剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表
白衣女人
第二集
前情提要
接受我的警告 以免追悔莫及
弗朗西丝·费尔利
下集预告
一位弗莱德里克·费尔利先生
A Mr Frederick Fairlie
请我去指导他的两个年轻侄女
requests my services to help his two young nieces
教她们水彩画
in the art of painting.
我是玛丽安·海尔科姆
I'm Marian Halcombe.
我的异父妹妹 是费尔利小姐
My half-sister is Miss Fairlie.
你能来里蒙里基大宅真是太好了 哈特莱特先生
So good to possess you at Limmeridge House, Mr Hartright.
我可以信任你吗
May I trust you?
什么
What?
有个女人 然后有两个男人在追捕她
There was a woman, and there were these two men pursuing her.
他们说她是危险人物
They claimed her to be dangerous.
她是个疯子 刚从疯人院跑出来
She is deranged and escaped from the asylum.
看到你妹妹一身白衣 感觉非常奇怪
It's particularly odd seeing your sister dressed in white.
她们有相似之处
There is a similarity between the two of them.
你太鲁莽了 忘记了自己的身份
You're being reckless. Forgetting yourself.
你就没有过吗
And have you never forgotten yourself?
我跟你的处境不一样
I'm not in the same position as you.
劳拉已经订婚了
Laura's engaged to be married.
他叫珀西维尔·格莱德爵士
His name's Sir Percival Glyde.
等等
Wait!
我妹妹刚收到封恶毒的匿名信
My sister has just received a spiteful anonymous letter
那人想让她对婚礼感到不安
from someone trying to unnerve her about her wedding.
不是我写的
I never wrote it!
是珀西维尔·格莱德把我关进了疯人院
It was Percival Glyde who locked me up in that asylum.
他干下了坏事 他还会干出更坏的事
He has done terrible things, and he will do worse!
是你商定了珀西维尔·格莱德准男爵和
And you negotiated the settlement for the marriage
劳拉·费尔利小姐的结婚事宜
between Sir Percival Glyde and Miss Laura Fairlie?
原来这一切是为了这个...
So that's what this is all about...
回答我的问题 吉尔莫先生
Just answer the question, Mr Gilmore.
是的 我为此深感悲哀
Yes. To my great sadness.
我想不明白
I will never understand
菲利普·费尔利怎会将自己女儿的命运
how Philip Fairlie could leave the fate of his daughter
交给这样的一个男人
in the hands of such a man.
我知道你喜欢丁尼生 所以我想给你这个
I am aware that you like Tennyson, so I wanted you to have this.
你人太好了
You're very kind.
我有时觉得这近乎罪孽
I sometimes hold it half a sin
把心中哀伤以文字表露
To put in words the grief I feel
因为文字也宛若大自然
For words like nature half reveal
内里的灵魂半遮半露
And half conceal the soul within.
我从未读过什么 能这般精准地描述哀伤
I have never encountered anything that captures sadness so well.
哈特莱特先生
Ah, Mr, Hartright.
容我介绍一下珀西维尔·格莱德爵士
May I introduce Sir Percival Glyde.
哈特莱特先生
Mr Hartright...
如果可以的话 我想说
If I may say so,
这家真是有幸能找到您来当家教
this house has been extremely fortunate to find you as a tutor.
费尔利小姐的新画作有明显的进步
Miss Fairlie's new paintings show an enormous improvement.
您太客气了
You are too generous.
等我和费尔利小姐结婚后
Well, when Miss Fairlie and I are married,
或许您也能赏光
perhaps you will honour us
偶尔来黑水庄园
by coming to Blackwater, on occasion,
继续授课
and continuing the tuition?
我可否提议 大家更衣用晚餐
May I suggest that we all change for dinner?
我见到了安·凯瑟里克
I've seen Anne Catherick.
-她还活着 -对 她就是我说的白衣女人
- She's alive? - Yes. She is my woman in white,
这点毫无疑问
there is no doubt of it.
-你和她说上话了吗 -说了
- Did you speak to her? - I did.
我确定是她写的那封信
And I'm sure she wrote the letter.
为什么 她为什么要去吓唬劳拉
Why? What possessed her to frighten Laura
诽谤珀西维尔爵士
and slander Sir Percival?
她说是格莱德把她关进疯人院的
She says it was Glyde who locked her away in the asylum.
-什么 -她非常害怕他 玛丽安
- What? - She's utterly terrified of him, Marian.
如果你看到了她 也会怜惜她
You would pity her if you saw her.
不不 这我不能接受
N... No. No. No, no, I cannot accept that.
这...太疯狂了
That... It's utter madness.
格莱德是劳拉的父亲尊敬和喜爱的人
Glyde is a man that Laura's father loved and respected.
如果你和她聊过 你也会相信她
I think you would believe her if you spoke to her.
在这场婚事更进一步前
Before you let this marriage proceed,
你必须弄清珀西维尔爵士对安做了些什么
you have to know what part Sir Percival has played in Anne's life,
为什么她被关进疯人院
why she was put in the asylum.
以及为什么她要警告劳拉小心他
And why she's trying to warn Laura about him...
海尔科姆小姐
Miss Halcombe.
你为晚餐更好衣了吗
Are you changing for dinner?
好了
Yes.
你要加入我们吗 哈特莱特先生
Will you be joining us, Mr Hartright?
不了
No.
我必须回去为费尔利先生工作了
I must return to my work for Mr Fairlie.
当然
Of course.
这就是为何这封信让我们担忧 吉尔莫先生
And that's why we think this letter is a concern, Mr Gilmore.
我同意 这确实是件怪事
I agree, that's certainly a very strange business.
当然我们也不要匆忙得出任何结论 玛丽安
We will certainly jump to no hasty conclusions either way, Marian.
珀西维尔爵士是个有身份 有名望的人
Sir Percival stands very high, an eminent reputation
这并不代表他没有嫌疑
That does not place him above suspicion.
我没说他没嫌疑
No-one is above suspicion,
但此事有些元素
but there are some elements of this case
很不幸地常见
that are unhappily common
匿名信 不幸的女人 卑微的社会地位
anonymous letters, an unfortunate woman, sad state of society.
我求你了 先生 别把这件事
I beg you, sir, please do not consider this case
想得这么简单
as merely the sad state of society.
正是 你是个年轻人 看事情太浪漫主义
Just so. You're a young man and take the romantic view.
我年长些 讲究理智
I am older and take the rational.
但我向你们保证一件事
But I assure you both of one thing
珀西维尔爵士对这些事的解释
Sir Percival's account of these matters
必须跟这桌子一样可靠 才能让我满意
must be as solid as this table to satisfy me.
玛丽安 我们达成一致了吧
Now, Marian, we are agreed, are we not?
不再让劳拉听到这些事
Laura shall hear no more of this
直到我们更了解
until we are in a better position
这些指控的真实性
to know the truth of these allegations.
海尔科姆小姐 您叔叔迫切想和您谈谈
Miss Halcombe, your uncle wishes a word with you very urgently.
告诉他我马上过去
Tell him I'll be there in a minute.
他坚持让您现在就去
He insisted you come at once.
去吧 亲爱的
Go, my dear.
如我所说 我会去和珀西维尔爵士谈谈
As I say, I will speak to Sir Percival
了解这件事的真♥相♥
and find out the truth of the matter.
你不能这样 这太不公平也太残酷了
You cannot! It's unfair and it's vicious.
不 这很直接了当
No, it is straightforward.
更何况 这很合理
And, what's more, it is just.
合理 把他像个贼或乞丐那样 赶出家门
Just? To fling him from your house, like some thief or beggar?
哈特莱特完全怠慢了他在此的职责
Hartright has entirely neglected his duties here.
比玩忽职守还糟糕的是
The matters are far worse than that.
我发现 这个男人竟敢企图
It's come to my attention that the man has dared to pursue
跟我侄女劳拉 建立邪恶不当的关系
a wicked and improper liaison with my niece, Laura.
没有发生任何不当的事
Nothing improper has occurred.
别想否认
Don't try to deny it!
这是公然滥用我们对他的信任
It is a blatant abuse of the trust we have placed in him.
-至少给他一周的时间吧 -不可能
- At least give him a week's notice! - Out of the question.
我决计不会让他
I've no intention of letting him
再靠近我家
anywhere near my rooms again.
珀西维尔爵士是来此商议婚事的
Sir Percival is here to discuss the marriage,
如果哈特莱特今晚之前还没走
and if Hartright is not gone by this evening,
他会被强行从屋里赶走
he will be forcibly removed from the premises.
这也太可怕了
This is monstrous!
令人痛心 毫无疑问
Distressing, certainly!
让我颇受折磨
It's taken a great toll on me.
哈特莱特先生
Mr Hartright.
费尔利先生让我来结束你在此的合约
Mr Fairlie has sent me to end your engagement here.
他已经告知了仆人
He's already told the servants
安排你立即离开
to prepare for your immediate departure.
我们必须分道扬镳了 我很抱歉
Our ways must part. I'm sorry.
剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表