剧集 | 她来了(2018) | 导航列表
The longest?
-我觉得应该是乔治之一 -这比赛比你那个强多了 爸
- I think it's a George. - So much better than your quiz, Dad.
什么叫"最长的" 难道是高个子埃塞尔雷德二世吗
What do you mean, "The longest king?" Ethelred the Tall?
我觉得 我觉得我们该带她出去
I think... I think we should take her outside.
之间在问答比赛上她就胡闹过
We've had problems with quizzes before.
我可以带她回房♥间
Well, I can take her up to the room.
你在这继续享受比赛好了
You sit down and enjoy the quiz.
妈妈 车
Mama. Car.
看见没 罗茜 车好好的
See? Rosie, the car's fine.
那上车吧
Come on, then.
上车吧 亲爱的 咱们坐在前面
Come on, then, darling. Let's get in the front.
所以 在三轮之后 我们都会设置一道附加题
So, after three rounds, we always do a bonus question.
现在 这位克莱尔不仅是我的助理
Now, Claire here isn't just my assistant.
她还是我的女朋友
She's also my girlfriend.
我今年31岁 而附加题就是
I'm 31 years old, and the bonus question is,
我们俩加起来多少岁
what is our combined age?
我们俩加起来多少岁
What is our combined age?
不好意思 你是想让我们写下你女友的年纪是吗
Sorry, you want us to write down your girlfriend's age?
-是我们俩加起来的年纪 -好吧
- Combined age. - Sure.
比这个小
Lower.
不许用手♥机♥ 这我在比赛开始时就说过了
No mobile phones. I did say that at the start of the quiz.
我只是在发短♥信♥问小艾 看看我要不要出去
I was just texting Em to see if she wanted me to go out.
我不觉得
Yeah, I don't think
网上能搜到"香蕉饼干船长的女友年龄"
typing "Captain Banana Crackers' girlfriend age" into Google is going to...
还真有
Oh, no, there it is.
不行
No.
不 我们不会开车去任何地方
No, we're not driving anywhere.
不 罗茜 我们不会开车去任何地方
No, Rosie, we're not driving anywhere.
我们不会开车去任何地方 我们不会...
We're not driving anywhere. We're not...
车
Car.
是不是你度过的最棒的假期
Best holiday ever?
你觉得香蕉饼干船长的女朋友几岁
How old do you think Captain Banana Crackers' girlfriend is?
我认真的
Genuine question.
她真的好可爱 索菲
She really is so adorable, Soph.
多谢夸奖 长得像她爷爷
Thanks. Takes after her grandad.
是的 她各方面都完美无缺
Yes. She is perfect in every way.
罗茜 把那玩意从嘴里拿出来 太恶心了
Rosie, take that out your mouth. That's disgusting.
没事 我来处理就行
It's all right. I'm on it.
-她进食什么的还都正常吧 -这个嘛...
- Is she feeding OK? - Well...
是的 她就是正常母乳喂养的
Yes. She breast-feeds regularly.
你妈妈真是天生当母亲的料 不是吗
Your mummy is such a natural mother, isn't she?
我有没有说过 本的数学考了全班第一
Hey, did I tell you that Ben came first in his maths challenge?
你没说过 这真棒
No, that's so cool.
罗茜 回来
Rosie, come away from there!
艾莉丝的数学也很不错
It's Alice you want to watch with maths.
至于这个小家伙 她可以成为任何她想成为的人
Whereas this one, she can be anything she wants to be.
-罗茜在新托儿所怎么样 -挺好的
- Hey, how is Rosie getting on at her new nursery? - Great.
很明显她很喜欢字母 尤其是X
Apparently she really likes letters. Especially X.
我的孙辈们都是一样出色
Oh. All my grandchildren are equally amazing.
罗茜 本 艾莉丝
Rosie, Ben, Alice.
至于弗丽斯 该从哪儿夸起呢
Where do you even start with Fliss?
罗茜 罗茜 温柔点
Rosie, Rosie, be gentle.
拜托 别吓到猫
Come on. Don't frighten the cat.
来吧 亲爱的 来吧
Come on, darling. Come on.
罗茜 别闹
Rosie, come on.
不 罗茜 箱子都不见了
No. Rosie, the cases are gone.
你和本都乖乖去换睡衣
And you, Ben, into jimjams.
顺便一说 香蕉饼干船长的女朋友才18岁
Captain Banana Crackers' girlfriend is 18, by the way.
小恩小惠罢了
Well, that's some small mercy.
天哪
Oh, bloody hell.
西蒙 她破解了你的密♥码♥
Si, she's cracked your code.
这些都是行李箱 还能往哪儿藏
Where do you want me to hide them? They're suitcases,
它们又不是安妮·弗兰克[《安妮日记》作者]not Anne Frank.
我做不到 我不能再由着她折腾一晚上了
I can't. You know, I can't, I can't have another night like this.
说实话 我情愿回家
Honestly, honestly, I would rather go home.
-回家 不行 -本 你不许开口
- Go home? No! - Ben, don't you start!
好了 各位都冷静点 箱子的问题我来解决
All right, everyone, calm down. I'll sort the cases.
待在这 亲爱的
Stay there, honey.
真是难以置信
I don't believe this.
只是她不喜欢这个假期罢了
Oh, it's just this holiday just isn't working for her.
这也是我的假期
It's my holiday, too.
我讨厌她 她毁了一切
I hate her. She ruins everything!
她毁了我的人生
She's ruined my life!
我希望永远不要再见到她
I wish I never had to see her again.
抱歉 亲爱的 对不起
I'm sorry darling. I'm sorry.
我爱你 没事的
I love you. It's OK.
你可以把这些话说出来 没关系
It's OK to say these things. It's ok.
为什么一切都要围着她转
Why does everything have to be about her?
不是的 不是的
It doesn't. It's not.
我们会找到办法的 好吗
We'll find a way to manage, OK?
我非常爱你 本
I love you so much, Ben.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
看 我们不必理她 把门关上就好
See, we don't have to... Just shut the door.
你好 我能把行李箱寄放在前台吗
Hi. Can I leave these cases with you?
可以 我们可以帮您照看箱子 直到您来取
Yes, we can look after cases until you're ready to collect them.
您是要退房♥吗
Are you checking out?
不不 这些都是空箱子
No, no, these are empty.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 罗茜 来吧 咱们睡觉 罗茜
That's it, Rosie. That's it. Let's try this bed, Rosie.
晚安 晚安 真乖
Night-night. Night-night. There's a good girl.
晚安 晚安 爱你
Night-night, darling. Night-night. Love you.
我把箱子藏到别的地方去了
I've hidden the cases better.
她之前来这里的时候都很开心
She's always been so happy here.
这是唯一一件我确定自己做对了的事
It's the one thing I knew I got right.
我已经很多年没这么想过了 西蒙 真的
You know, I've not thought it for years, Si, I really haven't.
为什么她不能是个正常孩子呢
Why couldn't she have just been born normal?
亲爱的 别闹
OK, honey-pie, come on.
别闹 住手
Come on. Stop that.
太多了吗 太多了吗 太多了吗 太多了吗
Too much? Too much? Too much? Too much?
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
他真是长不大
He's such a big kid.
所以 你怎么样
So, how are you doing?
待在普通小女孩周围一定很不好受吧
It can't be easy being around normal little girls.
约翰 别说"普通"这个词
John, don't say "normal".
抱歉 我不是那个意思
Sorry, I didn't mean that.
弗丽斯和艾莉丝才不普通
Fliss and Alice are not normal.
她俩是超人
They are superhuman.
你们好
Hello, you two.
娜娜也没指望弗丽斯拿个诺贝尔奖
Nana doesn't really expect Fliss to get a Nobel Prize.
有个提名就行了
Nomination will do.
没事的 她又有了个孙女
Yeah, that's fine. She's just become a grandparent again.
她当然会大肆夸耀一番弗丽斯
Of course she's going to make a fuss of Fliss.
她很爱罗茜
She loves Rosie to bits.
她只是需要时间来学会和她想出
She just needs time to learn how to deal with her.
她不像咱俩
You know, not like us.
你们俩怎么样了
What about you two?
我们没事了 和好了
Oh, we're good. We're friends again.
他怎么样了
How's he doing, in himself?
他在努力了
He's trying his best.
就跟我们几个一样
Same as the rest of us.
我得再去拿几个洗涤瓶
Just need to grab some more washing-up bottles.
我们可能会玩水枪大战
Thought we might have a water pistol war.
-来玩吧 亲爱的 -车
- That's it, darling. - Car.
来吧 罗茜 咱们来玩玩水
Come on, Rosie, let's have a splash.
进泳池吧 亲爱的 进泳池去找外婆
Get in the pool, darling. In the pool to Granny.
-好了 -你接住她没 妈
- That's it. - Have you got her, Mum?
沃特茅斯城♥堡♥怎么样
What about Watermouth Castle?
这上面写他们根据历史细节
It says they've recreated, in historical detail,
还原了一个完全可用的16世纪厨房♥
a fully functioning 16th-century kitchen.
他们还办了机器人展 真蠢
Oh. They also have an exhibition of robots. Bloody daft.
他很会哄她 不是吗
He's good with her, isn't he?
剧集 | 她来了(2018) | 导航列表