剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表
白衣女人
第五集
前情提要
劳拉·格莱德夫人
哈特曼旅馆
婚事 威尔明翰
克鲁克海姆 威尔明翰
安·凯瑟里克
劳拉·哈特莱特挚爱的姐姐
在格莱德夫人死之前
Prior to Lady Glyde's death,
珀西维尔爵士就欠下了一大笔债
Sir Percival's debts were enormous.
他和格莱德夫人的婚姻给他带来了收入
His marriage to Lady Glyde provided him with an income.
我需要她的资产 弗斯科
I need her capital, Fosco.
签字
Sign it!
我什么都不会签
I will sign nothing.
玛丽安 这没什么好怕的
Marian, there is nothing to fear.
如果你妻子去世了
If your wife died,
你会怎样
where would you stand?
她不在了 沃特
She's gone, Walter.
我现在觉得画画毫无意义
Painting seems futile to me now.
你看起来糟透了 朋友
You look terrible, my friend.
我妹妹被人杀害了
My sister was murdered.
那是你的看法
That is your belief
这在法庭上毫无效力
and that stands for nothing in a court of law.
我们得找到安·凯瑟里克
We need to find Anne Catherick.
安可能在任何地方
Anne could be anywhere.
-求你 -安·凯瑟里克知道你的秘密
-Please. - Anne Catherick knows your secret.
这就是为什么你把她关进疯人院
That is why you put her in the asylum.
我不是安·凯瑟里克 我不是她
I'm not Anne Catherick! I'm not her!
她们有相似之处
There is a similarity between the two of them.
她好像劳拉
She looks so like Laura.
就是劳拉 劳拉
It is Laura. Laura!
或许她们的相像并非坏事
And perhaps the likeness is not a curse.
不 劳拉 我们不能停下
No. Laura, we have to keep going.
劳拉
Laura.
这是你侄女 劳拉
This is your niece, Laura.
我侄女埋在里蒙里基的教堂墓地里
My niece lies buried in Limmeridge churchyard.
我没死 我没被埋葬
I'm not dead. I'm not buried.
弗斯科伯爵 珀西维尔爵士到了
Count Fosco, Sir Percival is here.
珀西维尔 我的天 冷静下来
Percival, for God's sake, man, calm down.
我们没有完蛋
We are not undone.
我妻子逃跑了 你就不担心吗
It doesn't worry you that my wife has escaped?
我们说话这功夫 她可能已经报♥警♥了
That she may be talking to the police as we speak,
告诉他们 我们是怎样把她关起来的
telling them our part in locking her up?
纠正一下 那不是你妻子
Correction. Correction. It's not your wife.
可能报♥警♥的这个人是安·凯瑟里克
It's Anne Catherick who could be talking to the police.
你妻子已经下葬了 还记得吗
We buried your wife, remember?
-弗斯科 -我再说一遍 没有危机
- Fosco... - I repeat, there is no danger.
没人会相信一个疯女人
Nobody is going to believe a madwoman.
玛丽安和
These testimonies that
沃特·哈特莱特在收集的证词
Marian and Walter Hartright are collecting,
可不是什么疯子的胡言乱语
they're not some ramblings of Bedlam inmates.
他们问了我的律师 我是否可能杀人
They asked my solicitor if I was capable of murder!
只是问问 他们无法起诉我们
Words, words. There is no case against us.
哈特莱特有什么可怕的
What is there to fear from Hartright?
他在坎伯兰见过安·凯瑟里克
He spent time with Anne Catherick in Cumberland.
她...
She...
她可能跟他说了我的一切 一切
She will have told him everything about me. Everything!
听着 安可能什么都没告诉哈特莱特
Listen. Anne may have told nothing to Hartright.
另外 她现在已经死了
And by the way, she's dead now.
长眠在你妻子的墓碑下
Lying in the ground beneath your wife's headstone.
所以你的秘密真真正正地被掩埋了
So your secret is truly buried.
她母亲知道
Her mother knows it.
我们能信任她吗
Can we trust her?
她说出秘密会损害到她自己
She damages herself if she speaks of it.
但她也有需要掩藏的东西
But she also has something to hide.
你为什么不告诉我你的秘密 告诉我
Why won't you tell me your secret? Tell me.
-说了得了 -我不会就这么得了的
- Be done with it. - I will not be done with it!
小心点 格莱德
Go carefully, Glyde.
你自己陷入泥潭 会牵连到我
You pull yourself down, you take me with you.
我正在享用非常棒的葡萄酒
I was drinking a very fine wine.
请加入我们吧
Please, join us?
我不喜欢跟人对饮
I don't care for company.
格莱德 冷静下来
Glyde. Compose yourself.
格莱德...
Glyde...
珀西
Percy,
回来
come back.
跟我们一起吃饭
Dine with us.
我做不到
I cannot.
保持冷静 珀西 按原计划走
Keep a cool head, Percy. Stick to the plan.
我们不知道怎么帮助她
We know nothing of how to help her.
-我们需要医生 -我们要如何结账
- We need a doctor. - And how can we pay?
就算我们有钱 请医生来
Even if we had the means, bringing a doctor here
有可能会把伯爵和格莱德也引来
could lead the Count and Glyde straight to us.
你觉得他们发现她后会怎么做
What do you think they'll do if they find her?
玛丽安 我们不能干看着她
Marian, we can't just sit by and watch.
她生命力顽强
She has a resilience.
很有力量 她会好起来的
A strength. It'll come back to her.
她必须好起来
It has to.
在那之前 对她而言最安全的就是继续藏匿
Until then, remaining hidden is the safest thing for her.
我诅咒对她下毒手的男人
Damn the men who did this to her.
我们需要查明珀西维尔拼命隐瞒的是什么
We need to find out what Percival was so desperate to hide.
他的秘密肯定和可怜的安一同消逝了
Surely his secret died with poor Anne.
与她一并埋进了劳拉的坟墓
It went with her into Laura's grave.
总之 我们最该担心的
Anyway, besides, our main concern
应该是确定劳拉的法律身份
should be about establishing Laura's identity, legally.
现在 我们证据太少
At present, our case is too weak.
我们必须收集更多证据 玛丽安
We must gather more evidence, Marian.
从谁那里
From whom?
安·凯瑟里克的母亲
Anne Catherick's mother.
我明天去拜访她
I will visit her tomorrow.
她知道他的秘密 她差不多说了
She knows his secret. She said as much.
安怎么了 她在哪
What happened to Anne? Where is she?
安去世了 劳拉
Anne died, Laura.
我们认为他们杀了她
We believe they killed her.
可怜的安
Poor Anne.
我是不是也死在那儿了
Did I die too in there?
没有
No.
没有 你是我坚强的妹妹 你还活着
No. You're my strong sister. You're very much alive.
别...
Don't...
你说他们用安顶替我下葬
You say they buried Anne instead of me.
是的
Yes.
他们把她埋在哪里了
Where did they put her?
她就躺在妈妈旁边
She lies next to our mother.
她们爱彼此
They loved each other.
他们会再把我带走吗
Are they going to take me away again?
不会
No.
不会 谁都不会再把你带走了
No. No-one's going to take you away.
你对我真好
You look very kind to me.
我去见了科尔先生
I've been to see Mr Kyrle.
海尔科姆小姐没留下转发地址
Miss Halcombe left no forwarding address,
而据哈特莱特先生所有熟人说 他失踪了
and according to all that know him, Mr Hartright has disappeared.
他们都没留踪迹 先生
They left no trace, sir.
安·凯瑟里克离开疯人院后 再没人见过她
No-one has seen Anne Catherick since she left the asylum.
他们不可能就这么消失 三个人呢 天啊
They can't just disappear. There's three of them, for God's sake.
我们会继续打听
We will continue our enquiries
最终他们会暴露自己的
and eventually they will reveal themselves to us.
日夜监视凯瑟里克女士
I want Miss Catherick watched, day and night.
哈特莱特最终会找到那里
Hartright will go there eventually.
他一去就来通知我
Acquaint me as soon as he does.
劳拉
Laura?
劳拉 你在上面吗
Laura? Are you up there?
劳拉
Laura?
从房♥檐上下来
Come down from the edge.
我知道自杀是罪 但它能带来平静
剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表