剧集 | 她来了(2018) | 导航列表
很好 罗茜 继续打滚吧
That's good, Rosie - do your roly-poly puddings.
但我们总不能在这块地方待一整天吧
But, we can't just stay in this bit all day.
这里有西伯利亚花栗鼠 环尾浣熊
They've got Siberian chipmunks, ring-tailed coatis...
吕宋云鼠
Luzon cloud rats.
我们连只鸽子都还没看见
We haven't even seen a bloody pigeon.
她在哪儿不能打滚
She could be doing this any-bloody-where.
嗯 她就喜欢来动物园的这块地方打滚
Yeah, she just likes coming here for this bit.
她还喜欢走到车站 坐火车到女王路
And then, walk to the station, train to Queen's End Road,
再坐452路公交车到这里 大概是这样吧
the 452 bus it takes to get here - probably it.
再说了 动物园里狗不得入内
Plus, dogs aren't allowed in the zoo
所以她不可能因为打滚而...
so there's no chance she'll roll down and get, you know...
沾得脸上和衣服上全是狗屎
on her face and clothes.
话是没错 但咱们总得看看动物吧
Yeah, but surely we're going to look at the animals.
门票钱要26英镑呢
It cost 26 quid to get in.
嗯 但平时不会这么多
Yeah, it's not normally that much
因为她能免票 而我是她的监护人
cos she gets in free and I'm her carer.
总算滚完了
About bloody time.
你要去哪
Oh, where you going?
甘甘
Gaga.
不 那不是甘甘 亲爱的 抱歉
No, that's not Gaga, darling. Sorry.
不 我才是甘甘
No. No. I'm Gaga.
现在 咱们能不能去看看其他的动物
Now, shall we go and see what else they've got?
再让她玩20分钟吧
Yeah, maybe another 20 minutes?
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
他们这有水獭呢
They've got otters.
她
来
了
第二季 第四集
我们得谈谈罗茜
来 走吧 罗茜 玩够了 该走了
Come on, come on, Rosie. We've all had enough, time to go.
你们难道不想去看饲养员喂狐猴吗
Do you not want to go and see 'em feeding the lemurs?
走吧
Come on.
约翰 你能搭把手吗
John, we're going to need your help with this bit.
罗茜 你想不想去礼品店
Rosie, do you want to go for the gift shop?
嗯 那里一周工作三天
Yeah, so it's three days a week,
教员们对我重返职场也没什么意见
and the faculty are really flexible with me kind of easing back into work.
并且罗茜待的托儿所离我的办公室就两分钟
And Rosie's nursery's only two minutes from the office.
我觉得那样很好
Well, I think that's just wonderful.
在你经历过这一切之后
After all you've been through,
回去工作对你大有裨益
it'll do you wonders for you to go back to work.
你看起来好疲惫
You look so tired.
罗茜已经去了一段时间托儿所了
I mean, Rosie's been back at nursery for a while now,
所以我现在感觉还是挺好的
so I'm feeling pretty good.
那是当然
Yes. Yes, of course.
你看起来棒极了
You look great.
小艾 小艾 小艾
Em? Em? Em?
你会想来看看这个的
You're going to want to see this.
-行 乔迪·拉弗吉 -你说谁
- All right, Geordi La Forge. - Who?
企业号♥上的工程师[星际迷航梗]It's the engineer on the Enterprise.
他从不告诉皮卡德问题在何处
Never told Picard what the problem was -
这样他就可以借机嘲笑一下
that way he could tease an ad break.
慢慢走 真棒 真棒
There. Good girl. Good girl.
我只是让她站起来 然后松了手
I just got her on her feet and let her go.
她立刻就学会走路了
She's picked it up in no time.
约翰 这真是太棒了
Oh, John, that's wonderful.
别 让她自己走 艾米丽
No, just leave her, Emily.
让她找到自己的走路方式 给她一点空间
Let her find her own way. Give her some space.
我都不知道她能不能学会走路
I didn't... I didn't know if she'd ever be able to.
这又是另一个小里程碑式的事件
Well, it's another little milestone you can tick off.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们的女儿会走路了
Our little girl can walk.
真聪明
You clever girl.
别乱跑 停下
No, no, stop.
罗茜 你只能拿一个玩具 一个玩具 不
Rosie. Rosie, one toy. One toy. No!
别乱扔东西
Don't throw things like that!
罗茜
Rosie?
这个玩偶你已经有了 亲爱的 你已经有了
You've already got that one, darling. You've already got that.
就...就... 不行
Just... Just... No, no.
现在咱们必须得买♥♥下这个了
Well, we'll have to buy that now.
你想要这个吗 你想要这个吗
Do you want this? Do you want this?
-罗茜 冷静点 -只能拿一个玩具 不
- Rosie, calm down. - One toy. No!
别乱扔东西
Don't throw the things like that.
-你选一个 -行了行了 这些咱们都买♥♥
- Choose one. - All right, we'll take these, we'll take these.
你别再寻宝了
Now no more treasure now.
抱歉了
Sorry about this.
该死的
Bloody hell!
她力气越来越大了 不是吗
She's got strong, hasn't she?
好了好了 咱们把这个也买♥♥了 然后就到此为止了
Right, right, we'll take this, and then that's it. That's it.
到此为止了 别闹了
That's it, that's it, that's it.
居然要3.99英镑
3.99?!
我很快就能教会他骑自行车的
I'll get him riding this bike in no time.
不管他喜不喜欢这种方式
Whether he likes it or not.
好了 走喽
Right. Off you go.
真棒 不是吗
It's just great, innit?
现在你可以一起带他们出门了
Now that you can get 'em both out and about.
外公
Grandad!
-或许我们该先让他骑带辅助轮的自行车 -辅助轮
- Maybe we should start with stabilisers. - Stabilisers?
一直踩踏板就好了
Just keep pedalling.
你一直往前骑就不会摔了
If you're moving forward, you can't fall off.
傻罗茜
Silly Rosie.
她撞到那个标志了
She just ran into that sign.
没事的 她没事
It's OK. She's fine.
把她给我吧 我来哄
Give her to me. Give her to me.
不用不用 我来就行 我可以的
No, no, no, I've got her. I've got her. I've got her.
我来就行 她没事
I've got her, she's fine.
小撞一下而已
Just a wee bump.
不会有事的
Won't do her any harm.
来 踩踏板的时候自信点
Right, pedal with confidence.
这些小屁孩可结实了
Kids are sturdy little buggers.
小撞几下 几块青紫 都没问题的
A few bumps and bruises never hurt anyone.
我还记得索菲三岁的时候
I remember when Sophie were three,
我推着婴儿车下楼梯
I were pushing her down some stairs in a buggy,
然后她掉出来了 一直滚到了楼下
the little thing fell out and bounced all the way to the bottom!
别担心了
Oh, stop worrying.
十分钟之后她又继续活蹦乱跳的了 她好得很
She was up skipping ten minutes later. She were right as rain.
外公
Grandad!
我觉得你♥爸♥妈给你买♥♥错自行车了
I think your mum and dad might have bought you the wrong bike.
天哪 都45分钟了
God. That's about 45 minutes now.
她可真能哭 不是吗
She can certainly cry, can't she?
拜托 罗茜 就是小撞一下而已
Come on, Rosie, it was just a wee bump.
小艾还在工作
Em's still going to be working.
我再抱着罗茜走几圈哄哄她吧
I think Rosie needs to walk round the block a few times.
好主意 进屋吧 本
Good idea. Come on, Ben.
今天过得开心吗
So was it a good day?
你有没有乖乖的
Were you really well behaved?
你是不是省着力气打算回家闹腾 是吗
Did you save all the chaos for home time? Yeah?
-叶茨先生 -是我 你好 叫我西蒙就好
- Mr Yates? - Yes. Hi. Simon.
我是威尔森女士 助理主任 方便借一步说话吗
I'm Mrs Wilson, assistant head. Could I have a quick word?
好的 没问题
Sure, of course.
有一位后勤人员在给罗茜换衣服的时候
One of the support staff was changing Rosie
发现了一些淤青
and noticed some bruising.
所以你哪里痛痛吗
So you got a hurtie?
她可能是在操场上摔了跤
She probably fell over in the playground.
没事的 每次她无敌破坏王上身的时候
It's fine, we know how hard she is to control
都很难被控制住
when she tears around like Wreck-It Ralph.
不 今天早上淤伤就在了
No, t-the the bruising was visible first thing this morning,
但周五的时候她还好好的
and there's no record of bruising on Friday,
-所以这肯定是在周末造成的 -没错
- so the bruising must've been sustained over the weekend. - Right.
看来咱们得少玩玩拳击了 不是吗 罗茜
I guess we'll have to cut down on the boxercise, Rosie, eh?
淤伤在哪
Where is the bruise?
抱歉 我不知道发生了什么
I'm sorry, I've no idea what might've happened.
所以你是说 你不知道
So are you saying you do not know
剧集 | 她来了(2018) | 导航列表