剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
好吧 -好的
AlI right. OK.
我在全国最具学术挑战性的学校
I've taught the Leaving Cert for 23 years
教了23年的结业考试课程
in the most academically challenged school in the entire country-
在那段时间里 我认为有些孩子完全是二流子
and in that time, there were kids I'd written off as total deadbeats
根本没有机会通过结业考试
without a chance on this earth of passing the Leaving Cert,
但他们仍然勉强通过了考试
and they still managed to scrape a pass.
所以也许你还有希望
So maybe there is hope for you.
大多数人有两年的时间准备结业考试
Most people have two years to prepare for a Leaving Cert.
你只有五个月的时间 所以我们得立刻开始了
You've only got five months, so we need to get to work.
你将学习艺术 数学 英语 爱尔兰语和商学
You'll be doing Art, Maths, English, Irish and Business Studies.
你将接受一次实践评估 五次笔试
You'll have one practical assessment, five written exams,
还有一次口试 我们需要为你准备这些
and you'll have one oral exam that we'll need to prepare you for.
这个我肯定丝滑过
I'll probably fly through that one
因为琳达总是说我口♥活♥很好
cos Linda always said I was good at oral.
对不起 巴里
Sorry, Barry.
你有没有 和学生一起
Did you ever...do the oral exam
做过口♥活♥考试
with a...with a student?
我很抱歉 -对不起 巴里
I'm so sorry. Sorry, Barry.
你说的那个口♥活♥考试
For the oral you said you need...
要考69分才行吗
was it 69%?
我很抱歉 巴里 对不起 巴里
I'm sorry, Barry. Sorry, Barry.
所以 先说清楚 嗯
So, just to be clear, um...
是你
that's you.
我不会再像上次那样在你身上撒尿了
I won't piss on you again like last time, you know.
不会的 嗯 -爸 你好吗
No. Yeah. How are you, Dad?
很高兴见到你 儿子
Good to see you, son.
我知道你们俩打了个小赌
I know you two have a little wager going on.
加文很有运动精神 上次教师会议上
Gavin was very sportsmanlike. He didn't object to you using
他没有反对你使用学校的设施
the school facilities at the last teacher meeting.
我想大家都知道我的胜算很大
I think we all know that the odds are heavily tipped in my favour.
麦克斯威尼
MacSweeney.
加文
Gavin.
在这所学校 我们称呼老师为“先生”和“女士”
We address teachers in this school as"Sir"and"Miss"
所以给你个机会再说一次
so if you could try that again.
对不起 女士
Sorry, Miss.
称呼我为”先生”否则你就别想再踏进这所学校一步
Address me as"Sir"or you'll never step foot again in this school.
对不起 先生
Sorry, Sir.
这才像话
That's more like it.
不允许戴耳环 交出来
No earrings allowed. Hand it over.
不 那是不可能的
Nah, that's not happening.
严格来说 他不是这所学校的学生
He's not technically a student at the school.
我知道 巴里
And I know that, Barry,
但你不是一直说学校的声誉
but didn't you always say that the reputation of the school
取决于大家是否遵守校规吗
depends on the rules followed by everyone?
没有例外
No exceptions.
我只是想追随你的脚步 爸
I'm just trying to follow in your footsteps, Dad.
嗯
Mm. Yeah.
嗯
Mm. Yeah.
谢谢你帮了大忙
Thanks for being so helpful.
没问题 康纳 我们圣菲南学校这边只想尽可能帮助你
No problem, Conor. We're just trying to support you the best we can here
哦 你想得真周到
at Saint Finan's. Oh, you're so thoughtful.
有你帮忙我真是太幸运了
I'm so Iucky to have you looking out for me.
你知道我的 康纳 比起我自己 我总是
Well, you know me, Conor- always thinking of the less fortunate
更担心那些不幸之人 -是吗
such as yourself. Yeah? Yeah.
是这样吗 -就是这样啊
Is that so? Yeah, that's so!
是吗 -是啊 -怎么说
Yeah. Yeah? Yeah! How so?
听着 我倒是愿意和你坐下来聊聊 但教室里
Listen, I'd love to sit and chat, but I actually have kids in there
还有学生等着我上课呢
that I have to teach, you know,
人家是真的有希望通过考试的
who have a hope of passing their Leaving Cert,
老爸 回头见吧
so, Dad, I'll see you later.
拜拜
WHISPERS: Bye- byel
他干嘛要叫你♥爸♥ 真猥琐
Why does he call you dad? It's so weird.
同学们
我们现在来聊一聊自己在周末做的事
就从你开始吧 康纳
你这周末做了什么
你说的是爱尔兰语吗
Are you speaking Irish now or what?
听上去就像条狗啃肥肉时噎住了
Cos it just sounds like a dog kind of choking on some fatty meat.
康纳 你知道什么是平方根吗
Conor, do you know what a square root is?
是一块又平又方的树根吗
Is it the part of the square that's, like, under the ground?
康纳·麦克斯威尼 能否总结一下
Conor MacSweeney, would you like to give me a summary
你今天都学到了什么
of what you've learned today?
康纳
OK, Conor...
22%的正确率 一太棒了
...22‰Yes!
要到40%才能通过
A pass is 40%.
一共多少
Out of how much?
我们已经学了两个月了
We've been at this for two months
我感觉你非但没学进去 还还回来了点
and I think you know less now than when we started.
列奥纳多·达·芬奇是哪一年出生的
What year was Leonardo da Vinci born?
应该是
I'll say...
1972年
1972.
他是文艺复兴时期的画家 不是个好莱坞演员
He was a Renaissance painter, not a Hollywood actor.
他出生于1452年
He was born in 1452.
你为什么总是回答不对
Why do you think you keep getting the questions wrong?
我完全不擅长这个 -你为什么觉得自己不擅长
I'm not any good at it, like. Why do you think you're not any good at it?
因为我策啊 你想听到我这么说吗
Cos I'm not smart, right? Is that what you want me to say?
你真这样觉得
Do you actually think that?
觉得什么 -你真觉得自己蠢策
Think what? Do you actually think that you're thick?
你才是老师 你来告诉我呗
Well, you're the teacher, you tell me.
我想知道你怎么想的
I want to hear what you think.
事实就是这样 我在学校成绩术来就不好
It is what it is. I wasn't any good in school.
看书看得也慢
I'm not exactly a speed reader.
还因为做了蠢事蹲监狱
I went to prison for something stupid as well.
甚至在监狱我都不是最聪明的
I wasn't even the smartest person in there,
这还说明不了吗 -这样你就觉得自己策了
and that's saying something. And that makes you thick?
行了 巴里 不用一直说
AII right, Barry, you don't have to keep saying it.
如果是真的 又有什么不能说的
Well, what's wrong with me saying it if it's true?
你是个蠢猪 -别说了
You're a thick fuck. Stop.
我只是在说大家对你的看法
I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking.
你心里清楚 不是吗
You do know that, don't you?
大家看你一眼就会想到
People take one look at you and they say to themselves,
这儿有头蠢猪上路了
"There goes one thick fuck just walking down the road. "
别他妈再说了 -你生气了吗
Stop fucking saying it! Does it make you angry?
对 我就是生气了
Yeah, it makes me angry!
那我就告诉你 康纳
Yeah, well, let me tell you something about thick fucks, Conor,
我教过不少蠢猪
cos I've taught a lot of them in my time.
他们都觉得自己很聪明
Thick fucks think they're smart.
正是觉得自己很蠢的人才是聪明的
It's the people who think they're thick that are actually smart
因为他们知道聪明与愚策的区别在哪儿
because they're clever enough to know the difference.
告诉我 达芬奇到底哪年出生的
Now, what year was Leonardo da Vinci born?
1452年
1452.
答对了
Yes! Yay.
如果你觉得自己就是头蠢猪
If you think you're a thick fuck,
你这辈子都会是头蠢猪
then that's all you're ever going to be.
看着镜子跟我说
Look in the mirror and repeat after me.
我叫康纳·麦克斯威尼 我不是蠢猪
"My name is Conor MacSweeney and I am not a thick fuck. "
我叫康纳·麦克斯威尼 我不是蠢猪
My name is Conor MacSweeney and I'm not a thick fuck.
再来一遍 -我叫康纳·麦克斯威尼 我不是蠢猪
Again! My name is Conor MacSweeney and Im not a thick fuck.
你不是蠢猪
You're not a thick fuck!
我叫康纳·麦克斯威尼 我不是蠢猪
Mly name is Conor MacSweeney and I'm not a thick fuck!
没错 -我是天才
Yesl I'm a genius!
行了 别太过了
Well...OK, don't lose the run of yourself.
康纳 待会儿有时间的话
Conor, when you get a chance to later on,
给我拿12条比目鱼 行吗
would you mind getting me 12 brill, please?
好 需要切成块吗
Sure. Do you want me to fillet them as well7
好啊 谢谢
Yeah, sure. Thank you.
那个 我午餐时间要上课
Oh. Er...I actually have a study session now on my lunch break.
待会儿再弄行不 -没问题
Do you mind if we do it after? Yeah, sure.
三点的时候才需要
It doesn't have to be out till three. Yeah.
好 谢谢你
AlI right. Right Thank you.
好 谢谢你
AlI right. Right. Thank you.
学习去吧
Let's learn!
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表