剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
怎么了
What's going on?
托尼 怎么了
Tony! What's going on?
嘘 你就不能小点声吗
Sh! Will you keep your voice down?
你会把它吓跑的
You're going to scare it away.
刚刚溅起的水花就是鳟鱼 我很确定
That splashing over there was the trout. I know it was.
你拿好这个
Will you hold this?
康纳 能别这样吗 你会把它吓跑的
Conor, will you stop it? You're going to scare it away.
像我教你的那样做
Do it like I showed you.
我感觉我钓到了
I think I got something!
你没有
No, you didn't.
看 我钓到了
Look, I did!
老天爷 你还真钓到了
Jesus, you do have something.
我都说了 -收杆 快点收杆
I told you! Pull it in, pull it in quickly.
我在收了 -收杆啊 康纳 鱼要跑了
I am! Pull it in, Conor, pull it in! It's getting away.
我知道 -收线 往回拉啊 -我在收了 别再教我做事
I know! Reel and pull and pull. I am! Stop telling me what to do!
快收线 -你自己来
Reel it in, come on! Finel You do it. Jesus Christ.
就是那家伙 我差点钓上来的那条
Yeah, that's the guy. That's the one I almost caught.
天呐 比你老爹钓的那条还大
Holy shit! It's bigger than your dad's one!
我知道
I know.
来啊 来啊
Come on, come on.
糟糕
Ah, bollocks.
你怎么一点都没有不开心
Why aren't you upset?
因为我现在知道它住哪儿了
Because now I know where it lives.
鳟鱼会在早上出来觅食
And trout come out to feed in the morning.
明早我就要把它拿下
So tomorrow, it's mine.
鸭子
A duck!
那只鸭子看着可真疯癫哟
That's a mad- looking duck.
承认我所犯下的错
#Confess what I've done
只求他们原谅我这个挥霍无度的浪子
#And I'll ask them to pardon the prodigal son
而他们轻轻安抚我
#And as they caress me...#
所以我们一整天屁都没钓到
So there we were, right, caught nothing all day,
然后我们看到一只巨大的鱼从远处跳出水面
and we see this monster fish jump in the distance.
我们就盯上了它
So we're on it.
把鱼钩扔到它出现的地方
Cast off to that spot.
钓住它整整两分钟
We have a bite within two minutes.
那鱼可是个大家伙
It was a massive fucker.
比这条大多了 是吧
Like, way bigger than that one, wasn't it?
然后呢
And?
我把它拖回来的时候它滑下鱼钩了
He slipped off the hook as I was hauling him in.
但我知道它在哪儿了 我明早就要把它钓回来
But I know where he is now, so I'll get him tomorrow.
要两品脱比美鲜黑啤
Two pints of Beamish, please.
鱼钓得如何
Any luck with the fishing?
有一条
Aye, there was this one...
没 什么都没钓到
No, uh, nothing at all.
告诉我 康纳 我一直都很想知道
Tell me something, Conor, I've been trying to figure out.
这小子是怎么让你妈和他约会的
How did Junior here convince your mam to go out with him?
这可是世界未解之谜
Well, that's one of life's big mysteries.
尼斯湖旅游 早起来一发 就这些
Loch Ness, the morning boner and that.
我想叫咱们小子来唱一首
My noble call Junior for a song.
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no, no, no. Jesus!
不不不 -别费口水了
No, no, no. Don't waste your breath.
小子才不唱歌♥呢
Junior doesn't sing at all.
他唱啊 他经常唱歌♥
He does sing. He sings all the time.
我不唱
No, I don't.
你唱的 你洗澡的时候经常唱歌♥
Yes, you do. You sing in the shower all the time.
你还唱了一首歌♥求我妈嫁给你
You even sang a song to get my mum to marry you.
你声音很好听的 作为一个警♥察♥来说
You have a great voice...for a guard.
唱啊 小子
Go on, Junior!
来
Here.
这些我请了
These are on the house.
来吧 小子 给你老爹唱一首
Go on, Junior, sing a song for your old man.
唱吧
Ah, you will.
小子 小子 小子
Junior! Junior! Junior! Junior!
好吧 好吧 我唱就是了
AlI right, all right, all right. I'll sing something.
这是我爸妈经常唱的一首歌♥
This is, uh, one Mam and Dad used to sing.
我是个水手
#I am a sailor
你是我的大副
#You're my first mate
我们一起扬帆
#We signed on together
命运也牵连在一起
#We coupled our fate
我们起锚远航
#Hauled up our anchor
决心永不搁浅
#Determined not to fail
为了心心念念的宝藏
#For the heart's treasure
我们一并起航
#Together we set sail
没有地图指引
#With no maps to guide us
跟随心的方向
#We steered our own course
狂风暴雨也能安然度过
#Rode out the storms when the winds were gale force
用耐心和希望淌过低谷
#Sat out the doldrums in patience and hope
齐心协力度过难关
#Working together we learned how to cope
生活就像海洋
ALL: #Life is an ocean
爱情便是帆船
#And love is a boat
在困难重重的海洋里
#In troubled waters
爱让我们得以生存
#That keeps us afloat
在我们扬帆起航时
#When we started the voyage
只有你我相依
#It was just me and you
而现在我们身边
#Now gathered round us
聚集着三五好友
#We have our own crew. #
我怎样才能保护你
#How can I protect you from the...#
我是一位水手
#I am a sailor
你是我的大副
#And you're my first mate
我们一起扬帆
#We signed up together...#
回头见 玛丽 我会给你发短♥信♥的
I'll see you, Mary. I'll give you a text!
我拿到玛丽的号♥码了 她可真正点
I got Mary's number. She's sound, mind.
我感觉不太对劲
I don't feel so good.
我可感觉棒极了
Oh, I feel ten out of ten.
康纳 给我揉揉背 帮我吐出来
Conor, will you rub my back? It helps me to get it up.
我才不帮你揉 我拍一拍好了
I'm not rubbing your back. I'll pat it. Oh!
没事的
You're all right.
我天 小心鞋
Oh, God. Mind the shoes!
撑住了 我来帮你
Here, get that into you. It'll help you.
托尼
Tony?
干嘛
What?
你睡着了吗
Are you asleep?
当然没有啊
Obviously not.
托尼
Tony?
干嘛
What?
托尼 好冷啊
Tony, it's cold.
要不你靠我近点
Why don't you come on over here, right,
我们像企鹅一样挤在一起取暖
we'll do like the penguins and we'll huddle together for warmth.
什么 -像企鹅一样
What? Like the penguins.
我他妈才不要 你干嘛要我这样
I'm not fucking doing that. Why do you want me to do that?
我只是觉得这样我们都能暖和点
I just think we'd both be warmer if you did.
你就不能靠我近点吗
Why don't you do it to me?
因为是我叫你靠过来的
Cos I asked you to come over here.
我叫你过来 你年龄大 你过来
I'm asking you. You're older. You come over here.
我年龄大有什么关系
Difference does it make that I'm older?
要不咱俩都往中间挤挤 -好吧 数三下
Why don't we both meet in the middle? OK. On three.
一 二 三
BOTH: One. Two. Three.
托尼 -干嘛
Tony? What?
你的初吻对象是谁
Who was your...? Who was your first kiss?
你认真的吗 康纳
Seriously, Conor?
我得聊聊天才能睡得着
I have to talk to get to sleep.
我才不要告诉你
I'm not telling you that.
你不说我就一直烦你
I'll keep annoying you till you do.
行吧
OK, fine.
是个叫特鲁迪的女孩儿
It was a girl named Trudy.
是吗 -嗯
Yeah? Yeah.
她怎么样
What was she like?
挺好
She was OK.
她现在在哪儿
Where is she now?
应该死了吧
I think she's dead.
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表