剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表
要是你再努力一点
Well, if you try a little harder,
也许今晚你也会走运
maybe tonight could be your lucky night too.
我不想努力 你知道的
I do not wish to try, you know this.
你看起来糟透了 朋友
You look terrible, my friend.
像刚痛失爱犬一样
Like a man whose dog has just died.
我想作画 但我做不到
I've been trying to work but it's impossible.
我现在觉得画画毫无意义
Painting seems futile to me now.
-你要干什么 -朋友 他是个陌生人
- What do you want from me?! - Whoa, my friend, he's a stranger!
谁派你来的
Who sent you?!
谁派你来的
Who sent you?!
回答我
Answer me!
够了
Enough!
冷静 冷静
Calma, calma.
冷静 朋友 放松
Calm, my friend. Relax.
我们去喝一杯
Let's drink, huh?
-玛丽安 -凯瑟里克太太来信了
- Oh, Marian. - Mrs Catherick has written.
她...
She, er...
她确认了珀西维尔爵士告诉我们的一切
She confirms everything that Sir Percival told us.
"他自始至终都对我可怜的孩子
"He's behaved throughout with the utmost charity
特别善良仁慈
and kindness to my poor child.
我们亏欠他太多"
We owe him a great deal."
那这事就解决了
Well, that seems to settle the matter.
-珀西维尔爵士已经完全摆脱嫌疑了 -是啊
- Sir Percival is cleared of the slightest suspicion. - Yes.
真是让人长吁一口气
It is a great relief.
那婚礼将继续进行
The wedding will go ahead.
劳拉必须好好休息
Laura must have rest.
她需要支持
She needs support.
让她振作起来 玛丽安
Try to bring her back to herself, Marian.
劳拉
Laura?
劳拉 是我 开门
Laura, it's me. Open the door.
能不能把门锁上
Will you lock the door behind you?
你从来不锁这扇门的
You never lock this door.
没关系
It's no matter.
劳拉
Laura...
如果我出了什么事
If anything should happen to me...
请把这个给沃特
..Please give this to Walter.
能不能把这个放在
Would you take it and put it
我看不到的地方
somewhere I shall never see it, please?
你不会有事的
Nothing is ever going to happen to you.
但如果有事
But if it should...
把这些都扔掉 除了他的画册
..throw it all away, except for his album.
寄给他
Send it to him...
附上一缕我的头发
..With a lock of my hair in it...
告诉他我绝对不会亲自告诉他的话
..And say what I could never say for myself.
告诉他我爱他
Tell him I loved him.
我要成为珀西维尔爵士的妻子了
I am to be Sir Percival's wife.
我的新生活从今天开始
My new life starts today.
我代表我的当事人 珀西维尔·格莱德爵士
Acting on behalf of my client, Sir Percival Glyde,
请求让费尔利小姐的全部遗产
we asked that Miss Fairlie's entire inheritance
由珀西维尔·格莱德爵士在她死后继承
go to Sir Percival Glyde in the event of his...
虽然我们都认为他不大可能
what we believed was the very unlikely event
比格莱德夫人活得长
of his surviving Lady Glyde.
这场婚姻只是财产的转移
This marriage was nothing more than a financial transaction.
我们拒绝妥协
We refused to compromise on this point
给了费尔利家两天时间考虑
and gave the Fairlies two days to capitulate.
如果你坚持立场 珀西维尔爵士就必须让步
If you stand firm, Sir Percival must give way...
不然他就会
..Or it lays him open to
被指完全是为了钱而
the base imputation of marrying Miss Fairlie
娶费尔利小姐
entirely from mercenary motives.
你讨厌格莱德...因为他是个准男爵
You detest Glyde... because he's a baronet!
你讨厌贵族家族
You hate rank and family.
你的偏见真大
What a radical you are!
你完全错了 先生 我对
You are entirely wrong, sir, in supposing that
珀西维尔·格莱德爵士没有任何偏见
I speak from any prejudice against Sir Percival Glyde!
上帝啊 吉尔莫 别这么夸张
For heaven's sake, Gilmore, don't shake the room!
任何正直的律师都会告诉你
Any respectable solicitor will inform you
不该将女方的所有钱
that it's against all rule to abandon the lady's money
全部交付给她的配偶
entirely to the man she marries,
这会让她的丈夫能通过丧偶得利
as it gives the husband a vested interest in the wife's demise!
真的吗 吉尔莫
Would he really, Gilmore?
如果他说过半点这么可怕的话
If he said anything half so horrid,
我保证 我会摇铃叫路易
I do assure you I should tinkle my little bell for Louis
马上把他赶出这幢房♥子
and have him sent out of the house immediately.
既然如此
I am to understand, then,
你是要坚持你的决定了
that you are firm in your determination.
很高兴我们终于达成了共识
I'm so glad we understand each other at last.
请坐吧
Please, sit down again.
不要...
Without...
既然我的侄女们今天正好不在
Since my nieces are suitably absent today,
我已自作主张
I have taken it upon myself
邀请了珀西维尔爵士的律师过来
to invite Sir Percival's solicitor to join us.
-什么 -这样我们就能把事情敲定
- What?! - So that we can have the matter settled at last.
梅里曼先生
Mr Merriman!
先生们 你们好
Good day, gentlemen.
女士 有你的消息
Ma'am, a message for you.
-你来这里干什么 -我得来见你
- What are you doing here? - I had to see you.
那封信和珀西维尔爵士有什么消息吗
Is there any news of that letter and Sir Percival?
有
Ye... Yes, yeah.
他洗清了关于安·凯瑟里克的一切嫌疑
He's been cleared of all blame concerning Anne Catherick.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
我不知道是我自己胡思乱想
I don't know if it's in my mind,
是我怀疑珀西维尔爵士才如此多疑 但是...
if I'm being paranoid because I doubted Sir Percival, but...
我觉得我被监视了 不管我做什么
..I feel I'm being watched, wherever I go,
-或去哪 -沃特 够了
- whatever I do. - Walter, enough!
我相信他
I believe him!
婚礼将如期举办
And the wedding will go ahead.
你不能接受这样
You cannot accept this.
你明明知道你妹妹会过得不幸福
You are consigning your sister to a marriage,
却将她推向这段婚姻
when you know she will be unhappy.
我没有把我妹妹推向任何事
I am not consigning my sister to anything!
我是想帮助她
I'm... I'm trying to help her.
你...拜托...走吧
Just pl... Just...go!
这样对我们都好
For all of our sakes, please.
洪都拉斯有人请我过去工作
I've been offered work in Honduras.
我一直在犹豫要不要接受 但我现在决定了
I was unsure whether to accept, but now my mind is made up.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry for that.
我必须和她谈谈 沃特 别...
I must talk to her. Walt... Walter, ple...!
你来了
You're here.
我要出国了
I'm leaving the country.
我是来说再见的
I came to say goodbye.
你要走了 而我要结婚了
You're going away, and I'm to be married.
我们都要开始新的生活
We shall both lead new lives.
我不想要新生活 我只想让你开心
I do not wish for a new life - I wish for you to be happy.
别抱我 这样会更糟糕
Don't hold me, it makes it worse.
劳拉
Laura!
-对不起 -我得走了 再见
- I'm sorry. - I have to go, goodbye.
这些条款简直是敲诈
These terms are extortionate.
真是太过分了
They are frankly outrageous.
为什么这么急着办婚礼
And what is the hurry for the wedding?
至少等到她21岁
At least wait until she is 21
让她自己来决定她的财产和未来
and she can make up her own mind about her fortune and future.
我的当事人只接受这些条件
They are the only terms on which my client will settle,
这些条款对任何英国人都非常合理 费尔利先生
and they are perfectly reasonable to any Englishman, Mr Fairlie.
我们能这就办妥吗 先生
May I suggest we settle now, sir?
我恳求你 费尔利先生 我恳求你
I am begging you, Mr Fairlie, I am begging you.
费尔利小姐视你为她的监护人
Miss Fairlie looks up to you as her guardian
她会尊重你的决定
and will respect your decision,
但请你花几天时间好好考虑
but hold off for a few days before giving in.
怎么回事 这是谁的马车
What's going on? Whose carriage is that?
他们在争吵 关于什么条款和婚礼日期...
They're fighting, about settlements and wedding dates and...
剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表