剧集 | 她来了(2018) | 导航列表
我不喜欢他们
They're just not really my vibe.
那些父母怎么了
What's wrong with the parents?
他们有点太强颜欢笑了
Just a bit... intense, you know?
带着一张笑脸和你聊他们的小孩
Telling you about their kid with a massive rictus grin,
仿佛这是他们人生中最美好的事
like how it's the greatest thing that's ever happened to them,
"不是吗 不是吗"
"Isn't it? Isn't it?"
"这难道不是你人生中最美好的事吗"
"Isn't it the greatest thing that's ever happened to you?"
"不 并不是 因为我们所在的这所学校"
"No, not really, cos we're at a school where"
"期中通讯稿有时会包含讣告部分"
"The half-term newsletter sometimes has an obit section."
行了 西蒙 打起精神来
All right, Si, keep it light.
有孩子正在通过胃管进食
There are kids there being fed through a tube in their stomach and
而我在为自己不能让女儿穿上鞋而唉声叹气
I'm there moaning about how I can't get my daughter to put her shoes on.
天哪
Oh, my God.
问题就在这
That's it.
这就是讽刺之处 我们要去的那地方会让你不再特别
Ironically, we're about to go to the one place where you're not special.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你失去了你的弱者地位
You've lost your victim status.
-你担心他们会瞧不起你 -对
- You're worried they're going to look down on you. - Yeah.
就像我失去了我的超能力
It's like I'm losing my superpowers.
好比我是一名X战警 但我比较弱鸡
It's like I'm an X-Man, but I'm a rubbish one,
别人是金刚狼 万磁王 而我...
so, they're all Wolverine and Magneto, and I...
只能看到墙里面有什么
can see halfway through walls.
来吧 罗茜
Come on, Rosie!
你还在想最烂的X战警超能力吗
Are you still thinking about the crappiest X-Man superpower?
对
Yep.
把烤面包变回正常面包的超能力怎么样
What about the power to turn toast back into bread?
挺好
Yeah, good.
布鲁克斯戴尔学校
募捐会
1月28日 星期六
中午12点至下午3点
老天
Oh, man.
她比咱俩还不情愿
She's less willing than we are.
看 有好多事可以做呢
Look, there's loads to do.
看 我们可以参加比赛
Look, we can run in the races.
我们可以把沙包扔进桶里
We can throw the beanbags in the buckets.
你不想 你不想赢个奖吗
Don't you want...don't you want to win a prize?
这是特殊学校办的运动会
It's sports day at a special school,
我确信每个人都能拿个奖回家
I'm pretty sure everyone's taking home a prize.
那些奇怪的比赛什么时候开始
When do the wacky races begin?
-你不至于这样吧 -是吗
- You're better than that. - Am I?
我不是说你的为人不行
As a...as a person, no.
我只是想说 你的小玩笑挺烂的
I... But I just mean your little joke is rubbish.
好主意 罗茜
Good idea, Rosie.
我们就在后面待着好了
Let's hang back here.
待多久走才不算失礼
What's the polite amount of time to stay?
你想去厕所吗 罗茜
Do you want to go to the toilet? Rosie?
需要我帮忙吗
Oh, do you want a hand?
不了 只是为汉堡摊准备的沙拉而已 我能拿
Oh, no, it's just some salad for the burger table. I can manage.
但是 你可以帮我布置一下吗
Though, actually, do you mind helping me set up?
没问题
Sure, yeah.
好
Yup.
我可以帮忙布置
Catering I can do.
好了 我们该走了
All right, we'll get going.
小艾 我六点半左右回家
Em, back about 6.30.
再见 本 今天要开心哦
Bye, Ben. Have a nice day.
再见
Bye.
再见 罗茜
Bye, Rosie.
我来了 罗茜
Coming, Rosie.
或许你应该和人约一下
Maybe you should see someone.
怎么 再约个女人吗
What, another woman?
不 约心理治疗师
No. Like therapy.
怎么 约个混♥蛋♥给我看像屄♥♥一样的墨迹吗[即罗夏墨迹测试]What, some quack show me ink blots that look like vulvas?
我忘了你没见过那么多 是吧
I forgot you haven't seen that many, have you?
如果你不把它们称作屄♥♥ 你大概能多见几个
You might've seen more if you didn't refer to them as vulvas.
我不需要心理治疗
I don't need therapy.
难道咱俩喝酒聊天不算吗
What do you think this is?
我知道 但这免费 你也不会评判我
Yeah, but it's free and you don't judge me.
我的确会评判你
I do fucking judge you.
我也没签什么保密协议
And I haven't signed a piece of paper
来阻止我告诉所有人你有多混♥蛋♥
that stops me telling everyone else what a prick you are.
医生给小艾开了百忧解
The GP put Em on Prozac.
不能怪她
Can't blame her.
我不吃百忧解
I'm not doing Prozac.
为什么 因为那样你就不能喝酒了吗
Why? Because you'll have to stop drinking?
不 我告诉她我喝多少了
No, I told her what I drink.
每周摄入200毫升酒精
20 units a week.
如果你能把它减到600毫升 就太棒了
And if you cut that down to 60, it'd be great.
说真的 西蒙 你应该找人倾诉一下
Seriously, Si, you need to talk to someone.
你好 艾米丽
Hi, Emily.
-你好 罗茜 -你好 艾比盖尔
- Hi, Rosie. - Hi, Abigail.
这可真棒 今天真不错
This is great. This is such a lovely day.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
这位小姐现在像罗伯特·史密斯似的
madam is in one of her Robert Smith moods.
-我 -治疗乐队的成员
- I... - From The Cure.
这名字真讽刺 真的
Ironic name, really.
但其实 我来是想找你
But, actually, I wanted to come and find you.
我们在一些你所建议的沟通联♥系♥中
We have made something of a breakthrough with
取得了一些突破
some of the communication exercises that you suggested.
罗茜 你想来点沙拉吗
Rosie, do you want some salad?
来 罗茜 你想来点绿色沙拉吗
Come on, Rosie. Do you want some green salad?
这就对了 "不 我不想 妈妈"
That's right. "No, I don't, Mummy."
这不是很棒吗
Isn't it great?
看来她对摇头这个动作
It's definitely one of the key non-verbal signals
越来越确定了
she's getting more confident with.
所以她 她在学校也会这样吗
Oh, so she does that... she does that at school?
时不时吧
Oh, off and on.
真好 真好 真好
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.
她只需要学会怎样用肢体语言表达肯定就行了
She just needs to learn sign language for yes.
她在学校也不会点头 是吗
I mean, she doesn't... she doesn't nod at school, does she?
还不会呢 摇头只是迈出了一小步
Oh, no. Not yet. Small steps.
但当她想要什么的时候 她能表达得很清楚
But she can be so articulate when she does want something.
她能吗 真的能吗
Can she? Really?
通常得借助辅助沟通系统
With the AAC usually.
你随身带着吗
Have you got it with you?
带着呢
Yep, yep.
要不要给妈妈看看我们辅助沟通系统用得有多好
Shall we show Mum how good we are with the AAC?
你好 我是西蒙
Oh, hi. Simon.
罗茜·叶茨的爸爸 她七年级 在汉普顿女士的班级
Rosie Yates's dad. Year seven, Ms Hampton's class.
我是贝琪 杰克的妈妈
Hi, I'm Becky, er, Jake's mum.
好的
Oh, right, yeah.
罗茜患有染色体疾病
Rosie has a chromosomal disorder.
还没确诊 但她参加了十万基因组计划
Not diagnosed, but we're in the 100,000 Genome Project
这样没准就能知道是什么疾病了
we might yet find out.
她有很严重的学习障碍
Severe learning problems.
但身体上没问题
Aside from that, physically, she's fine.
情绪飘忽不定 但她是我们的珍宝
Emotionally, who knows? But she's our little treasure.
她确实是一束光
Yeah, she's a real ray of light.
我是说所有这些孩子都是一束光 对吗
I mean, all the kids are, though, aren't they?
某些孩子经历了真正的挑战
I mean, God knows, some of them have got some real challenges.
我看到了戴着防撞头盔的孩子
I see the ones with the crash helmets. That's...
他们的日子也一定不好过
That must be a strain.
相比之下我们还轻松些
We get off pretty lightly.
只要清理些烂摊子就行
Cleaning up the shit.
我大概没必要和你说这些
Probably don't have to tell you that.
杰克是什么情况
Maybe... What's... What is Jake's...situation?
他有自闭症
Autism.
自闭症啊
Oh, right.
难熬 很难熬 非常难熬
Tough, tough, very tough. Yeah.
我其实是想过来拿几瓶啤酒
I was actually just after a couple of those beers.
-我可以帮你拿 -谢谢
- I can grab those for you. - Thanks.
给
Here you go.
对 得给钱
剧集 | 她来了(2018) | 导航列表