剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
和别人同居 有时候是真的会被气到发疯
CONOR: When you live with someone, they can really push your buttons.
尤其是那人在用自己的老二猛戳你老母亲
Especially when they're sticking their knob in your mam.
你俩能安静会儿不
Will you two shut up in there?
这会儿看谁更像个警长啊
MAIREAD: Who'sthe sergeant now?
康纳
Conor.
出去
Get out!
这上头写的什么 -请注意 康纳
What does this say? "Attention, Conor.
在你冲完澡后
"Before you leave the shower,
把瓷砖擦干净 把阴毛从下水道捞走
"wipe down the tiles and take your pubes out of the drain. "
我阴毛不是灰色的 所以
My pubes aren't grey, so...
提醒一下 把杯子放到架子上的时候
Quick tip- there really shouldn't be any suds on the cup
是不应该有泡沫的
when you put it in the draining rack.
肥皂水其实才是水槽里最脏的东西
The suds are actually the dirtiest thing in the sink.
你听到自己说这种话的时候
When you hear yourself saying things like that,
会觉得自己欠的不行 想朝自己脸上揍一拳吗
do you ever just want to punch yourself in the face?
把杯子冲干净
Just rinse the cup.
你干嘛啊
What are you doing?
我看不清东西了
I can't see, OK?
我要找我的那盒渔具
I need to be able to find my box of fishing tackle.
那我就看不清电视了
Well, I can't see the TV.
这样我什么都看不到
Well, I can't see anything.
看这个好了
See them?
打开窗帘
Leave it open.
打开 -关上 -打开
Leave it, leave it...Leave it open! Oh!
发生什么了
What is going on? !
是他干的 -是他先挑事儿的
BOTH: He did it! Well, he started it.
是我先挑事儿的 你就在这儿躺着玩你那破
Oh, I started it, did I? You're playing on your silly little...
我在这儿没碍任何人的事儿
Because I was here minding my own business. ...
给老娘闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
噢 我还以为我瞎了
Oh, I thought I was blind.
你让我尽力试试 我尽力了
You asked me to make an effort, and I made an effort.
但根本没用 他不听我的话
But it's pointless. He doesn't listen to me.
不想跟我有任何接触 -你现在做的一切
He doesn't want to do anything with me. Obviously what you're doing
显然没什么用 他已经是个成年人了
is not working, all right? He's an adult now.
不再是个小孩了
He's not a child any more.
妈 帮我打开 -好 没问题
Mam, could you do that? Yeah, of course.
我明白 我保证等我钓鱼回来
I hear you, OK? And I promise I'll make more of an effort
会更加努力的
when I come back from my fishing trip.
这不是正好吗 让他和你一起去
But, sure, that's perfect. He can go with you.
啥 我才不
Ah, what? Not a chance.
钓鱼 是我的私人时光 -你俩一起去
Fishing is my...me time. OK, you're going together.
康纳 否则你就休想让我继续每天给你做晚饭
Cos, Conor, otherwise you can forget about your dinners being cooked
给你洗衣服
and your clothes being washed
还有每天给你做的几百万件零零碎碎的事
and all the million things that I do for you every single day.
托尼 那件事儿你也别想了
And, Tony, you can forget when I said.
她说了什么
What did she say?
咱哥俩钓鱼去
We're going fishing.
她到底说了什么啊
What did she say to you?
你不用操心 康纳 全都交给我
Oh, don't worry at all, Conor. I got all this.
行
OK.
你怎么突然这么好
Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?
我是在讽刺 你个小混♥蛋♥
I was being sarcastic, you little prick.
这才是我熟悉的希利
Ah, there's the Healy I know.
这样多好啊
This is fun, isn't it?
像是一次父子游
It's like a father- son thing.
你还能见见托尼的父亲 他在湖边开了间酒吧
And you get to meet Tony's dad. He's got a pub down by the lake.
三代同堂的即视感
It's like three generations.
首先 康纳又不是我儿子
First of all, Conor is not my son.
你就祈祷着有我这个儿子吧
Yeah, you fucking wish.
其次 我经历过的所有父子时刻
Second of all, any father- son memories I have,
康纳都不会想要经历的 相信我
Conor wouldn't want to relive. Trust me.
别听托尼的 他爸可有意思了
Don't mind Tony. His dad's great craic.
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, love. Bye, love.
开车小心
Drive safe.
看路 看路
Watch out, watch out, watch out!
刮到了吧
Got you.
你是想钓什么 蠢鱼吗
What are you trying to catch anyway? Some stupid fish?
那可不是什么一般的鱼
Not just any fish.
我两周前去湖边 钓到了那里有史以来
I was at the lake two weeks ago, and I hooked the biggest trout
最大的一条鳟鱼
that's ever been caught there.
是吗 你把它吃了
Yeah? Did you eat it?
没有 它溜走了
No, it got away.
所以你不是钓到一条鱼 你只是看到一条鱼
So you didn't catch a fish, you saw a fish.
这次不会再让它跑掉了
Yeah, well, it won't get away this time.
不是一小时就到了吗
I thought it was an hour away.
我走的是条风景好的路线
I took the scenic route.
谁会故意绕远路啊
Who takes the long way on purpose?
你知道我跟我妈就是在鱼店上班吧
Like, you do know that me and Mam work in a fish shop?
什么时候想吃鱼都行
We can get fish whenever we want.
不需要大老远从水里捞出来
We don't need to pull it out of the water.
自己抓的鱼吃起来味道更好
When you catch it yourself, it tastes better.
你带吃的了吗我饿了
Have you got any food? I'm starving.
卧♥槽♥ 虫子
What the fuck! Worms!
那是蛆 你把盖子合上啊
Maggots! Will you put the lid back on?
他们爬我身上了
They're crawling on mel
卧♥槽♥
Fuck's sake!
进我嘴里了
It's in my mouth!
它们在咬我的奶头 帮我把毛衣脱了
They're biting my nipples! Help me get my jumper off!
它们爬进我屁♥眼♥里了 我来帮你 我来帮你
They're crawling into my holel I got you, I got you.
谁会把蛆装在午餐盒里啊
Who puts maggots in a lunchbox? !
那不是午餐盒
It's not a lunchbox!
那是鱼饵盒 -我怎么会知道啊
It's a bait box! How was I supposed to know?
JUI 早啊
Morning. Morning.
今儿天气真不错
Grand day for it.
坐回车里去 别碰任何东西
Just get back in the car and don't touch anything.
还在往我屁♥眼♥里爬呢
Still going up my hole.
比起和托尼·希利
The only thing I can think of
一起过周末 我能想到的唯一一件更糟糕的事
that would be worse than spending a weekend with Tony Healy
就是和两位托尼·希利一起过周末
is spending a weekend with two Tony Healys.
不过后来发现 只有其中一位托尼·希利
But as it turned out, only one of them Tony Healys
是个无趣的傻帽
was a boring prick.
这不是大名鼎鼎的康纳么
It's the famous Conor.
终于见到你了
Finally get to meet you at last!
你跟你妈妈长得一样好看 -别这样啦
And you're as good- looking as your mam, aye? Stop!
跟我家小伙子住一起 你一定是个耐心十足的大好人
And you've the patience of a saint living with my young fella.
就是这样
Oh, that's it. Oh!
我们只是来拿点鱼饵
We just came in to get some bait.
好啊 来酒吧里面
Great. Come down to the end of the bar,
我给你拿 小子
I'll get you sorted, Junior.
你♥爸♥多有趣啊
Oh, your dad's sound.
跟你一点都不一样
He's not like you at all.
小子
Junior.
别这么叫我 只有他能这么叫我
Don't call me that, all right? Only he calls me that.
好啊 小子 -你来了 小子 怎么样啊
AII right, Junior? What's the craic, Junior? How are you?
嘿 小子 你好吗
Ah, Junior, how are you?
就这么叫了
Junior it is.
他们为啥叫你小子
Why do they call you Junior?
因为下面那条小了点儿
It's all about dick size.
小小小的 -我十岁以后还又长了点呢
Tiny! Yeah, well, mine's grown a bit since I was ten.
我也是
So has mine.
我的现在还在长呢
Mine's growing right now!
前几周有人看到你去湖边钓鱼
You were seen fishing up the lake the last few weeks.
怎么都没过来
You never came down.
本来要过来的 但临时被叫回去工作
Yeah, I was going to, but, you know, I got called back to work.
天呐 -呦 老头
Jesus. Here, Senior.
那是条真鱼吗
Is that a real fish?
那当然了
Oh, you can be sure of it.
可真大啊
That's massive.
是湖上最好的渔夫钓上来的
It was caught by the best fisherman on the lake.
你吗
You?
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表