剧集 | 她来了(2018) | 导航列表
所以 慈善机构提供了我们四天假期
So, Mencap have offered us four respite days,
但八月底前就得去
but that's not till late August.
所以8号♥9号♥10号♥三天你有事吗
So, what are you doing on the 8th, 9th and 10th?
我手♥机♥不在身边 看不到日志 我也记不住
OK, I don't have my phone so I don't have my diary, and I won't remember.
你说哪天来着 我只听到你说了一堆数字
When was it? You're just saying numbers.
我说了三个数字 三个连贯的数字
I said three numbers. Three consecutive numbers.
等等
Hang on.
-他们提供的活动中包含射箭 -天哪
- One of the activities they're offering is archery. - Jesus.
-我还以为她在楼下 -不 罗茜
- I thought she was down here. - No. No, Rosie!
你在干什么 你想当行李员吗
What are you doing?! Training to be a baggage handler?!
她是怎么把这些翻出来的
How did she get these out?
罗茜 你是不是想去度假酒店了
Rosie, do you by any chance want to go to the holiday hotel?
好的 好的 下周罗茜就可以去了
Yes. Yes, next week Rosie's going.
-妈妈 -妈妈也会去的
- Mama. - And Mummy's coming, too.
-甘甘 -甘道夫也会在
- Gaga. - And Gandalf.
还有谁呢 说出来吧 你可以的
And? Yeah, you can say it, you can say it, you can say it,
说吧 你可以的
you can say it. You can do it.
车
Car.
很棒 罗茜
Very good, Rosie!
我们得坐车去 真聪明
We're going in the car! What a clever girl.
要和谁一起坐车去呢
Going in the car with...?
-车 -和爸爸一起坐车去
- Car. - With Daddy.
-车 车 -车
- Car. Car. - Car.
和爸爸一起去
With Daddy!
-车 -车
- Car. - Car.
她
来
了
-车 -车
- Car. - Car.
橘子酱块
冷静点 罗茜
Calm down, Rosie.
本 你能不能看看她想要什么
Ben, can you just see what she wants?
你就...
Just...
拜托 本 你很喜欢度假酒店的 会很有意思的
Oh, come on, Ben, you love it at the holiday hotel. It'll be fun.
那里有你最喜欢的表演者 你还记得滑稽先生吗
They've got all your favourite performers. Remember Mr Wacky?
-你还记得吗 -别说了 你是在给自己难堪
- Do you? - Stop it. You're embarrassing.
笨拙教授呢
Professor Fumbles?
一个逗小孩玩的艺人叫这名字还真奇怪[fumble有爱抚的意思]It is an odd name for a children's entertainer.
你觉得笨拙教授是不是为了掩人耳目
Do you think Professor Fumbles is just hiding in plain sight?
不 他叫这个名字只是因为他的设定就是老掉东西
No, it's because, in his act, he's always dropping things.
是啊 这是主要罪名
Yeah. Mainly charges.
这不好笑 西蒙
That...that just doesn't... That doesn't work, Si.
-西蒙 她抢到方向盘了 -没事 松开
- Simon! She's got the wheel! - It's all right. Hands off the wheel.
把手拿开
Hands off.
快拉手刹 西蒙
Got the handbrake! Simon!
你得看好她 西蒙
You have to watch her, Simon.
-让她坐回位置上 -不 罗茜
- Get her on the seat. - No, Rosie...
天哪 这就好比试图带金刚去纽约度假
Man, it's like when they tried to take King Kong on holiday to New York.
你能把她按住吗 你能把她按住吗
Can you pin her down? Can you pin her down?
你能重新把她安全带扣上吗 没事的
Can you get her seat belt back on? It's fine. It's fine.
没事了 天哪
It's fine. Yep. God.
到目前为止真是轻松惬意
Very relaxing so far.
你好 我是罗茜·叶茨的妈妈
Hi, I'm Rosie Yates's mum.
我今天来接她早点回家
I've come to get her early today.
很高兴能遇到你 咱们能谈谈吗
I'm really glad I caught you. I wanted to have a quick word.
-怎么了 有什么问题吗 -不
- Why? Is there a problem? - No.
不 没有
No, not at all.
我只想让你看看罗茜是怎么用我们的新感官室的
I just wanted to show you how Rosie's been using our new sensory room.
她很喜欢这里
She loves it.
她真的很喜欢字母表 不是吗
She really likes the alphabet, doesn't she?
-是吗 -当然
- Does she? - Oh, yeah.
你好啊 罗茜
Hi, Rosie.
罗茜
Rosie.
你喜不喜欢字母X 喜欢吗
Do you like the letter X? Yeah?
真棒
That's amazing.
X X
X? X?
不 罗茜 我们还没到
No, Rosie, we're not there yet.
本 你能忍♥受和你那糟糕的父母呆上一周吗
Oh, Ben, can you bear to spend one week with your awful parents?
你还记不记得有一年海鸥偷走了爸爸的烤土豆
Do you remember the year the seagull stole Dad's jacket potato?
记得 然后他还因为想要退款而跟店家大吵一架
Yeah, and he got into a fight because he wanted a refund?
痛 别抓我 别
Ow, no talons. No.
"先生 您不能怪海鸥"
"Sir, you cannot blame the seagull."
"觅食是它们的本能"
"It is a creature of instinct."
"我觉得这些海鸥是从伦敦来的"
"All I see, they come down here from London"
"而且它们还没带脑子"
"and they don't engage their brains."
别演了 戏精 合着你俩现在联合起来对付我了是吧
Yeah, all right, Pam Ayres, are we just picking on me now, are we?
痛 别抓我
Ow! No!
西蒙 车门 车门 车门
Si, door! Door! Door!
罗茜 进来
Rosie. Get in!
西蒙
Simon!
不 别咬我
No, do not bite me.
别砸车窗 别砸车窗 别
Don't break the window. Don't break the window. No.
你这出租车开得不错 我们应该欠你九百磅车钱吧
Uber's great, isn't it? We must owe you, like, 900 quid.
是外婆和甘道夫
It's Grandma and Gandalf.
小艾 你看起来很疲惫
Em, you look knackered.
我们都等了好久了 我们连正餐都没吃
We've been expecting you for ages. We haven't had dinner.
我只能吃个三明治垫饥 不是吗 凯丝
I had to have a sandwich, didn't I, Cath?
你好 外婆
Hey, Grandma.
甘甘
Gaga.
你还好吗 亲爱的 好吧
You OK, honey? OK. All right.
咱们要不要去看看泳池还在不在
Should we go and see if the swimming pool's still there?
比咱们之前的房♥间要大一点
Oh, bit bigger than we've had before.
没错 咱们的房♥间还可以俯瞰草坪 真棒
Look, yeah, and we've got views over the front lawn. Excellent.
本在哪儿 这是你的房♥间
Where is he? This is your room.
要睡哪张床你自己选
You can pick your bed.
车
Car.
是因为这不是双层床吗
Is it because it's not bunk beds?
-这些比双层床好 -已经快七点了
- These are better than bunk beds. - Well, it's nearly seven o'clock.
我可以带她去看笨拙教授表演
I could take her to see Professor Fumbles.
把我留在这拆行李是吧
And leave me here to unpack the cases?
我知道你有多喜欢让东西都待在正确的地方
I know how you like everything to be in its proper place.
来吧 罗茜 你要来吗 本
Come on, Rosie. Are you going to come, Ben?
好吧 那你就呆在这里好了
All right, you can stay here.
别 别
No! No.
怎么 你要去看教授表演吗
No? You're going to come and see the Professor?
咱们去看笨拙教授表演
Let's go see Professor Fumbles!
咱们去看笨拙教授表演
Let's go see Professor Fumbles!
-笨拙教授 -再见
- The Fumbleriser! - Bye.
在表演的不是笨拙教授
Oh, it's not Professor Fumbles.
或许他还是被抓起来了
Maybe he's in jail after all.
看 罗茜 这是个新艺人
Look, Rosie, it's a new entertainer.
香蕉饼干船长的泡泡狂欢
Captain Banana Crackers' Bubble Mayhem.
看起来很有意思 不是吗 很激动人心
Looks fun, doesn't it? Exciting, isn't it?
你们有没有见过这么大的泡泡
Hey. You ever seen a bubble as big as that?
你想转呼啦圈吗
Do you want to hula hoop?
准备好了吗 来啦
Ready? Wheee!
你得转起来
You've got to make it spin.
在香蕉饼干船长的泡泡狂欢上
Oh, now, we don't allow grumpy faces
我们不允许小朋友不开心
here at Captain Banana Crackers' Bubble Mayhem.
她没事 只是她以为会是笨拙教授在表演
Ah, she's fine, I think she was just expecting Professor Fumbles.
-你叫什么名字 -罗茜 她不会说话
- What's your name? - Rosie. She can't talk.
咱们要不要用泡泡魔杖吹几个泡泡出来
Shall we make some bubbles with my magic bubble wand?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
真的很抱歉 罗茜
I'm really sorry. Rosie!
没事 后台还有
It's OK. Never mind. I've got more over here.
-罗茜 -他妈...
- Oh, Rosie! - Oh, for f...
没事的 不必在意
It's OK. Don't worry. Don't worry.
真的很抱歉 她有学习障碍
I'm really, really sorry. She's mentally learning disabled.
没事 没事
Yeah, it's fine. It's fine.
我得拿着泡泡桶
I've just got to go back to the bubble van
去泡泡车里重新装泡泡混合液
to fill up the bubble bucket with bubble mixture.
没事的 这桶还破了 真好
Absolutely fine. And it's broken. Brilliant stuff. Cracking.
不过就是洗洁精而已 别激动嘛
剧集 | 她来了(2018) | 导航列表