剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表
I sing for anyone who has an open heart, beggar or prince.
*费加罗 我来啦*
*Figaro, son qua*
*费加罗 我来啦*
*Figaro, son qua*
*费加罗 来啦 费加罗 来啦*
*Figaro qua, Figaro la*
*费加罗 我来啦*
*Figaro, son qua*
梅里曼先生 在格莱德夫人死之前
Mr Merriman, prior to Lady Glyde's death,
珀西维尔爵士就欠下了一大笔债
Sir Percival's debts were enormous.
他们享受了非常昂贵的蜜月
They'd been away on an expensive honeymoon.
有债要还吗 是的
Were there creditors who needed to be paid? Yes.
但他和格莱德夫人的婚姻给他带来了收入
But his marriage to Lady Glyde provided him with an income.
那珀西维尔爵士为什么要拿她遗产的钱呢
Then why did Sir Percival need to take money out of her legacy?
他这种地位的人肯定还有别的办法
Surely a man of his standing had other resources.
-他不能贷款吗 -他们结婚了
- Could he not take out a loan? - They were married.
为什么不能用她的钱
Why not use her resource?
让律师远去黑水庄园
The situation must have been urgent
肯定是有什么紧急情况
for a solicitor to travel all the way to Blackwater.
珀西维尔爵士得办妥文件
Sir Percival required the document
才能马上使用格莱德夫人遗产里的资金
in order to free up the funds from Lady Glyde's legacy immediately.
珀西维尔爵士
All that was left was for
只需要说服格莱德夫人签字
Sir Percival to persuade Lady Glyde to sign it.
劳拉 你能随我去一下客厅吗
Laura, er...would you join me in the drawing room, please?
不会要太久
It won't take a minute.
伯爵夫人 能否也请你一道来
Countess, may I trouble you also?
我想请你和弗斯科
I would like you and Fosco
做一个签名的见证人而已
to be witnesses to a signature, nothing more.
我更想让玛丽安做我的见证人
I would prefer Marian to be my witness.
海尔科姆小姐 你能一起来吗
Miss Halcombe, would you join us, as well?
我...非常感激
It would be a...kindness.
来 弗斯科
Come, Fosco.
在这里签字 好吗 劳拉
Sign your name there, will you, Laura?
-这上面是什么 -没什么要紧的
- What does it say? - It's...it's nothing of note.
梅里曼先生的信使就在门口等着
Mr Merriman's messenger's waiting for it at the door.
吉尔莫先生总会给我解释清楚
Mr Gilmore would always explain everything to me
我要签的文件
that I was to sign.
那他非常值得称赞
Well, that was very laudable,
但他是你的佣人 他有义务为你解释
but he was your servant, he was obliged to explain.
我是你丈夫 我没义务
I am your husband, and I'm not.
如果我的签名许下了什么保证
Well, if my signature pledges me to anything,
我想知道是什么
I want to know what it is.
劳拉
Laura,
亲爱的 我是你丈夫
my love, I...am...your husband.
我没让海尔科姆小姐签字
I'm not asking Miss Halcombe to sign it!
作为签名的见证人 我有权发言
As witnesses to the signature, I have a say.
我认为劳拉的拒绝非常合理
I think Laura's objection's perfectly justified.
不要自己跑来我家 享受我的招待
Do not invite yourself into my house and repay my hospitality
却在跟你无关的事上站在我妻子那一边
by taking my wife's side in a matter that doesn't concern you.
我不怕你
I am not afraid of you!
珀西维尔 有女士们在场呢
Percival, you're in the presence of ladies.
请千万不要忘记了
Please, be good enough to remember it.
信使在等呢
The messenger is waiting.
签字
Sign it!
读给我听 珀西维尔 我就会签字
Read it to me, Percival, and I will sign it.
我不要听我妻子发号♥施令
I will not be commanded. Not by my wife.
你还记得我们的婚誓吗
Do you remember our vows?
只要我知道文件的内容 我就会守誓
I will obey as soon as I have the simple knowledge of the document.
否则我什么都不会签
Until then, I will sign nothing.
你确定不给我签字吗
Do you positively refuse to give me your signature?
冷静点 朋友 我们会让格莱德夫人签字的
Calm, my friend. We will ensure Lady Glyde signs the document.
吉尔莫先生 我向您写信
I'm writing to you, Mr Gilmore,
你是我唯一能求助的可靠的人 帮帮我们
the only honest man in reach, to please help us.
我请求你务必在明天之前
I beg your advice be sent by messenger
派信使送来你的建议
and arrive no later than tomorrow.
-你要出去吗 -是的
- You riding somewhere? - I am.
要我帮你送信吗
Shall I take your letter?
不 不用麻烦了
No, you need not trouble yourself.
你和劳拉说过
Did you tell Laura anything
关于看到安·凯瑟里克的事吗
of Anne Catherick, of the sightings?
不 我什么都没告诉她
No, I've told her nothing.
你什么都没告诉她
You kept all of that from her
而她依然信任你
and yet she still trusts you.
我是不想让她受到任何侵扰
I'm trying to shield her from any distress.
我们说好的
We agreed.
你的好意可能会被视为欺骗
Your good intentions may well be branded as simply deceitful.
不让格莱德夫人知道此事
It's in both of our interests to ensure
对我们俩来说都最好
Lady Glyde remains ignorant of this business.
玛丽安 你有没有空
Marian, do you have leisure enough
抽五分钟来聊聊
for a five-minute private conversation?
好的 伯爵夫人
Yes, Countess.
伯爵和我说了在书房♥里发生的事
The Count told all that passed in the library
我想对你表达同情
and I wanted to assure you of my sympathies.
谢谢你 伯爵夫人
Thank you, Countess.
男人掌管财务
Men hold the strings to the purse.
他们控制着我们
They control us.
但只有少数人能让我们真正顺从
But only some of them earn our obedience.
珀西维尔爵士非常粗鲁
Sir Percival was insolent,
这让我既震惊又困扰...
and that has both shocked and distressed me, and...
玛丽安
Marian?
如果珀西维尔爵士
I shall leave this house
再次做出如此出格的事 我就会离开这里
if Sir Percival repeats his outrageous conduct.
谢谢你的同情 伯爵夫人
I appreciate your sentiment, Countess.
这都怪我哥哥 菲利普
I blame my brother, Philip.
他强迫他的女儿嫁人 就像他想取消我的婚事
He forced his daughter's marriage, just as he tried to undo mine.
他反对你嫁给伯爵
He objected to the Count?
没错 他剥夺了我的继承权
Certainly. He cut me out of my inheritance.
除了我死去的哥哥以外 谁也不知道
And for reason known only to my dead brother,
为什么他在弥留之际
he decided on his deathbed...
还决定要操控他爱女的人生
to play puppeteer with his beloved daughter's life, too.
他即便已长眠于地下 也控制着她
He controls her, even from beyond the grave.
你知道为什么伯爵夫人
Do you know why the Countess
和费尔利家族疏远了吗
became estranged from the Fairlie family?
她哥哥 菲利普·费尔利不喜欢伯爵
Philip Fairlie, her brother, disapproved of the Count.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
家庭关系是非常复杂的 您是...
Family relationships can be very complicated, Mr...?
-纳什 -纳什先生
- Nash. - Mr Nash.
我在职业生涯中常见到这种情况
I've seen that all the time in my profession.
吉尔莫先生 你做了他们家三十多年的律师
Mr Gilmore, surely as their solicitor for 30 years,
你对他们家庭的了解肯定不仅限于"复杂"吧
you must know more than just they were a complicated family.
我知道菲利普·费尔利和伯爵夫人
I know Philip Fairlie and the countess
在她结婚之前关系非常亲密
were very close before she was married
也知道她婚后他便彻底与她断了往来
and I know he ceased all communication with her afterwards.
我还知道他将伯爵夫人从遗嘱中剔除
I also know he struck the Countess from his will.
他死后她什么都得不到吗
She gained nothing from his death?
经过多年努力
Well, the most that Mr Fairlie
费尔利先生只能做到
could be prevailed upon to do over the years
延迟她的继承权 让她在侄女劳拉死后获得遗产
was to defer her inheritance until after her niece Laura's death.
弗斯科伯爵想见你 珀西维尔爵士
Count Fosco wishes to see you, Sir Percival.
有人来过或离开过吗
Has anyone visited or left the house?
没有 先生 伯爵大人在自己的房♥间里
No, Sir. His Lordship is in his rooms, Sir.
这是西西里人谈正事的方式吗
Is this the Sicilian way of conducting business?!
我们都和刚出生时一样
We all remain the same as the day we were born.
服装只掩盖了我们的裸体
Only trappings hide our nakedness.
我倒是希望我比我刚出生时有所进步
I hope I have progressed somewhat since my birth.
你想要什么 弗斯科
What did you want, Fosco?
海尔科姆小姐给她的律师写了信
Miss Halcombe has written to her lawyer.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
人怎么知道任何事的
How does a man learn anything?
他观察 他调查
He watches, he investigates.
他不会在耗子们玩耍时离开家里
He does not leave the house while the mice are playing.
那个蠢货吉尔莫会让劳拉
That idiot Gilmore will block Laura
不给我一分钱的
from releasing any capital to me.
黑水庄园总值一大笔钱吧
剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表