剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表
白衣女人
第三集
前情提要
看
下集预告
这场婚姻只是财产的转移
This marriage is nothing more than a financial transaction.
这会让她的丈夫能通过丧偶得利
As it gives the husband a vested interest in the wife's demise!
但我现在觉得劳拉和我或许该单独上路
My feeling now is that Laura and I should travel alone.
怎么样
How was it?
非常好 真的非常好
Wonderful. It was wonderful.
你的美貌总让我措手不及 海尔科姆小姐
Your beauty always surprises me, Miss Halcombe.
没有发生任何不当的事
Nothing improper has occurred.
别想否认
Don't try to deny it!
这是公然滥用我们对他的信任
It is a blatant abuse of the trust we have placed in him.
她说是格莱德把她关进疯人院的
She says it was Glyde who locked her away in the asylum.
她叫我别告诉珀西维尔爵士她来过
She said not to concern Sir Percival with her visit,
也别提起安
or talk of Anne.
那女人是凯瑟里克太太 安的妈妈吗
That woman was Mrs Catherick, Anne's mother?
是的 海尔科姆小姐
Yes, Miss Halcombe.
欢迎来到黑水庄园 格莱德夫人
Welcome to Blackwater, Lady Glyde.
我们去散散步吧 劳拉
Shall we go for a walk, Laura?
我陪你们去吧 房♥间里很闷
I shall escort you both. It's very close indoors.
伯爵 弗斯科夫人 你们愿意一同去吗
Count, Madam Fosco, would you care to join us?
好的 荣幸之至
Yes. Nothing would give me greater pleasure.
走吧 我的天使
Come, my angel.
快点 去船库里
Quick, into the boat house.
欢迎来到英格兰 弗斯科伯爵
Welcome to England, Count Fosco.
真是个好天气
What wonderful weather!
有些人会说这里风景如画
Some people might call this picturesque,
我倒觉得这是地♥产♥上的污点
I call it a blot on a man's property.
我的庄园管家觉得这里被诅咒了
My bailiff thinks it has a curse on it.
除了是个杀人的好地方 没别的用处
A good place for a murder maybe, not much else.
如果有哪个蠢货想杀人
If a fool was going to commit a murder,
你这座湖是个完美作案地点
your lake is the perfect place.
聪明人则会另找地方
A wise man would look elsewhere.
将一个杀人犯形容为聪明人
To describe a murderer as a wise man
本身就自相矛盾了
is surely a contradiction in terms.
真正的聪明人都是纯正的好人 必然痛恨犯罪
Truly wise men are truly good men and would abhor crime.
亲爱的夫人 你的想法令人钦佩
My dear lady, these are admirable sentiments.
我在小儿书的扉页上看过这样的话
I have seen them stated at the front of children's books.
我的天使 你同意格莱德夫人的观点吗
My angel, do you agree with Lady Glyde?
我更喜欢聆听指教
I prefer to be instructed
而不是莽撞地在博学的男士面前发表自己的意见
before discussing my opinions in the presence of well-informed men.
那好 伯爵 如果你是对的
Very well, Count, if you're right,
给我们举一个绝顶聪明的大罪犯的例子
give us an instance of a wise man who's a great criminal.
你考倒我了
You have me there.
我说不出来
I cannot name one
因为那个罪犯当然绝不会落网
for, of course, he is the criminal that will never be caught.
但你肯定认同谋杀这样穷凶极恶的犯罪
But surely you must agree that such heinous crimes as murder
通常都会被发现
are generally detected.
说到谋杀 这里就有血迹
Er...we talk of murder and here is blood.
可能就有人在这儿杀过人
There may have been one committed in this very place.
不是的
No.
这是我昨天发现的那只可怜的狗留下的
It belongs to a poor dog that I found yesterday.
你的猎场看守开枪打中了它
Your gamekeeper shot it.
巴克斯特 他打死了我的狗
Baxter? He shot one of mine?
不是 米科尔森太太说那狗是...
No, Mrs Michelson said that it belonged...
是一位当地女士的
Well, it belonged to a local woman.
她在我的地上干什么 她是谁
Well, what was she doing on my land? Who was she?
好像是凯瑟里克太太
I believe it was Mrs Catherick.
你是说凯瑟里克太太来过这里
Are you telling Mrs Catherick has been here?
你到底为什么不告诉我
Why the devil didn't you tell me?!
劳拉 你和她有往来吗
Laura, have you had dealings with her?!
别激动 朋友 消消火
Gently, my friend, gently.
很抱歉 但我实在难以相信
Well, I'm sorry, but I find it very hard to believe
居然没人告诉我这事
that this has been kept from me!
依我看 你应该
Er...it seems to me the housekeeper
去问问你的管家
is the one you should be interviewing.
对 很抱歉 海尔科姆小姐 劳拉
Yes. My apologies, Miss Halcombe, Laura,
这地方对我有非常不好的影响
this place has a very bad effect on me.
我的庄园管家或许说得对
I think perhaps my bailiff is right about it.
但等雨停了 我会去问问管家
But I shall talk to the housekeeper when the rain abates.
等我们回去后
I mean, when we return.
这位凯瑟里克太太是
Is this Mrs Catherick
以前和我一起玩的安的母亲吗
Anne's mother, the girl I used to play with?
-是的 我想是的 -她来干什么
- Yes, I believe she is. - Well, what was she doing here?
不知道
I don't know.
我只在窗边看见了她
I only saw her from the window.
能为我们弹首曲子吗 劳拉
Will you play for us, Laura?
轻松愉悦一点的
Something light and pretty.
我想念你的琴声了
I miss your playing.
我现在没心情 谢谢
I'm not in the mood. Thank you.
失陪了 我要休息了 我有点累了
Please excuse me, I need to retire. I'm a touch tired.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
亲爱的 你弹吧
Amore, you will play.
希望你在黑水庄园住得自在 海尔科姆小姐
I hope you're feeling at home at Blackwater, Miss Halcombe.
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
你是在哪出生的 伯爵
Where were you born, Count?
两西西里王国
In the Kingdom of Two Sicilies.
你经常回去吗
Do you go back there often?
虽然我的人没有去...
My body does not go there...
但我的心却从未离去
..But my soul has never left.
那是世界上最美丽的地方
It's the most beautiful place in the world.
总有一天 我会带你去看看的
One day, I will take you to see it.
你想吃我的马 但还有我的后在
You plan to take my knight, but it's covered by my queen.
你的后 当然
Ah. Your queen, of course.
我失去了
I lose...
我的象
my bishop...
而你
..And you...
却输了棋局
lose the game.
你下得很好 海尔科姆小姐
You play well, Miss Halcombe.
要不是你有一点分心
Had you not been a touch distracted,
你就能赢了
you would have won.
是不是情人的最后求爱啊
A last appeal from a paramour, perhaps?
你的信看起更精彩 弗斯科伯爵
Yours look far more colourful, Count Fosco.
政♥治♥上的事 好几页
Politics, pages of it.
有些人会觉得枯燥乏味
Some would find it dry,
但我对我来说 这就是我的命脉
but for me, it is my lifeblood.
很不幸 我的是账单
Mine is sadly a bill
劳拉的叔叔寄给我的
which Laura's uncle was kind enough to forward to me.
梅里曼先生想现在见你
Mr Merriman wishes to see you immediately.
-他在哪 -在图书馆 珀西维尔爵士
- Where is he? - In the library, Sir Percival.
-梅里曼先生是谁 -我也不知道
- Who's Mr Merriman? - I haven't the least idea.
梅里曼先生是珀西维尔爵士的律师
Mr Merriman is Sir Percival's solicitor.
他就在他妻子面前与你调情
He flirts with you in front of his wife.
他和每个人都调情
He flirts with everyone.
你应该更警惕一点 玛丽安
You should be more wary of him, Marian.
他做了什么让你这么不待见
What's he done to justify your distrust?
也许是因为他能左右我丈夫
Perhaps it's just the control he has over my husband.
伯爵和珀西维尔爵士是老朋友吗
Are the Count and Sir Percival old friends?
我不知道
I've no idea.
珀西维尔爵士不和我说他的过去
Sir Percival doesn't talk to me about his past.
你们度了几个月蜜月 肯定更了解他一些了吧
You must know him a bit better now after all these months away?
我只知道他债台高筑
He's very troubled by debt, that's all I know.
*费加罗 我来啦*
*Figaro, son qua*
*费加罗 看啊*
*Figaro la*
*费加罗 来啦*
*Figaro giu*
*随时做好准备 我如一缕青烟*
*Pronto prontissimo son come il fumine*
*这个城市就是如此*
*Sono il factotum della citta*
*这个城市 这个城市*
*Della citta, della citta*
我们单独相处时 他常唱歌♥给我听
He often sings to me when we're alone.
我会为任何坦荡的人唱歌♥ 不管是乞丐还是王子
剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表