剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表
这是你收到的劳拉·费尔利的来信
Is this the letter you received from Laura Fairlie?
对
Yes.
"我此刻如此担心自己的性命
"I write in such fear of my life
我根本无法集中精神"
that I can fix my mind on nothing."
她根本没到
She never arrived.
你知道凯瑟里克太太为何对女儿如此冷漠吗
Do you know why Mrs Catherick was so indifferent to her daughter?
比起孩子的爱 她对金戒指更感兴趣
She was more fond of gold rings than a child's affection.
你知道她父亲为什么离开吗
And do you know why her father left?
凯瑟里克
Catherick?
他发现她 他妻子
He caught her, his wife...
跟人出轨
..With someone else.
于是他明白了
And then he understood,
他不想养...
and he didn't want to bring up a...
别人的孩子
Someone else's child.
你认识那人吗
Did you know this man?
我知道他是谁
I knew who he was.
他们做的事太坏了
It's wicked what they done.
他们做了什么
What did they do?
他们把安关进了疯人院
They put Anne into the asylum.
她妈妈和他
Her mother and him.
格莱德
Glyde.
格莱德
Glyde?
-珀西维尔·格莱德爵士吗 -上帝作证
- Sir Percival Glyde? - As God is my witness,
他们会遭报应的
they'll be punished for what they did.
我失陪一下
If you'll excuse me.
哈特莱特先生 我有重要消息
Mr Hartright, I have important news.
动机很清楚了 是钱
The motivation's clear. Money.
从一开始 格莱德就是为钱追求劳拉
From the outset, Glyde was pursuing Laura for funds.
因此他们除掉了安
So they got rid of Anne
然后杀了劳拉好弄到她的财产
and killed Laura for her fortune.
这还不够
It's not enough.
如果你们与他们对簿公堂
And if they litigate against you,
你们第一轮就会败下阵来
you will fall at the first hurdle.
安·凯瑟里克是关键
Anne Catherick is the key.
我们得找到她
It's her we need to find.
她能告诉我们格莱德的秘密
She could tell us Glyde's secret.
否则我们别无证据
Without that, we've nothing.
安可能在任何地方
Anne could be anywhere.
珀西维尔和弗斯科 他们大概已经找到她了
Percival and Fosco, they've probably already found her.
他们可能把她藏在了什么地方
They probably had her in hiding somewhere.
他们能把她藏哪
Where would they have hid her?
把她关起来 藏起来最安全的地方是哪里
Where would be the safest place to lock her up and hide her?
安·凯瑟里克从私立疯人院逃了出来
Anne Catherick escaped from a private asylum,
你是这么说的
that's what you said.
对
Yes.
-在伦敦附近吗 -对
- Near London? - Yes.
对 在伦敦附近
Yes, yes, near London.
那我们就挨个找
We'll go to all of them.
你们去其他机构问过了吗
Have you enquired at other institutions?
是的 我们找了伦敦附近的全部五家
Yes, yes, we've tried all five within reach of London.
你是我们最后的希望
You're our last hope.
那你们应该知道我不能透露病人姓名
Then you must realise I cannot give out names?
除非是对亲属 而这里没有姓海尔科姆的
Only to the family and there are no Halcombes here.
我没求你透露姓名
I'll not ask you to give out names.
我们要找一个叫凯瑟里克的女人
We're looking for a woman under the name of Catherick.
规矩如此
Those are the rules.
日安了
Good day to you.
求你
Please.
求你
Please.
我们非常担心她
We're very concerned about her.
她叫什么
And her first name?
安
Anne.
她在这里 确实疯了
She's here. And certified.
-我们能见她吗 -不能
- May we see her? - No.
-我们能给她传个字条吗 -不能
- Can we convey a written message to her? - No.
这是疯人院还是监狱
What is this, an asylum or a prison?!
就算你们是亲属 也不可能跟
Even if you were a relative, it would not be possible
安·凯瑟里克交流
for you to communicate with Anne Catherick.
她去年逃走后 五个月前又被送了回来
She escaped last year, and was returned to us five months ago.
她很歇斯底里 而且穿着束身衣
She is hysterical and under restraint.
她被带去了
She's been taken to a wing
能确保她不会伤害自己的病房♥区
where she can do herself no harm to herself.
她在哪
Where is she?
凯瑟里克被单独监禁了
Catherick is in solitary confinement.
在这里等我
Wait here for me.
来吧
Come on. Come on.
就这样
That's it.
吃
Eat!
安
Anne!
她好像劳拉
She looks so like Laura.
就是劳拉
It is Laura.
劳拉
Laura.
劳拉
Laura!
玛丽安
Marian?
玛丽安
Marian!
劳拉 劳拉
Laura! Laura!
劳拉
Laura!
玛丽安
Marian!
纳什先生 我从曼彻斯特来
Mr Nash, I've travelled from Manchester.
我没什么可对你说的 先生
I have nothing to say to you, sir.
就听我说两句 就占用你五分钟时间
Let me speak to you. Just five minutes of your time.
不 先生 你造成的伤害够多了
No, sir. You have wreaked enough damage.
那孩子呢
And the child.
你不肯承认你的亲骨肉吗
You will not acknowledge your own flesh and blood?
穿上这个
Put these on.
快点的
Come on, hurry!
劳拉
Laura.
给
Here.
快来
Quickly.
-快走吧 -嗯 我该把其他的也带来
- Hurry, then. - Yes, I should have brought the others through.
-这些够了 -嗯
- I think there's enough. - Yes.
-谢谢 -那边走
- Thank you. - That way.
跟我来
Follow me.
这边 过来
This way, down here.
不 劳拉
No, Laura!
劳拉 我们不能停下
Laura, we have to keep going.
-不 -我们得走了
- No... - We have to leave.
否则会被他们找到的
If we don't keep going, they'll find us!
我不该在这儿
I'm not meant to be here.
沃特在等着你呢
Walter's waiting for you!
沃特 走啊
Walter, come on!
别盯着我
Don't stare at me.
抓着你姐姐的手
Take your sister's arm.
跟我来
Follow me.
天呐 太可怕了
Oh, God. Awful state of affairs.
弗斯科伯爵早警告过我 如果她又逃了
Count Fosco warned me beforehand how to receive her,
该怎么对她
if she escaped again.
你说什么呢
I do not understand you.
给她看信 路易
Show her the letter, Louis.
别翻得哗啦啦响
And don't shuffle.
这是你侄女 劳拉
This is your niece, Laura.
那哑巴是安·凯瑟里克
That mute is Anne Catherick.
看啊
Read!
你不能相信弗斯科伯爵的话
You can not believe a word Count Fosco said.
他是个奸诈的骗子
He's a lying, treacherous man,
当初就是他偷梁换柱把她关进了疯人院
who wrongly put her into the asylum in the first place!
那女人以为自己是格莱德夫人吗
That woman believes she is Lady Glyde, does she not?
她就是格莱德夫人
She is Lady Glyde!
我不是安 这不是我
I'm not Anne, it's not me.
你把她带来我家
It's an insult and an outrage
剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表