剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表
第四集
前情提要
劳拉·格莱德夫人
哈特曼旅馆
安·凯瑟里克
家属区
哈特曼旅馆
下集预告
-签字 -我什么都不会签
- Sign it. - I will sign nothing.
不该将女方的所有钱
It's against all rule to abandon the lady's money
全部交付给她的配偶
entirely to the man she marries,
这会让她的丈夫能通过丧偶得利
as it gives the husband a vested interest in the wife's demise!
格莱德夫人 我想跟你说句话
Lady Glyde, I would wish to speak with you for a moment, please...
男人掌管财务
Men hold the strings to the purse.
他们控制着我们
They control us.
但只有少数人能让我们真正顺从
But only some of them earn our obedience.
这房♥子里有古怪
There's something ill at play in this house.
我要知道安·凯瑟里克在哪
I need to know where Anne Catherick is.
我觉得是安·凯瑟里克给你写信
I think it was Anne Catherick who wrote you the letter,
要你别和珀西维尔爵士结婚
warning you of your marriage to Sir Percival.
-她跟你说什么了 -你弄疼我了
- What did she tell you? - You're hurting me.
你知道我过去的什么事
What do you know about my past?!
我知道他让你有理由害怕他
I know he has given you cause to fear him.
他锁起了我的人生
He locked up my life.
我的青春
My youth.
玛丽安
Marian!
她知道珀西维尔爵士的什么秘密
She knows something, a secret about Sir Percival.
她说那会毁了他
She said it would ruin him.
劳拉 别说话
Laura, don't.
珀西维尔和伯爵在谋划什么
Percival and the Count are plotting something.
我会粉碎你的固执的
I will crush your obstinacy!
我一定要查明是什么
I am determined to find out what.
你的暴脾气是你的软肋
Your mad temper has made you vulnerable.
这庞然大物
That grand creature
挡在了我们和你脆弱的妻子之间
is what stands between us and your flimsy wife.
随你怎么说
Oh, so say you.
她又给律师写信了
She has written again to the lawyer.
我没做什么让她需要写信...
I have done nothing to warrant her writing...
还写给了费尔利 请求他让
And to Fairlie, requesting an invitation
格莱德夫人马上回里蒙里基一趟
for Lady Glyde to visit Limmeridge immediately.
你为什么没发现
How can you not see she
她有着如同男人般的远见和决心
has the foresight and resolution of a man?
你把那个优秀的女人逼到了极点
You've driven that magnificent woman to extremities.
你多亏了有我在这里让她分神
Thank your lucky stars you have me in the house to distract her,
紧跟着你收拾烂摊子
and undo the harm as fast as you do it.
别关门
Don't close the door.
屋里全是你的烟味 我没法呼吸
I cannot breathe in this room with all your smoke.
开窗吧
Open a window.
以她的机敏 肯定已起了疑心
She is more than sharp enough to suspect something,
而且也敢于与你对抗
and bold enough to undo you.
我的婚姻提供的收入不够我生活
I cannot survive on the income my marriage provides.
钱太少了
It's paltry.
你需要的钱...
And these needs of yours...
到底得要多少
How much are we speaking of, exactly?
三千是远不够支付我的债务的
3,000 goes nowhere near covering my debts.
我需要她的资产 弗斯科
I need her capital, Fosco.
告诉我 你想要我帮忙吗
Tell me, do you want my help, or not?
如果我找不到安·凯瑟里克 我会失去一切
If I do not find Anne Catherick, I lose everything!
怎么说
How?
我不能说
I cannot say.
安·凯瑟里克知道你的秘密
Anne Catherick knows your secret.
这就是为什么你把她关进疯人院
That is why you put her in the asylum.
如果不把她关起来 她会说出去的
If she's not locked up she will talk,
她会非常乐意背叛我
and she will very happily betray me!
但如果你妻子去世了呢
But if your wife were to die?
我会继承她的两万镑
I would inherit her £20,000.
别问这么可怕的问题
Don't ask such a horrendous question!
两万镑是很多钱 珀西
£20,000 is a lot of money, Percy.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
安·凯瑟里克长得那么像你的妻子
That Anne Catherick looks so like your wife.
简直离奇
It is uncanny.
是像得吓人 但我不觉得这好笑
It's a vile likeness, but... I don't see the humour in it.
来嘛 珀西
Come, Percy...
笑一笑
Laugh.
这又不会要了你的命
It will not kill you.
好好想想 或许...
Think about it, and perhaps...
她们的相像并非坏事
Their likeness is not a curse.
玛丽安
Oh, Marian!
你真的必须离开
You really have to leave.
你发烧了
You have a fever.
不 劳拉 听我说
No, Laura, listen to me.
听我说 你必须离开
Listen to me, you have to leave!
米科尔森太太 你有奎宁和氨吗
Mrs Michelson, do you have any quinine and ammonia?
请再拿些白兰地来
And some brandy, please.
不要他 让他出去
Not him! Get him out!
让他出去 出去
Get him out! Get him out! Get him out!
让他出去 让他出去
Get him out! Get him out!!
她精神错乱了
She's delirious.
珀西维尔爵士 请马上叫医生来
Sir Percival, please send for a doctor immediately.
她需要静养
She needs rest and quiet.
我一小时后会回来给她放血
I'll be back in an hour to bleed her.
放血
Bleed her?
我相信一个正变得主流的观点
I subscribe to the growing belief
放血治发烧太原始了
that bleeding for fevers is quite primitive.
你是医生吗
You're a doctor, are you?
不是专业的 但我可以告诉你
Not by profession, but I can tell you,
我比你和你的同事懂得更多
I have more knowledge than you and your colleagues.
我不习惯向赤脚医生请教
I am not accustomed to consulting with amateur physicians.
日安
Good day to you.
道森
Dawson!
这里只有一个外行
There is only one amateur here.
幸好 他就要走了
Happily, he's about to leave.
医生走后
Once the doctor had left,
夫人 伯爵夫人和我
her Ladyship, the Countess and I,
轮流看护海尔科姆小姐
took turns nursing Miss Halcombe.
格莱德夫人知道弗斯科伯爵赶走了医生吗
Was Lady Glyde made aware Count Fosco had dismissed the doctor?
海尔科姆小姐状态变糟后
Once Miss Halcombe's condition worsened,
格莱德夫人的精神也变差了
Lady Glyde was not in her best state of mind.
玛丽安
Marian?
你能听见我吗
Can you hear me?
求你了 玛丽安
Please, Marian.
你会好起来的
You will get better.
你一定会好的
You must.
劳拉
Laura,
喝点茶
have some tea.
为了你姐姐 你得保重身体
You must keep well for your sister.
别...
Don't...
别喝那茶
Don't drink the tea.
你妻子在世时
While your wife lives,
你必须有她的同意才能偿还这些债务
you can only pay those bills with her agreement.
她必须签字转给你她的部分资产
She must sign over some of her capital, you say.
但她不肯签字转给我
But she won't sign it over to me.
我妻子的死对你也有好处
You have your own interest in my wife's death!
劳拉去世后 弗斯科夫人会继承她的一万镑
If Laura dies, Madam Fosco inherits her £10,000.
有一个办法可以让我们都得偿所愿
Well, here is a way for us both to get what we want.
不...
No...
不...
No...
禽兽
Monster.
在发烧时...
In a fever...
人总会...
One sees...
看到幻象
Such vision.
抱歉 先生
Pardon me, sir.
我能帮您什么吗
Can I help you?
剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表