来吧 罗茜 我们去公园 走吧 本
Come on, Rosie, let's go to the park. Come on, Ben!
为什么我还要去
Why do I have to come?
因为会很好玩的 拿上球
Because it's fun. Bring a ball.
不 罗茜 把外套和鞋穿好
No, Rosie, we keep our coat and our shoes on.
别吵 别吵 罗茜
Not the noise. Not the noise, Rosie.
-走吧 走吧 -为什么我们不能干脆不去
- Come on. Come on. - Why do we just not bother?
因为这很有趣 还有新鲜空气
Because it's fun and it's fresh air.
周六本就该去公园玩
It's what people are supposed to do on a Saturday,
所以我们就尽情享受吧 好吗
so let's just enjoy ourselves, OK?
就好好玩一玩 行吗
Let's just have fun, all right?
来吧 咱们走 走吧
Come on, come on, come on.
不 罗茜
No, Rosie.
别闹 你喜欢公园的
Oh, come on. You love the park.
别这样
Come on.
别抓我
Not the talons.
好吧 罗茜 你想去哪
OK, Rosie, where do you want to go?
不要 罗茜 不要
No, no! Rosie! No.
罗茜 过来
Rosie, here.
做得好 罗茜 你找到了另一个X
Well done, Rosie, you found another X,
但你不能在马路上跑 听懂了吗
but you do not run in the road. Do you understand?
来吧 起来
Come on, up we get.
到此为止了
That's it.
-早上好 克里斯 -下午好 西蒙
- Morning, Chris. - Afternoon, Simon.
走吧 艾莉 咱们还有好多事要做
Well, come on, Ali, got lots to do.
跟上
Keep up.
是的 她又赖在地上不肯起来了
Yeah, she's gone on strike.
就像往常一样 她撂挑子耍赖皮
It's just the usual. She's downed tools.
真的让人很头疼
Doing my head in.
我只想要20分钟来开始这个研究计划
I just want to 20 minutes to start this research proposal.
玩马里奥吗
Playing Mario?
-我只差一个月亮了 -但她跑到马路上了
- Just one more moon. - Yeah, but she ran into the road.
我们得给她套个牵引绳再出门
We need to take her on for a walk on a lead.
但你说了你会带她去公园
But you did say that you would take her.
我知道 我会的
I know, and I will,
但如果我们开车去会更容易
but it's going to be easier if we drive there.
好吧
Ok.
爸爸 为什么你不去学开车
Dad, why don't you learn to drive?
那你为什么不去学开车
Oh, why don't you learn to drive?
因为我才11岁
Because I'm 11.
起来 起来 起来
Come on. Come on, come on.
这才乖嘛
There's a good girl.
天哪 真是没完没了 是吧
Christ! Never stops, does it?
就你话多 贾斯廷·特鲁多[加拿大第23任总理]All right, Justin Trudeau.
一会儿见 走吧
See you later. Come on.
好了 把你的安全带系上
That's it. Get your seat belt on.
小心手指 小心手指
Fingers, fingers, fingers, fingers.
罗茜...
Rosie...
本 确保她系好安全带
Ben, just make sure she's keeping that seat belt on.
系上 系上
Get it in, get it in.
不 系好安全带才能出发
No, we shouldn't leave without the seat belt.
确保她一直系着安全带 好吗 本
Make sure she keeps the seat belt in, OK, Ben?
冷静 冷静
Calm down, calm down!
罗茜 别动妈妈的椅子
Rosie, leave Mummy's chair.
没事的
It's all right.
我们到了
Here we are.
来吧 宝贝
Oh, come on, darling.
来 牵着妈妈的手
Come on, hold Mummy's hand.
别咬妈妈 别
Don't bite Mummy. No.
不 不许咬妈妈
No. Do not bite Mummy.
不 罗茜
No, Rosie.
别学《行尸走肉》里的僵尸
Not Walking Dead zombie.
-把她弄进公园里 -来来来
- Just get her into the park. - Come on, come on.
走着
There we go.
那我就继续回去打游戏了
So, I might just head back. You know?
不 罗茜 那是什么
No, Rosie. What's that?
你往嘴里塞什么呢 不要 别
What's that in your mouth? No, no.
别 别 别吃那个 别吃那个
No, no, don't eat that. Don't eat that.
不是屎吧
It's not, is it?
嗯 就是土
No, it's, like, park matter.
好了 我们来过公园了 回家吧
Right, we've been to the park. Shall we go home?
什么
What?!
我还以为我们要好好玩玩
I thought we were going to have fun.
还得我去捡球是吧
Oh, I'm getting that, am I?
她
来
了
第一季 第一集
罗茜·叶茨的一天
-一切都还好吧 -嗯
- Everything all right? - Yeah.
但我得再量一下
I'm just going to double-check that measurement.
您还真是艳压群芳
If you've come as a cunt, you've won.
看来你俩不等我就开始喝了
I see you two have started early.
好了 冷静点 高更[法国后印象派画家]All right. Calm down, Gauguin.
如果有人有时间机器
If one were to have a Time Machine,
我可不确定后印象主义会是我想去的第一站
I'm not sure post-impressionism would be my first port of call.
不 应该去上世纪80年代的夏威夷
No, presumably 1980s Hawaii
好把衬衫还给夏威夷神探
to give Magnum his shirt back.
《夏威夷神探》为80年代经典美剧
男主角很喜欢穿花衬衫
当然 在《夏威夷神探》里
Of course, in Magnum,
关于希金斯这个人物有个小彩蛋 你们知道吗
what's the interesting fact about Higgins?
希金斯不是管家
Higgins was not the butler.
他实际上拥有整个庄园
He actually owned the whole estate.
天哪 马提
Oh, fucking Christ, Marty.
你太无趣了 听你说话 拉稀都能憋成便秘
You are so dull, you could stiffen diarrhoea.
等一下 如果艾米莉在这里 那谁在照看本
Hang on, if Emily's here, who's looking after Ben?
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such a prick.
我在哪都能认出那粗壮的胳膊
I'd recognise those dinner lady's arms anywhere.
艾米莉的体型已经在向她瓦尔阿姨靠拢了
Emily is turning into her Auntie Val.
她连照片都比一般人的重 贴在冰箱门上都会掉下来
If she stuck her picture on the fridge door, it'd fall over.
你知道变胖是怀孕的正常现象 对吧
You do know how pregnancy works, right?
而且从某种程度上说 这是你的错
And in a way - in a way - it's your fault,
因为是你上了她
cos you did fuck her.
好吧 那您的感情生活如何了
All right, how's your love life again?
你现在还剩多少卵子 三个还是四个
How many eggs have you got left now? Is it three or four?
你真得好好考虑一下冻卵了
You really should think about getting those frozen.
不过 某种程度上 它们已经冻上了 是吧
Although, in a way, they already are, aren't they?
你可是遇见一个愿意碰你的女人
You do know you just married
就把她急忙娶进门了 还好意思说我
the first woman you met who'd touch you?
说到瓦尔阿姨 我得去外面接个电♥话♥
Talking of Auntie Val, I shall take this outside.
关于《夏威夷神探》的第二点
Magnum, point deux.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, hon.
你在哪里
Hey, where are you?
下班了有点事 产检怎么样了
Just a thing after work. How was the check-up?
助产士认为宝宝的生长
The midwife thinks that there might be a problem
可能有点问题
with her growth.
什么叫有点问题
What do you mean, problem?
心率和其他的都还好
Well, the heart rate and everything's fine.
只是我的腹围
It's just that my belly
自从上次产检过后 就没有再变大
hasn't got any bigger since the last check-up.
明明就有长
Yeah, it has.
难道没长吗
Hasn't it?
她想再做一次超声波扫描
And she wants to do another ultrasound scan.
应该没事的
Well, it's probably fine.
我们回头再聊
We'll talk later.
你要回来了吗
Yeah, you coming home?
我工作这边还有点事 很快就回家
I've got this work thing. I'll be home soon.
但 不会有事的 是吧
But it's going to be ok, right?
是啊 应该吧
Yeah, I suppose, yeah. Yeah.
好了 再见 亲爱的
OK. Bye, hon.
你想吃什么 罗茜
So what do you want, Rosie?
意面吗
Pasta?
不 你不能吃呼啦圈[英国零食品牌]No, you can't have Hula Hoops.
那些是奖励用的 你得吃健康食品
They're a treat. You have to have healthy food.
她都往嘴里塞了那么多乱七八糟的东西了
Given what she does put in her mouth,