剧集 | 她来了(2018) | 导航列表
是的 他很棒
Yeah, he's brilliant.
但说实话吧 她不喜欢泳池
To be honest, John, though, she hates the pool.
我是真的没办法了
I am out of ideas.
我只是不懂她为什么会生气 谁会讨厌德文郡
I just don't get why she's cross, love. I mean, who hates Devon?
你们还记不记得《帕丁顿熊》有一集里
Do you remember the episode of Paddington Bear where,
帕丁顿去银行取他之前存进去的五磅
Paddington goes to the bank to withdraw the £5 that he deposited?
继续 小艾 我们不会觉得你无趣
Go on, Em. You're not the nerd here.
我们是真的缺乏这方面文化的知识
We're just culturally ignorant.
他拿到钱的时候气晕了
He faints when he gets the money
因为那不是他给他们的那五磅
because it's not the same £5 note that he gave them.
他给他们的钱上有橘子酱块
His had marmalade chunks on.
我们带她来度了一个很像她最喜欢假期的假期
We've brought her on a holiday that's like her favourite holiday,
但却没有橘子酱块
but without the marmalade chunks.
没错 没错 罗茜 就是这样
Yes! Yes, Rosie, that's it.
本 她的意思是要你再来 你再来一次吧
Ben, that means...that means more. Yeah. Do it again.
抱歉 孩子们 你们得从泳池里出来
Sorry, kids, you just have to get out the pool.
-抱歉 有什么问题吗 -有人制♥造♥了一点小意外
- Sorry, is there a problem?- Someone's had a little accident.
我们在清理泳池的时候得清场
We just need to clear the pool while we clean it.
罗茜
Rosie.
快出去
Come on, out you go.
-来吧 -出来
- Come on. - Out you get.
真乖 来吧
There's a good girl. Here we go.
出来
Up we go.
-是她干的吗 -不是
- Was it her? - No.
你玩得很开心 是不是 你喜欢泳池 对不对
You had fun, didn't you? You liked the pool, didn't you?
叶茨先生 我是巴纳曼先生
Mr Yates. My name's Mr Bannerman.
抱歉提起这事 但我们接到通知
Sorry to have to bring this up, but we've been informed
您女儿可能...
that your daughter might have, erm...
污染了泳池
contaminated the pool.
-我不这么觉得 -我们被告知这已经不是第一次了
- I don't think so, mate. - Well, we've been told this isn't the first time.
不 这不是第一次 这是第零次
No, it's not the first time, it's the noughth time.
谁说什么了吗
Who said something?
我们接到报告称这已经是第二次了
We've had reports that this is the second incident.
-她今天才第一次下泳池 -真的很抱歉
- She's not even been in the pool before today. - I'm really sorry,
但如果我们再接到一次相关报告
but if we've had more than one incident reported,
出于对健康和安全的考虑
we're obliged by health and safety...
你是在说我们说谎吗 孩子
Are you calling us liars, son?
听着 我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm genuinely sorry,
但在你们在此居住期间
but your daughter won't be allowed in the pool
您女儿将被禁止进入泳池
while you're staying with us.
去你的 香蕉饼干船长
Oh, fuck off, Captain Banana Crackers!
嗯 我们取到箱子了 咱们回家 来吧
Yeah, we've got the cases. Yeah. We're going home. Come on.
这样对大家都好 不是吗 咱们好歹也撑了几天
It's for the best, isn't it? We managed some of the week.
但咱们不走吧 凯丝
We're staying, though, aren't we, Cath?
到家了给我们打个电♥话♥
Call us when you get back.
什么情况
What's that?
发动机的声音怎么怪怪的 咱是在演《速度与激♥情♥》吗
What's with all the revving? Are we in The Fast And The Furious?
挂二档
Put it in bloody second!
踩油门没反应
It's just the accelerator isn't responding.
挂二档
Put it in second!
-咱们会像《囚徒》里那样被永远困在这里吗 -天哪
- Are we going to be trapped here forever like The Prisoner? - Oh, God!
真叫人难以置信
I can't believe this is happening!
我得给汽车协会打电♥话♥
Oh, I need to...I need to call the AA.
我知道我一整周都在说这车没问题 谁知道真有问题
I know I said all week the car was fine, but it turns out it isn't.
-我一点都不意外 -下车吧
- That doesn't surprise me. - Come on.
亲爱的 我知道 我知道
Oh, honey, I know. I know.
-下车吧 -车
- Come on. - Car.
我只是觉得奶奶有点小心翼翼 因为罗茜不像
I just think that Nana's a bit wary because Rosie isn't like
艾莉丝和弗丽斯
Alice and Fliss.
那咱们就教教奶奶该怎么跟罗茜相处
Let's teach Nana how to be around Rosie.
列一份罗茜守则 我喜欢
Like the rules of Rosie. I like it. Yeah.
这条怎么样 "不要在罗茜不吵不闹的时候去惹她"
What about, "Never mess with Rosie when she's not making the noise"?
-"千万不要丢掉小河马" -没错
- "Never lose Hippo." - Yeah.
这条呢 "如果有可倒出的液体 就一定会被倒出"
What about, "If a liquid can be poured, it will be poured"?
"永远不要在妈妈睡着的时候吵醒她"
"Never wake up Mummy when she's sleeping."
这条跟罗茜有什么关系
What's that got to do with Rosie?
这房♥子里发生的每一件事都跟罗茜有关系
Everything in our house has to do with Rosie.
"不要搞坏电视"
"Don't break the telly."
这是个好建议
That's good advice all round.
给你
Here you go.
REM乐队的《温德尔·吉》 现在是1992年吗
REM's Wendell Gee. Is it 1992?
我觉得我在楼上看见了《火山顶的术士》的碟
You know, I think I saw a copy of The Warlock Of Firetop Mountain upstairs.
那可就太棒了
That would be so good.
是啊
Yeah.
你真看到了吗 楼上真有吗
Did you...did you actually? I mean, is it really upstairs?
-没有 -你干嘛骗我 干嘛骗我
- Not actually, no. - Why would you lie? Why would you lie?
西蒙 你觉得...
Si, do you think...?
从今往后一切都会好吗
Is it going to be OK from now on?
当然不
God, no.
天哪 你难道不知道罗茜那德行吗
Fucking hell, have you met Rosie?
但我们会努力的
But we'll give it a go.
不 蓝箱子里是脏衣服
No, the blue suitcase is dirty clothes,
把它放在洗衣篮边就行
so just leave it by the basket.
她不会还在气那个该死的假期吧
Not still upset about the bloody holiday?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
罗茜 你在看什么
Rosie, what's that?
罗茜
Rosie?
她没在生气 西蒙
She's not angry, Si.
这是悲伤
This is sadness.
罗茜 你是不是很难过
Rosie, are you sad?
她伤心了
She's sad.
她好像在沉思
This is, like, ruminative.
就仿佛她在探索情绪
It's like she's exploring emotion.
这是全新的
This is new. This is new.
罗茜 你想不想感到难过
Rosie, do you want to feel sad?
我们要不要逗她开心
Should we make Rosie happy?
我们要不要看河马拉粑粑
Should we have Hippo doing a poo?
经典
The classics.
每当你觉得她无法再给你惊喜时 她总能出其不意
Just when you think she can't surprise you, she does.
她越来越像一个人了 不是吗
She keeps becoming more of a person, don't you?
要是罗茜能说话 那该省掉多少麻烦
How much easier would it be if Rosie could talk?
我觉得她知道很多词 她只是
Oh, I think she knows lots of words. She just...
只是在用不同的方式表达而已
just says them differently.
剧集 | 她来了(2018) | 导航列表