多数商店都关门了
Most of the stores are gated up,
但我们还是有些补给的 对吧伙计
but we still managed to harvest some supplies, didn't we, pal?
多谢你给我的这些衣服
Thanks for the clothes.
我觉得现在还穿着战服
I didn't think traipsing around Gotham in a supersuit
出没于哥谭市可行不通
was the greatest idea right now.
有黑火的消息吗
Any luck tracking down Blackfire?
加尔 或其他人有消息吗
Or Gar or anyone?
没有 网络和手♥机♥都崩溃了
No. Internet's down, cell phones are down.
警方肯定加密了通讯频道
Police scanners must have switched to an encrypted frequency.
你觉得他们跟克兰同流合污了多久
How long do you think they've been working for Crane?
不知道
I don't know.
看来昨晚发生的事就解释的通了
Guess that explains what happened last night.
你好 哥谭
Hello, Gotham.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我是红头罩
It's Red Hood.
正在镇里独有的地方直播
Coming to you live from the most exclusive spot in town,
蝙蝠洞
the Batcave.
长久以来 这座城市一直被罪犯所操控
For too long, this city has been at the mercy of criminals.
我指的不仅仅是企鹅人
And I'm not just talking about the Penguin,
谜语人或小丑
and the Riddler and the Joker.
我要说的是那些
I'm talking about the ones who pretend
假装帮助你们 反而适得其反的人
to help but only makes things worse.
这是在逗我吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
先是蝙蝠侠 现在又是泰坦
First Batman, now the Titans.
一帮伪君子利用你们的恐惧来追名逐利
Hypocrites who feed off your terror in pursuit of glory.
把哥谭搞得乌烟瘴气
And they turned Gotham into a city of carnage.
但今天这一切将就此终结
But it all comes to an end today.
新的救星将会崛起
There's a new savior in town.
我做的第一件事就是要清除渣滓
First thing I'm going to do is burn the trash.
夜翼你听到了吗
You hear me Nightwing?
你就是头号♥公敌
You're public enemy numero uno...
你的时间不多了
But not for long.
午夜来见我
Meet me at midnight.
你知道要去什么地方
You know the place.
我们该做个了结了
It's time for us to finish this.
他说得对
He's right.
该做个了断了
Time to finish this.
我们得回韦恩庄园
We've got to get back to Wayne Manor.
我们不能贸然进去 反而遂了他的愿
We can't just burst in there. That's what he wants.
他就等着我们
What he expects.
我们得远程侵入安保系统
We need to break through the security system remotely,
我能在韦恩企业里做到
and I can do that at Wayne Enterprises.
-待在这里 -你在同谁说话 我还是氪普托
- Stay here. - Are you talking to me or Krypto?
你们两个
Both.
看来我更擅长提供补给 跟你去就不行
So I'm good enough for getting groceries, but not this?
我需要你留在这里 我会回来找你
I need you to stay here. I'll see you when I get back.
黑火受了枪伤
Hey, Blackfire was shot.
我不能在这里坐以待毙
I'm not gonna stay here and do nothing.
听着 我们能否联♥系♥到黑火的关键
Look, our best chance of connecting
就在于那个无线电
with Blackfire is through that radio.
得有人留下 以防他们联♥系♥我们
I need you to be here if they call.
康纳 把手放下来
Conner, I need you to let go off my arm.
我回来前待在这里
Be here when I get back.
-你 -对 我还活着
- You're... - Alive, yeah.
-你也 -我也活着
- And you're... - Me, too.
难以置信 特洛伊女士
I can't believe it, Ms. Troy.
唐娜
Donna.
他们刚放你出院
They just let you out the hospital?
我自己出来的
I let myself out.
我醒来的时候 周围没人
When I woke up, no one was there.
然后我就检查了一下伤口
And then I checked the bandages...
已经愈合了
It's healed.
我就随手拿了些衣服离开了
I just grabbed some clothes and took off.
你要去哪
Where are you headed?
还记得吗 我打算回家
I'm just trying to get home, remember?
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表