剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
气氛真的很奇怪 -我马上就酝酿好了
cos this is getting really weird? Yeah, I'm getting there,
好吗
all right?
我生长在单亲家庭
I grew up in a one- parent house
家里只有我妈妈和两个兄弟
with my mother and my two brothers.
我爸不是个好人
My father wasn't a good person
这一生都在监狱进进出出
and spent most of his life in and out of prison.
大家都知道我们是罪犯的小孩
Everybody knew us as the kids with the convict dad.
我现在六十多了
I'm now in my 60s...
仍旧以此为耻
and I'm still so ashamed...
不管走到哪里都尽量避免提到这件事
I distance myself from it in every way I can.
不幸的是 这让我变得像个
Unfortunately, that can make me act like.
像个混球吗
Like an arsehole.
是的
Yes.
像个混球
Like an arsehole.
斯塔的爸爸进了监狱后
With Star's dad gone into prison-
实在是激起了太多我的成长回忆
well, it just reminds me too much of my life growing up.
乔克不是你♥爸♥爸那种人
Look, Jock's not like your dad, OK?
他其实是个很好的孩子
He's actually a really good kid.
他只是做了点
He just did something...
蠢到家的事情
really fucking stupid.
Why would someone go through so much pain
just to get a phone back?
因为我女儿
My daughter,
我女儿
my daughter.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
这是我女儿
My daughter,
我有三年没见过她了
I haven't seen her in three years.
我女儿
My daughter.
知道吗
You know what?
我也有个儿子
I also have a son.
他的名字叫卡洛斯
His name is Carlos.
我有六七年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in six or seven years.
我做抒太多蠢事 他妈妈不让我见他
stopped me seeing him.
我真的很想他
I miss him so much.
你明白吗
Understand?
我也有个女儿
I have a daughter too.
自她一岁以后我就没再见过她
I haven't seen her since she was one.
但我现在坐了牢
But I'm in here.
我有两个孩子 他们都不愿意跟我说话
I have two kids who won't speak to me.
What I would do to be able to see them
and tell them I love them just once.
过来 斯塔 让我给你穿上外套
Come here, Star. Let me just put on your jacket there.
斯塔
Star.
你拿的是什么
What have you got there?
没什么
Nothing.
给我看看嘛 到底是什么
Psh! Show me. What is it?
别生我的气 妈妈
Don't be cross with me, Mammy.
我想看看我爸爸
I want to go see my daddy.
你为什么那么恨他
Why do you hate him?
我不恨他
Oh, I don't hate him!
只是
It's just...
他伤了我的心
Oh, he just broke my heart!
我真的很心痛
And it hurts a lot.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Gracias. Gracias.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 斯塔
Hi, Star! Hi, Star!
是我 是你♥爸♥爸
It's me. It's your daddy.
生日快乐
OK. Happy...Happy birthday!
你怎么 你怎么样
How is it...? How is it going?
真抱歉我不能在你身边
I'm sorry I couldn't be there.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我
I'm...Er...
我在
I'm...
他在工作 斯塔 在海外
He's at work, Star. Overseas.
是啊 我
Yeah. Yeah, I'm...
我无时无刻不在想你
You know, I think about you all the time.
我总会想象你的生活是什么样子
I imagine what your life is like.
还有
Um, and, well,
不管你做什么
everything that you do,
我都会非常骄傲
it makes me so, so proud.
非常骄傲
So proud!
你是我生命中最美好的事情
You're the best thing I've ever done. And, er...
总有一天我会从这儿出来
Well, someday I'm going to get out of here
我会尽全力补偿你
and I'm going to make it all up to you.
补偿所有我不在的时光
For all the time I was away.
我想你 真的很想你
I miss you so, so much.
我也想你 爸爸
I miss you too, Daddy.
祝你生日快乐
#Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
#Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的斯塔
#Happy birthday, dear Star
祝你生日快乐
#Happy birthday to you! #
她是我们快乐的好姑娘
INMATES: #Porque es un buen companero
她是我们快乐的好姑娘
#Porque es un buen companero
她是我们快乐的好姑娘
ALL: #For she's a jolly good fellow
没人能否认
#And nobody can deny!
大家都这么说
#And so say all of us...#
生日快乐 斯塔
Happy birthday, Star! Woo!
我爱你 真的很爱你 斯塔
I love you so, so much, Star.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, Daddy.
我们给你们点单独相处的时间吧
Do you know what? We'll give you a minute there. OK.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是说西沃恩
I meant Siobhan. Oh.
走吧 斯塔
Come on, Star.
从现在起 你随时想和斯塔说话都可以
From now on, you can speak to Star whenever you want.
谢谢你
Thanks.
西沃恩
And, Siobhan...
很抱歉让你承受了那么多
I'm so sorry for everything I put you through.
我知道
I know.
我以为我牵的是你的手
I thought it was your hand.
你怎么能把我的手和他的手弄混
How could you mistake his hand for my hand?
他那是犯罪的手 和我的一点都不一样
He's got a convict hand and it's nothing like mine.
你怎么知道 难道你牵过他的手
Well, how would you know if you've never held his hand before?
我和他握过手
I've shook his hand,
我的手比他滑嫩很多
and mine are way smoother.
所以我才这么问
WHISPERS: And that's why I'm asking.
那你为什么要这样 为什么牵他的手
Why would you do it? Why would you hold his hand?
你得掌握这技巧
Get a grip!
我们能再拍一张家庭合影吗
Do you mind if we try to do another family photo?
这次所有家人都来
The entire family this time ·
沃尔什一家和麦克斯威尼一家
the Walshs and MacSweeneys.
好了 来吧 所有人
Right. Come on! Everyone,
大家都站紧一点
squeeze in close.
好了 墨菲家的也来吧 比利 快来
AII right. The Murphys, too. Billy, come on. Get in.
好吧
All right!
大家站好了 站近一点
Everyone, nice and close.
我能搂着你吗 这样我们能都拍进镜头里
Do you mind if I put my arm around you? Just so we're in the shot?
好啊
Sure.
大家都准备好了吗
Right. OK, is everyone in?
稍等一下
Just a second. Yeah.
好啊 -能递给我把叉子吗
Why not? Could someone pass me a fork there, please?
在你旁边 -抱歉 梅雷亚德 -大家都准备好
Next to you...Sorry, Mairead. The lot of you, come on.
好了
AlI right. OK.
准备 十 九 八
OK, OK. Ten. Nine. Eight
大家自然一点好吗
Act normal, everyone, now, for Christ's sakel
马上就好
OK. Just two seconds
六
Six.
五
Five.
四
Four.
三
Three.
二
Two.
怎么回事
What's happening?
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表