我们得把干了的衣服叠起来 一件件堆好
So we fold the toasty clothes and put them in a pile.
你把小河马放到滚筒烘干机里了吗
You put Hippo in the tumble dryer?
傻傻的小河马
Silly Hippo!
不行
No.
不要
No.
别 我们不想小河马受伤对吧
No. We don't want Hippo to get sick.
她来了
第一季 第二集
泡泡象棋
所以谁会赢呢 梅西还是罗伯托·菲尔米诺
So then, who would win, Messi or Bobby Firmino?
肯定是梅西
Messi.
不用费劲琢磨了
Listen, let me save you some time.
从来都是梅西获胜
It is always going to be Messi.
不如问 梅西和保罗·蹩脚哪个更厉害
You may as well say, who's better, Messi or Paul Crap?
保罗·蹩脚 有这么个球员吗
Paul Crap? Is he a real player?
当然了 他在阿森纳踢球
Yeah, of course. He played for Arsenal.
他有次进了19个乌龙球 都是倒钩踢进去的
He once scored 19 own-goals, all bicycle kicks.
那谁踢得更好呢 罗茜还是保罗·蹩脚
Who's better at football, Rosie or Paul Crap?
那当然是罗茜了
Oh, definitely Rosie.
你好啊 小乖乖 你们玩得开心吗
Hello, poppet, did you have a good game?
好啊 我进了两个球 都是近距离爆射
Yes! Scored two goals, both one-yard thunderbolts.
好 你快去冲个澡
OK, well, you're definitely going to need a shower.
他挺厉害的
He was good.
真的吗 和你年轻时候有的一拼吗
Was he? Yeah? Good as you, in your heyday?
天哪 这不是蜂蜜小怪物吗
Oh, Jesus, it's the Honey Monster!
罗茜模仿的是蜂蜜怪物麦片的包装盒图案
你也要冲澡吗 罗茜
Oh, do you want a shower too, Rosie?
本 可以快一点吗 罗茜也要冲澡
Ben! Will you be quick? Because Rosie wants a shower too.
你想洗泡泡浴了
You want a bubble bath.
罗茜 罗茜 就冲个澡吧
Oh, Rosie, Rosie, Rosie, let's just have a shower, yeah?
她真的很想洗泡泡浴 这次该你伺候她了
She really does want a bubble bath, and it's your turn.
我得做晚饭
I've got to cook dinner.
行吧 行吧
All right, all right.
但你一弄完就赶快过来好吗
But can you just come up as soon as you can, please.
来吧 罗茜 洗泡泡浴去
Come on, then, Rosie. Bubbles, bubble, bubble, bubbles!
这些课程能让各位和各位的孩子
So these sessions will enable you to develop genuine,
建立真正的长♥期♥良好关系
lasting relationships with you and your baby,
我们会帮助您建立家庭内部有效沟通的早期框架
by helping to build that early framework for effective communication at home.
正如老学员会告诉你们的那样 不用担心
And don't worry - as the regulars will tell you,
这门课程也会很有趣的
it's also a lot of fun.
♪我是个摇摇晃晃的稻草人 戴着顶松松垮垮的帽子♪
♪I'm a dingle-dangle scarecrow with a flippy-floppy hat♪
♪我可以这样晃晃手 我可以这样动动脚♪
♪I can shake my hands like this I can shake my feet instead♪
非常棒 很好
Very good, yeah!
下周见 拜拜
I'll see you next week. Bye-bye.
希望你能喜欢这个课程
I hope you enjoyed the session.
我发现唱歌♥疗法
I have found sing therapy,
可以缓解您与孩子之间的紧张感
it can really reduce tension between you and your baby,
它会通过一种有爱的 有目的的方式建立起亲子关系
it can help you connect in a loving, purposeful way.
-她多大了 -才六个月
- Oh, how old is she? - Six months.
真是个小宝宝呢
That really is a very small baby.
直升机
Helicopter.
是的 本 是直升机
Yes, Ben, it's a helicopter.
真聪明
Clever boy.
罗茜确实还很小
Rosie is small.
-她应该没别的意思 -她绝对话里有话
- I doubt she meant any more than that. - She did.
-出去活动一定很好 -糟透了
- Well, it must have been nice to get out. - I hated it.
其他的妈妈都不知道该说点什么
The other mums didn't know what to say,
这明显证明了她和其他孩子不一样
it was just visible proof that she was different.
我觉得我的小罗茜很美 你再等等就好了
I think my Rosie is beautiful. You just need to give it time.
我不会回去的
I'm not going back.
我讨厌见到正常的孩子 太难受了
I hated seeing normal children. It made me feel sick.
这就是你犯傻了
Now you're just being silly.
妈 她甚至不会笑
Mum, she doesn't smile.
她如果一直这样下去 一直不好转 那该怎么办
What if she's like this just forever? What if this is it?
还要再来点泡泡吗 再来点吗
More bubbles, more bubbles?
好吧 就再来一点点
OK. Just a little bit more, little bit more.
泡泡 泡泡 泡泡 泡泡
Bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble!
别别别 不能再多了 罗茜
No, no, no, no more, Rosie, no more.
好了 行吗
Right, OK.
好了 罗茜 冷静一下
All right, Rosie, calm down, calm down.
别 别 别开喷头
No, no, not the shower.
别放水了 别放了
No, no. No shower, no shower.
好吧
Oh, all right.
行了 该出来了
All right. OK. Time to come out now.
别闹了 罗茜 该出来了
Calm down, Rosie, time to get out.
别 别 出来吧 罗茜
No, no. Out, Rosie.
走吧 洗好了 该出来了
Come on, time to get out.
走着
There you go.
西蒙
Si!
罗茜
Rosie.
西蒙
Si!
罗茜 西蒙
Rosie... Si!
罗茜 别闹了 别 罗茜 罗茜
Oh, Rosie. No, no! Rosie, Rosie.
西蒙
Si!
不好意思 小艾 我在做晚饭呢
Sorry, Em, just doing the dinner.
西蒙 你能上来一下吗
Si! Can you come up?
你搞不定吗 我在处理鸡呢
Can you not handle it? I'm just doing the chicken.
不行 我一个人搞不定
No, it's easier with two.
罗茜
Rosie!
如果你乖乖出来 这袋切达小饼干就给你
If you get out, if you get out, do you want some Mini Cheddars?
好吧 好吧
OK, OK.
来吧
Come on.
天哪
Jeez.
别 他妈的 好吧
No, fucking... OK.
这不难办 先把浴缸里的水放掉
This is easy, just let the, let the water out.
没用 我试过了
Yeah, I tried that.
太扯淡了 她不过是个9岁的小女孩
This is ridiculous. She's a tiny, tiny nine-year-old girl.
抓她腿 抓住她的腿
Grab her legs, grab her legs!
她太 她太滑了
She's really, she's really slippery,
我抓不住她
I can't, I can't get hold of her.
我就不信了
This is ridiculous.
我豁出去了
I'm putting that away.
好了好了 她要出来了
All right, all right. OK, here she comes, here she comes.
走着
Hup!
-我抱住她了 抱住了 -好
- I've got her, I've got her, I've got her. - OK.
乖孩子 好姑娘
Good girl, good girl, good girl.
这倒真是一石三鸟 咱们仨顺带着都洗了个澡
In a way, it's more efficient. We've all had a bath.
你就是个小脑袋熊熊 长篇大论会让你烦
You are a bear of very little brain, and long words bother you.
你能帮她把牙刷了吗
Can you just brush her teeth?
-别吧 我们俩可以一起帮她刷 -但我得去晾衣服
- Oh, no, we can both do that. - But I've got to put these on.
-好吧 好吧 -牙医说
- OK, OK. - You know, the dentist said
如果要让她去清洁口腔
when we finally do the hygienist,
她需要做全身麻醉
she's going to need a general anaesthetic.
专业刷牙的人都主张要让她失去知觉
That's a professional toothbrusher insisting on knocking her unconscious.
你得想办法
You've got to have a strategy.
我已经开始用两根牙刷了
I've started using two brushes.
来吧 罗茜 刷牙了
Come on, Rosie, it's time for a paste.
这才像话 乖孩子
That's it. That's a good girl.
来吧 来吧 罗茜 不过是牙膏而已
Come on, come on, Rosie, it's only paste.
-来吧 -你可以喝很多水
- Come on. - You would drink a puddle.
你咬住那根 妈妈就可以刷这边了
So you bite down on that, and then Mummy can clean in here.
妈妈真聪明啊
What a clever Mummy.
就是这样 亲爱的
Oh, that's it, darling.
还是得两个人合作 不是吗
It's still a two-person job, isn't it?
一个人没办法
It'd be impossible to do this on your own.
就得想方设法啊 西蒙
You just need to think creatively, Si.
你不会真觉得没办法吧
You don't actually mean impossible, do you?
是啊 真的没办法
Yeah, literally impossible.
好吧 但是早上我去学校的时候
OK, yeah, but when I have to go in the faculty in the morning,
你得帮她洗漱好去坐车
and you have to get her ready for the bus,
那时候是你给她刷的牙 不是吗
I mean, you brush her teeth then, don't you?
很困难 但我通常也会刷
It's hard. I usually do it.