剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
每次都说:“还有一件事要做”
Each time saying, "Just one more piece to put in place."
此事不可避免 而你一再推迟
You're delaying the inevitable.
它只有发生或不发生两种结果
It will either happen or it won't.
无论花多少时间 做多少计划 都无法改变
No amount of time or planning will change that.
他不会选择我们
He's not going to choose us,
为时尚早
it's too soon.
他准备好了
He's ready.
我跟他说我会帮他杀了你
I told him that I'd help him kill you.
你会吗
Will you?
如果他要加入我们
If he's going to join us,
他需要知道我们并不都是一类人
he needs to see that we aren't all the same.
我为什么要唤醒你
Why did I wake you?
亲爱的 因为你知道你需要我
Oh, sweetheart, it's because you know you need me.
我能让你维持平衡
I balance you.
我对你也如此
And I you.
那是什么
What is that?
什么都看不到
Can't see anything.
关门
Close the gates!
向塔楼冲锋
To the Tower!
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
应该不行的啊...
应该不行的
很好
It's good.
现在怎么办
What now?
现在她会告诉我们 有关那个叫狗舍的地方的一切
Now she's going to tell us everything about the place they call the kennels.
带你的罪奴去战场
Take your spot in battle.
白袍众正在攻击这座城市
The city is under attack from Whitecloaks.
女大君已下令所有罪奴主和罪奴
The High Lady has ordered all sul'dam and damane
参加防御
to take part in the defense.
你在牢房♥里的表现是一回事
Your behavior in this cell is one thing,
但一个罪奴在战争中违抗命令时
but when a damane disobeys orders in battle,
首先会受到的惩罚就是割舌
the first punishment is to take her tongue.
其次是剁手
The second, her hands.
现在站起来
Now stand!
我说了 “站起来”
I said stand.
我割下这个也许会更痛
Perhaps it'll hurt more if I take this.
现在过来
Now... come.
主人 你召唤我
My master, you called for me.
兰飞尔叛变了
Lanfear's betrayed us.
但她发誓效忠真龙
But she's sworn to him.
有许多道路能穿越黑暗
There are many paths to walk through the night.
我得除掉她这枚棋子 -怎么做
I'll have to remove her from the board. How?
至尊暗主赐予了她永恒的生命
The Great Lord gave her eternal life.
我来处理此事
That's for me to worry about.
我有另一项任务交给你
I have another task for you.
真龙可能不会宣誓效忠
The Dragon might not swear his oaths.
我们时间不足
We haven't had enough time.
但你需要他打破时轮
But you need him to break the Wheel.
只有当他投奔黑暗时 才能打破时轮
He'll only break the Wheel if he turns to the Dark.
而只有当他认为
And he'll only turn if he thinks
唯有打破时轮方能解救其朋友时 他才会宣誓效忠
it'll save his friends from doing the same.
现在我们要强迫他们这么想
We forced them toward it today.
我可能要等到他下辈子了
I may have to wait until his next life.
我想我最不缺的就是时间
I suppose I have nothing if not time.
你想让我杀了他吗
Would you like me to kill him?
不
No.
我知道谁会杀了他
I know who kills him.
也知道他下手的方式
And what he uses to do it.
麦特考索恩
Ah, Mat Cauthon,
我最好也是最贫穷的客户
my best and poorest customer.
帕登范
Padan Fain.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
他们会把艾雯带去哪里
Where would they have taken Egwene?
帮我把这个取下来
Take this off me.
我发誓 我会告诉你想知道的一切
I swear, I will give you anything.
我们没时间做这事
We don't have time for this.
你对她做了什么
What are you doing to her?
我能在脑海里感受到她的存在
I can feel her in my mind.
就好像是有各种感觉
It's like a bundle of sensations.
我只需要推动
All I have to do is push.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
她会在塔楼上
She'll be on the Tower.
但我们不能去
But we can't go.
我不想让任何人看到我这副模样
I don't want anyone to see me like this.
我们要去塔楼
We are going to the Tower,
你会带我们去
and you will take us there.
如果你不带我们去
And if you don't,
如果你想呼救
if you even try to get help...
我跟你保证
I promise you,
我会让你诅咒你妈妈 第一次亲你♥爸♥爸的那一天
I'll make you curse the first kiss your mother ever gave your father.
你怎么会觉得我会蠢到再碰它
What makes you think that I'm stupid enough to touch it again?
我知道你之前回白塔去找它了
I know you went back to the Tower to find it.
你为此抛弃了你的朋友
You abandoned your friends for it.
不必对我撒谎 我能看到你的阴暗面
No point lying to me, Mat. I can see the shadow in you.
我们都能看到
We all can.
但看到自己最黑暗的一面
But to see the darkest parts of yourself,
接受它们
to accept them,
拥抱它们
to embrace them...
那才是真正的力量 麦特
Well, that's real strength, Mat.
假装它们不存在
Pretend they don't exist
就好像你是走唱人故事里的英雄一样
like you're some hero from a gleeman's tale.
我们都知道那不是你
We both know that's not you.
我不会碰它
I'm not gonna touch it.
我觉得你会
I think you will.
让你长时间独自在这房♥里待着 胡思乱想 并有这匕♥首♥作陪
Left long enough alone in this room with just your thoughts and that dagger?
这是你应得的 麦特
You deserve it, Mat.
约缚
The bond,
我们要谈谈约缚的事吗
are we going to talk about it?
你真的想重新建立约缚吗
Do you really want it back?
在我对你做了那些事之后
After everything I've done to you?
我从来都没让你解除我的约缚 将来也不会
I never asked for my bond to be released, nor will I.
别装了 沐瑞
Stop pretending, Moiraine.
我觉得你很害怕
I think you're afraid.
你不想让我知道你有多弱小
You don't want me to know how weak you feel.
多毫无准备
How unprepared.
多不知所措
Overwhelmed.
因为你将不得不独自面对
Because then you'll have to face it yourself.
你再也伤害不了我了 沐瑞
You can't hurt me anymore, Moiraine.
我花了很长时间接受你所说的
It took me a long time to accept what you said,
我们之间不平等
about us not being equals,
但我现在理解了
but I understand it now.
即使现在 我一知半解
And I believe in what you do, even now,
但我相信你所做之事
when I know not half of it.
我能说我们不平等的唯一原因
The only reason that I was able to say that you're not my equal...
是自从我们见面的第一天起 我就知道了一个事实
...is that I've known one thing to be true since the first day we met.
你一直都比我强
You have always been my better.
我们重新约缚吧
Let me back in.
你确定我的朋友们在这边
You're sure my friends are this way?
你真在那儿看到了一个巨森灵
You really saw an Ogier over here?
我知道自己看到了什么
I know what I saw.
站住
Hold it.
佩林艾巴亚
Perrin Aybara.
感谢光明
Thank the Light.
印塔
Ingtar.
马希玛
Masema.
号♥角
The Horn.
你们怎么拿到的
How did you get it?
有人帮我们 凯瑞安的一位女士
We had help, a lady from Cairhien.
他们很快就会发现我们偷了号♥角 我们走吧
They'll realize what we've done soon. We need to get going.
我们不能不管艾威尔 -艾雯
We can't leave Mistress al'Vere. - Egwene?
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表