剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
What the...Sh! Sh!
你在干什么呢
WHISPERS: What the fuck are you up to?
不要告诉西沃恩
Don't tell Siobhan.
好吗 给我
AlI right, just give me...
给我两分钟
Give me two minutes.
搞什么啊 康哥
Fuck sake, Con.
喂 外国佬
Hey, Gringo.
你没有小声说话
我有 我小声说话的声音很大的
爱尔兰人都这样
不好意思
Sorry.
太迟了 我已经睡不着了
我去 康哥 赶紧接电♥话♥啊
Sake, Con, come on, will ya?
你先慢慢拉哈
给我坐下
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
坐这里
这里
这里吗
这里吗
再近一点
再近一点
再近一点
手拿出来
什么
Oh, what?
我的手
My hand?
我的
My hand?
手拿出来
为 为什么
Wh...why?
手给我拿出来
有人和我聊聊天能好拉一些
你想聊什么
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
科克
C...Cork.
科克 -继续说
Cork. More.
科克市
Cork city.
爱尔兰的首都
It's the capital of Ireland.
对
So, erm...
帕特里克山
Patrick's Hill, like.
你 你知道帕特里克山吗
Do... Do you know...Do you know Patrick's Hill?
在山顶可以把科克尽收眼底
Mm. You can see the whole of Cork up there.
我们有墨菲世涛
Erm, we have Murphy's,
比米什黑啤
Beamish
还有罗伊·基恩他也是我们那里的人 你认识罗伊·基恩吗
and Roy Keane, he's from there. Do you know Roy Keane?
你认识基里安·墨菲吗
Mm- mm. Do you know Cillian Murphy?
你认识他吗 对
Mm. You know him? Mm? Yeah.
他是科克人
Mm- hm. He's from Cork. Ah- ha.
演《浴血黑帮》的 -对
Peaky Blinders. Si.
利 利 利河
The River, River, R- River Lee.
利休 利休游乐场
Leisure, Leisureplex.
巴里茶 塔诺拉汽水
Barry's tea, Tanora...
我去
Jesus.
你放松就好
You just need to relax.
深呼吸 对
Deep, deep breaths. Si, yeah.
就让它掉出来
Let it just fall out of you.
我不需要陪你到大爆发吧 对吧
I don't have to wait for a boom, do I? Ah!
你好可爱哦
You're so cutel
你要去哪里 斯塔
Where are you going, Star?
如果你想去工作 别忘了带上你的斧头
#Don't forget your hatchet If you want to go to work
如果你想去工作 别忘了带上你的斧头
#Don't forget your hatchet If you want to go to work...
如果你想去工作
HE HUMS#...If you want to go to work. #
托尼 别偷懒了 快去吧
Tony, stop slacking off. Go on.
托尼 她可能会跑到马路上的 -你就打算坐那儿不动吗
Tony, she could go out on the roads. Are you just going to sit there?
你是打算让她跑到MB高速路上吗
Are you going to let her run onto the M8?
如果是我的话 我会看好她的
I'd keep an eye if I was you.
干得好 托尼
Good man, Tony.
可以可以
Fair play to him.
他会成为好爸爸的
He'd be a great dad someday.
你觉得他会吗 他会的
Do you know he would? He would.
你从哪
Whoa! Where did you...?
梅雷亚德 我在你枕头下放了块肉 要是我我就不会吃它
Mairead, I wouldn't eat that meat that I left under your pillow.
我和你长得一样了
I look just like you now.
斯塔
Star.
你从哪弄来的这个面具
where did you get that mask from?
说呀 斯塔 告诉我
Come on, Star, you can tell me.
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表