剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
Thanks for a few hours, Pat.
不客气 每个人都该拥有第二次机会
More than welcome, my man. Everyone deserves a second chance.
那些监控是怎么回事 之前都没有啊
What's with all the cameras? They weren't here before.
那是因为之前没有前科犯在这儿工作
Well, we didn't have ex- convicts working here before.
你想要啥
Right, what do you want?
这个坏了 这个坏了 这个也坏了
That's gone off. That's gone off, that's gone off.
这个绝对是坏了
That's definitely gone off.
你去哪儿呢 -只是出去溜达溜达
Where are you off to? I'm just going for a walk.
天呐 现在连这个都要打报告吗
Jesus, do I need permission for that now?
不许不小心经过沃尔什家
You won't be accidentally walking over by the Walshes'house,
我想他们就差这么一点
I presume, because, you know, they're this close to taking out
就要申请对你的禁令了
a barring order against you.
你要敢这么做 立马就得回牢房♥去 -肯定不会啊
You'll go straight back into jail if you do. Obviously not,
我是有多蠢才会那样做 我知道的
cos that would be a stupid thing for me to do. I know that.
保证你不会
Promise you won't? Huh?
我说 保证你不会
I said, "Promise you won't. "
我包子我不会
MUTTERS QUICKLY: I"hummus"I won't.
什么
What?
我包子我不会
I"hummus"I won't.
他刚刚是说我包子
Did he just say"I hummus"?
好像是 其实咱们中午吃这个也行
I think so. Actually, I wouldn't mind that for lunch.
包子吗
Hummus? Yeah. OK.
也坏了 -好恶心
Ugh, that's gone off. That's mank.
我被关进监狱前 阻挡在我和琳达修成正果
Before I got locked up in prison, there was only one man standing
之间的唯一障碍
in the way of me and Linda being a happy couple,
就是她爹 巴里·沃尔什
her dad Barry Walsh.
幸运的是 他已经不再是个麻烦了 因为那家伙疯了
Luckily, he's no longer a problem cos he moved to Crazytown.
亲爱的 要来点糖屑吗
Now, love, would you like some sprinkles?
不如我削你两下
I'll give you sprinkles,
你这个巧克力脸冷冰冰的混♥蛋♥
you choc- ice- looking, chilly- willy bastard, you!
嗨 特里
Hi, Terry?
我说我退休了 其实
Yeah. It's just when I said retirement, what I actually meant
只是休个假
was a sabbatical.
我知道不一样
I do know the difference.
别对我趾高气扬的
Don't patronise me.
把第一颗扣子给我扣上 看看你这个骚样子
Do up your top button, will you? Look at the state of you.
乐高脑袋 理个发去吧
Hey, Lego head, get a haircut.
你给我退回去 我们是往这边走的
HORN HONKS You get back! We're going this way.
退回去 退回去
Get back, get back!
你怎么不在我来之前解决掉呢
Why don't you sort this out before I come down there and...?
特里 特里 特里
Terry? Terryl Terry!
这边是单行道
Single file back...
别给我装傻 我知道你
Don't you wanker me! I know you.
我教过你弟弟 他也是个傻子
I taught your brother and he was an idiot as well.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi. Hi, honey.
买♥♥牛奶和一条面包 没问题
Yeah, milk and a loaf of bread. No problem.
我不需要心理治疗
I don't need therapy!
你们俩才他丫的需要治疗
The two of you need fucking therapy.
给我滚出去 永远不许回来
Get out of the house. You're not coming back, ever!
现在巴里·沃尔什不在了 沃尔什家里
So with Barry Walsh out of the way, there's just four women Walshes
只有四位女眷
living in the Walshes' house.
奥拉·沃尔什夫人
Mrs Orla Walsh,
西沃恩·沃尔什 还有她女儿斯塔·沃尔什
Siobhan Walsh, her daughter Star Walsh,
以及她们中最闪亮 聪慧 美丽的女士
and the kindest, most intelligent, beautiful woman Walsh
琳达沃尔什
of them all, Linda Walsh.
怎么了
What?
等等
Hold on.
天呐
Oh! Oh, Jesus.
比利 你干嘛呢
Billy? What are you doing?
免得你找麻烦
WHISPERING: Keeping you out of trouble.
我才没找麻烦
I'm not in trouble.
谁在哪儿
Who's that there?
真的吗
Really?
是我 比利·墨菲
It's me, Billy Murphy.
有意见吗
You got a problem with that?
你在我们家外头干嘛呢
What are you doing outside our house?
摘红伞伞 不然还能干嘛
Picking magic mushrooms. Sure, what else would I be doing?
还有剩的吗 -没 我全吃了
Have you got any left? No. I ate them all
蘑菇起效之前我们还是赶紧走吧
We should probably go before they start taking effect.
琳达 我听说你男友康纳出狱了
Linda, I hear your boyfriend Conor got out of prison.
前男友 好吗
Yeah, ex- boyfriend, right?
我听说他可是位帅到冒烟的前男友
Well, I hear he's a very sexy ex.
他可是很受女士欢迎呢
He's been in high demand with all the ladies
不仅仅是女囚犯 正常女士也有
and not just the convict ladies. With some normal women, too.
比利
Billy!
我听说他可是四处留情啊
I heard he's riding all around.
他能享受人生挺好啊
Nice to know he's enjoying himself.
说不定现在都得了生殖器疣
Yeah, he's probably got genital warts now,
还好他现在没继续跟你做运动了 琳达
so good thing he's not sticking it into you, Linda.
他才没有得生殖器疣
He does not have genital warts!
你怎么知道
Yeah. How do you know?
他给我看了他的老二
He showed me his dick.
草泥马的
You fucking...l
致幻蘑菇肯定已经起效了
OK, them mushrooms are definitely taking effect.
听着 比利 你离我们家远远的
Look, Billy, would you just walk away from our house
越远越好
as far as possible?
比利 你能帮我给康纳带句话吗
Er...Billy, could you pass a message on to Conor?
告诉他我想和他见见面
Yeah? Will you let him know I'd like to meet up with him.
不是吧你
Oh, for fuck's sake.
我觉得他肯定愿意
I've a feeling he'd love that.
要不 明天在 -贝尔庄园 贝尔庄园
How about, erm, tomorrow at, erm...? Bell's Field! Bell's Field!
明天一点贝尔庄园见
1: 00 o'clock tomorrow on Bell's Field?
可以啊 -走吧
Yeah. That works. Come on.
见到你很开心 琳达
Nice to see you, Linda.
你也是 比利 -西沃恩 见到你就没那么开心了
You too, Billy. Siobhan, you not so much.
滚你♥妈♥的♥ -告诉你妈我想见她好吗
Oh, kiss my hole! Will you tell your Mam I was asking for her?
滚
No!
等等 等等 再等等
Hold, hold, hold.
起来吧
Now.
起来吧
Now.
多谢你了
Thanks for that.
这是为了之前的事
Oh, Christ! That was for before.
什么之前 -你去监狱之前
Oh, before what? Before you went to prison. Ah!
你欠我一下儿
I owed you one.
我怎么惹着你了
What did I do to piss you off?
我也不知道 不记得了 都三年前了 -啥
I don't know, I can't remember. That was three years ago. What?
他肯定会想重新把你追回来
You know, he's going to try and get back with you?
也有可能早忘了我了 都三年了
He might have moved on. It's been three years. Yeah.
是住了三年牢
Three years in prison time
牢犯的三年和我们的三年可不一样
Prisoners don't understand time the way we do.
对我们来说 时间是单行线对他们来说就是不断的循环
For us, time is a straight line. And for them, it's a circle.
每天过着周而复始的日子
Like, everything goes around and around
所以他们出狱以后才反反复复的又回去
and that's why they keep ending up back in prison after they get out.
别忘了你为什么来这儿
Don't forget why you're here.
你必须得告诉他
You have to tell him.
西沃恩在这儿就是为了防止我散发魅力
The only reason Siobhan's here is to fanny block me.
你能帮我转移下她的注意力吗
Do you think you could, uh, distract her for me?
没问题 我就是个行走的注意力吸引器
No problem. Sure, I'm basically just a walking distraction.
这三年我心里想的只有琳达
For the past three years, all I've been doing is thinking
盼望着何时能再将她拥入怀中
about Linda and looking forward to holding her in my arms again.
这就是我一直都在等待的时刻
This is the moment I've been waiting for.
嗨 琳达 还好吗
Hey, Linda. How's it going?
嗨 康纳 -见到你真好
Hi, Conor. Good to see you.
嗨 西沃恩
Hi, Siobhan.
没想到你也会来 挺让人惊喜的
I didn't know you were going to be here. It's a nice surprise.
我是琳达的监护人
I'm Linda's chaperone.
大多数女人都知道不要单独去见罪犯 -西沃恩
Most women don't meet convicts on their own. Siobhanl
没事的 我都出狱了 笑笑就过去了
No, it's OK. I can laugh about it now that I'm out.
生命中一些昏暗的时刻有时候才是最可笑的
Some of the darkest moments in our life are the most funny,
对吧 西沃恩 就好像你可能会觉得
isn't that right, Siobhan? Like, you probably think it's hilarious
自己曾经是学校里怀孕年龄最小的女孩儿很可笑
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表