剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表
您在找格莱德夫人吗
Are you looking for Lady Glyde?
她派我来的
She sent me here.
你是说格莱德夫人吗
Lady Glyde, you say?
是的
Yes.
她告诉我 有人会来这里给她送消息
She told me someone would be here with a message for her.
我就是来给格莱德夫人送信的 先生
I am here with a message for Lady Glyde, Sir.
我们正巧找到了彼此
So we have fallen into each other's arms,
你的消息是来自年轻的安的吧
if your message is from young Anne?
是的
It is.
那可怜的孩子病重 来不了
The poor child is too ill to come herself.
她病得很重 先生
She is so very poorly, sir.
这真是个坏消息
That is sad news.
我可以跟你一并回去吗
I will come back with you, if I may?
我是医生
You see, I am doctor.
带我去见见这可怜的女人吧
Take me to the poor woman.
我在那时遇到了那位外国先生
That's when I met the foreign gentleman.
他告诉我 他有给安的消息
He said he had a message for Anne.
他陪我走回了家
He walked back with me.
他告诉她 他会带她去伦敦
He told her that he would take her to London,
去找格莱德夫人
where Lady Glyde was.
然后呢
And?
他用马车带她走了
He took her in a carriage.
她再也没有回来
She never come back.
我一直在找她
I've been looking for her all this time.
你觉得我的安在附近吗
Do you think my Anne is somewhere near.
她在吗
Is she?
格莱德夫人
Lady Glyde?
格莱德夫人
Lady Glyde?
格莱德夫人
Lady Glyde?
格莱德夫人
Lady Glyde?
很抱歉叫醒你 夫人
Oh, I'm sorry to disturb you, madam.
我担心你是病了 怎么叫都不醒
I... I was worried you were ill, you would not wake..
病了
Ill?
到底出什么事了 夫人
What has happened here, my lady?
现在已经是傍晚了
It's late afternoon.
仆人们都哪去了
Where are all the servants?
什么
What?
房♥子里一个人都没有
Well, there's not a soul about the house.
昨晚是你把我送回我房♥间的吗
Did you bring me back into my room last night?
不是 夫人
No, Madam.
但你...
But, you...
你昨天和我一起在玛丽安房♥里
You were with me in Marian's room yesterday.
没错 然后珀西维尔爵士
Yes. Then Sir Percival
天一亮就派我去了汉布尔
sent me to Hamble at first light.
但那些佣人呢 夫人 他们都哪去了
But the staff, my lady. Where have they gone?
我的头...
My head...
我记不起来了
I can't remember.
但是...
But,
玛丽安...她还在烧吗
Marian... Does she still have a fever?
我不知道 夫人
I don't know, madam.
我刚刚回来 直接就来找您了
I've only just returned, and come straight in to you.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去玛丽安的房♥间
To Marian's room.
她不在那里了
You won't find her there.
什么
What?
你不用担心
It's nothing to worry yourself with.
她昨天出发去里蒙里基大宅了
She left yesterday for Limmeridge House.
宅子里的人呢 珀西维尔爵士
And the household, Sir Percival?
仆人们都哪去了
Where are all the servants?
他们走了
Oh, they've left.
我决定关闭大宅一段时间
I thought I'd close the house for a while.
关闭
Close it?
-玛丽安 -道森医生昨天下午跑了
- Marian! - Dr Dawson abandoned ship yesterday afternoon.
留他的病人自生自灭
He left his patient to fend for herself.
还发誓"不伤人"呢
So much for his Hippocratic oath.
海尔科姆小姐是还发着烧就离开了吗 先生
Did Miss Halcombe leave whilst in a fever then, sir?
你姐姐好得很快
Your sister made a swift recovery.
瞪着我♥干♥什么
How you stare.
玛丽安
Marian!
玛丽安
Marian!
玛丽安
Marian!
你必须告诉我发生了什么
I insist you tell me what happened.
海尔科姆小姐今早觉得自己好多了
Miss Halcombe felt strong enough this morning
能坐起来梳妆打扮了
to sit up and be dressed,
然后她得知伯爵要去伦敦
and when she found out the Count was going to London,
便坚持要搭个顺风车
she insisted on taking advantage of it.
玛丽安和弗斯科伯爵走了吗
Marian is with Count Fosco?
没错
Yes.
她回里蒙里基之前会先去他们那里拜访
She was to stop there on her way to Limmeridge.
你不就想这样吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
回里蒙里基去
To go back to Limmeridge?
珀西维尔 我昨天睡着了
Percival, I went to sleep yesterday,
今天下午被水泼了才醒过来
and had to be roused this afternoon with water on my face.
你太疲劳了
You were tired!
玛丽安的发烧给你造成了巨大的压力
You've been under immense strain with Marian's fever.
那不是普通的疲劳
It was not a natural tiredness!
请体谅我对玛丽安的焦虑
Please allow for my anxiety about Marian,
并允许我立刻搭早班火车去找她
and let me follow her at once by the morning train.
劳拉...
Laura...
劳拉 求你了
Laura, please.
这地方一直不怎么快乐
This has never been a happy home.
我本以为你的到来会改变这一点
I thought you coming here would change that.
要是我当初让你签字时 你乖乖签了
If only you'd signed when I asked you to,
情况就可能截然不同了
things could have been very different.
我一定要见玛丽安
I must see Marian.
你不能直接去她那儿
You cannot make the journey in one go.
你中途必须在你姑姑和伯爵那里住一晚
You must stop for one night with your aunt and the Count.
他会去车站接你
He will meet you at the station.
我不想在弗斯科伯爵家过夜
I do not wish to stop at Count Fosco's!
该死的
Oh, Goddamn it!
别让我后悔放你走
Don't make me regret letting you go at all!
有人吗
Somebody...
快来人啊 拜托
Somebody, somebody, please!
求求你们 放我出去
Please! Please, please let me out of here.
这一切都说不通
None of it makes any sense.
今天你怎么都叫不醒 夫人
There was no stirring you from your sleep today, my lady.
或许您姐姐临走前来叫过你
Perhaps your sister tried to wake you before she left.
但不留字条吗 什么都没有
But then no note? Nothing?
而且医生怎么会丢下她不管
And why would the doctor leave her?
伯爵和道森医生发生了争吵
The Count and Dr Dawson had an altercation,
因为医生的治疗方法
about the doctor's methods.
伯爵
The Count?
他是故意辱骂医生 把他赶走的
He purposefully insulted the doctor to get him out of the house!
我觉得他是为了保护海尔科姆小姐
I believe he was protecting Miss Halcombe.
伯爵很关心她 夫人
The Count was very attentive, my lady,
从她一生病就守在旁边
from the beginning of her illness.
玛丽安绝对不会自愿去伯爵家住
Marian would never stay at the Count's house willingly.
我要去伦敦韦西太太家住
I shall stay with Mrs Vesey in London.
然后从那里去伯爵家 看看玛丽安在不在
From there I can visit the Count's to see if Marian is there.
你能否确保我给韦西太太的信今晚就寄去伦敦
Will you make sure my letter to Mrs Vesey goes to London tonight?
不过别从家里寄 直接去村里寄
But send it directly from the village, not from the house.
你愿意帮我吗 别告诉任何人
Will you do that for me? And tell no-one?
好 夫人 如您所愿
Very well, my lady. If you wish it.
我必须出去一趟 应该在你出发前能赶回来
I'm obliged to go out. I should be back before you leave.
如果我回来晚了 米科尔森太太
If I'm late, Mrs Michelson,
你陪格莱德夫人去车站
you are to accompany Lady Glyde to the station.
一定要准时搭上去伦敦的火车
Make sure you're punctual for the London train.
这趟火车很少延误
It's rarely delayed.
珀西维尔爵士
Sir Percival?
我不知道我什么时候会回来
I don't know when I will be coming back.
剧集 | 白衣女郎(2018) | 导航列表