剧集 | 她来了(2018) | 导航列表
-为什么我也得来 -因为我们都要来
- Why do I have to come here? - Well, because we do.
罗茜喜欢这间图书馆 对吗
And Rosie loves the library, don't you?
罗茜 你看 看见X了吗
Oh, look, Rosie. Look, look. Look at the kss. You see it?
不 罗茜
No, Rosie, no, no.
你得保持安静
You have to be quiet.
保持安静
Just be quiet, shh, shh.
不 罗茜
No, Rosie!
把书放在书架上
Leave the books on the shelf.
不 不行 放回去
No, come on, come on.
-不不不 -她很喜欢图书馆
- No, no, no, no. - She loves the library.
罗茜 不
Rosie! No!
不不不 天哪
No, no, no! Oh, man.
西蒙 婴儿车 婴儿车 婴儿车
Si, Si. Buggies, buggies, buggies, buggies, buggies.
本 你来收拾
Ben, Ben!
不行 那不是我们家的东西
No, that's not ours, that's not ours.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. Sorry.
不 罗茜 这样太恶心了 我不是指你的孩子 抱歉
No, Rosie. Rosie, that's disgusting. Not your baby. Sorry.
这不是你的东西
Not your things, not your things.
这不是你的东西 罗茜
Not your things, Rosie.
别这样 罗茜
Come on, Rosie.
-好吧 抱歉 -好了
- Whoa, OK. Sorry. - OK.
-别这样 -各位 我们真的很抱歉
- Come on. - Really sorry. Sorry. Sorry, everyone.
我以为你在看着她
I thought you had her.
照看她又不是我一个人的责任
She's not my sole responsibility.
真是好极了
Well, that's great.
现在妈妈再也不能来图书馆了
Now Mummy can never come to the library again.
-太好了 -别幸灾乐祸了
- Good. - Enough of your attitude.
不许和你妈妈这么说话
Don't talk to your mother like that.
-你别这么和我说话 -你们俩这样吵下去也没用
- Don't talk to me like that! - Neither of you are helping.
我本来就不想来
I didn't want to come here in the first place.
-快和妈妈道歉 -我又没做错什么
- Apologise to Mum. - I didn't do anything wrong!
妈妈
Mu-ma.
罗茜 你刚刚是不是说了"妈妈"
Rosie, did you just say "Mummy"?
真聪明
You clever girl.
再说一次
Use your words again.
妈妈
Mumma.
真聪明 再说一遍
Clever girl! Say it again.
妈妈
Mumma.
-妈妈 -你真聪明
- Mumma. - Oh, you clever girl.
她
来
了
第二季 第一集
言语和语言疗法
-能再说一次妈妈吗 -妈妈
- Can you say "Mumma" again? - Mumma.
爸爸 爸 爸 爸 爸
Daddy. Da-ddy. Da-ddy.
可能爸爸发音更难
Yeah, it's probably harder to say.
不 通常来说 "爸爸"的发音比"妈妈"简单
No, typically "Daddy" is easier than "Mumma",
我想她肯定很快就会说了
so I'm sure she'll be saying it soon.
她的交流能力进步很快
She's doing so well with her communication.
"妈妈"和"X" 她会说的词已经比阿多要多了
Wow, "Mumma" and "Kss" - she's already got more words than Hodor.
-我... -《权力的游戏》里的角色[阿多只会说一个词]- I... - Game of Thrones?
没错
Right.
她的非语言交流能力也进步得很快
And she's really coming along with her non-verbal communication, too.
你就是个小明星 对吗 罗茜
You're a little superstar, aren't you, Rosie?
关键是要坚持使用图片符号♥
The main thing is just to keep using the Pec symbols,
这样她就能把图像和活动相联♥系♥
so she links the picture with the activity.
当你们在家使用符号♥的时候 她的反应如何
How are you finding she responds when you use it at home?
不错
Good.
我们可以再多给她看看
We could...we could probably be a bit more diligent.
别担心 我完全理解
God, don't worry, I totally get that.
其实只需要二十分钟
Literally just has to be 20 minutes,
晚上抽个半小时的空出来就行
half an hour in the evenings,
练习使用辅助沟通系统的时候也是这样
just when you can, and the same with the AAC.
她今天在厕所小便了两次
And she did a wee on the toilet twice today.
关键是坚持
It's all just about that consistency,
每半小时带她去一次 无论她要不要上厕所
taking her every half an hour, whether or not she needs to go.
好的 没问题
Yep. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们还没有完全做到这一点
Yeah, we're not... fully in the swing of that yet.
挺困难的
It's just hard, you know?
不用我说 照顾罗茜这事...
Well, I don't have to tell you, looking after Rosie's pretty...
挺费劲的
full-on.
好 我们周六见
Yeah. Well, we'll see you on Saturday.
家教协会募捐会
For the PTA fundraiser?
-没错 -再见 罗茜
- Yeah. - Bye, Rosie.
别的我不想说 不过"阿多"
I didn't want to say anything, but "Hodor",
是"扶着门"的缩写
is a contraction of "Hold the door",
严格上来说 这算三个字
so technically has three words.
这
That's...
你觉得我们是不是经常抱怨罗茜
With Rosie, do you think we moan too much?
是你经常抱怨 不过照顾本的时候你也经常抱怨
You moan too much, but you moan too much about looking after Ben.
不 坐好 坐好
Ah, no, sit still, sit still.
好了
There you go.
等等 等等
Hang on, hang on.
好了
There you go.
冷静 罗茜 爸爸要坐在后面
Calm down, Rosie. Dad's going to get in the back.
不过 为了让她学会使用手势
I do think we should do more, though,
我觉得我们应该再多做点什么
to get her using signing.
我都让她在平板上看《汤伯先生做手语》了
I let her watch Mr Tumble doing Makaton on the iPad.
这样还不够
More than that.
我要把那些图片表整理出来
I'm going to fish out those Pecs sheets.
我好像把它们放在里屋了
I think they're in the backroom somewhere.
知道吗 每次咱们送娃 你看着都像优步司机
You know every time we do this, you look like an Uber driver?
好了 罗茜 你能找到红色猴子吗
OK, Rosie, can you find the red monkey?
让萨格特博士看看哪个是红色猴子
Show Dr Saggat the red monkey.
她开始对着小河马笑了
She's started laughing at hippo.
小河马是不是在犯傻 他在犯傻吗
Is hippo being silly? Is he being silly?
罗茜 小河马在犯傻吗
Rosie? Is hippo being silly?
红色猴子
The red monkey.
蓝色大象呢
What about the blue elephant?
我觉得这个益智游戏可能得花上点时间
I think this Crystal Maze might take a while.
格里菲斯精神评估量表
So, Griffiths Development Scale is
是测试儿童的标准化工具
a standardised testing tool for children.
这基本上是罗茜进展如何的粗略指南
It's basically a rough guide for how Rosie's getting on.
她比之前更容易产生反应了
She's definitely more responsive.
她会咯咯笑
She giggles.
虽然不在评估范围内
Not in that assessment, but,
说实话 对于罗茜 我不会急于求成
to be fair to Rosie, my timing was off.
西蒙 能听到你这么说我很高兴
That's very encouraging to hear, Simon,
你和罗茜之间的经历非常重要
and your experiences with Rosie are of crucial importance,
但这项评估
but what the assessment is for
是为了测定一些客观的基准
is to try and gauge some objective
进而和与罗茜同龄的孩子相比较
benchmark to compare Rosie to other children of her age.
萨格特博士已经把她的评估结果给我了
Now, Dr Saggat has sent me her assessment,
上面记录了运动技巧
and this takes in locomotor skills,
社交 推理
social interaction, reasoning.
从一般的基准来说
OK, with general quotient,
在90分和110分之间算是平均水平
a score between 90 and 110 is considered average.
低于70分算低下
Below 70 is low.
罗茜的得分是47分
Rosie's score is 47.
嗯
Right.
所以这具体意味着什么
And what does that mean in context?
这意味着罗茜的得分在最差的0.02%中
It means that Rosie's score is in the bottom 0.02%.
我得指出 这些结果可能会受一些因素影响
I should point out, these results may be affected by such factors
比如心情 测试环境
as mood, test environment,
我们会在六个月后重新评估罗茜
and we'll evaluate Rosie again in six months.
我们会确保她更努力地准备
Well, we'll make sure she revises harder.
这些数字 还有大幅提高的可能吗
Are those... numbers likely to get much bigger?
依我看 恐怕不行
In my opinion, I'm afraid not.
罗茜会有严重的学习障碍
Rosie is going to be severely learning disabled.
抱歉 我知道你不想听到这种消息
I'm sorry, I know that's not the news you wanted to hear.
不 没事的 普理查德医生
No, no, that's...that's all right, Dr Pritchard, it's...
这个结果我想到了
It's the news I was expecting.
剧集 | 她来了(2018) | 导航列表