剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
But it appears the three were accompanied by a force of Queen Morgase's soldiers,
所以我相信一切安好
so I'm sure all's well,
几天后 我们会收到凯姆琳来的消息
and we will hear from Caemlyn in a few days' time.
是的 我敢肯定
Yes, I'm sure.
对了 我还有个问题问你
Oh, yeah, I have another question for you.
我去图书馆找了一本书 叫《星火冥想录》
I was in the library asking after a book, Meditations on the Kindling Flame?
是的 我一直想归还此书
Oh, yes, I've been meaning to return it.
其实书在我房♥间里 你需要吗
It's in my room, actually. Do you need it?
只是要查一小段关于 泰特苏安玉座的内容 如果你能...
Just for a short passage on the Amyrlin Tetsuan, uh... if you could.
我精准的记忆力现在能派上用场了
Now this is where my eidetic memory comes in handy.
第72页记录了三个女孩的离开
On the 72nd page is the notation about the three girls' departure,
显然她们是去参加伊兰的弟弟的 命名日仪式了
apparently to attend Elayne's brother Gawyn's name day ceremony.
但有趣的是
But the interesting thing
这篇记录中有一个小问题
is that there is a slight tremor in the notation.
给我看看
Show me.
你看 这是雪瑞安平时的笔记
See, this is Sheriam's usual writing.
但这一段 她的手似乎移♥动♥得更慢了
But here... it looks as if her hand was moving more slowly.
或许有人试图模仿她的笔迹
Or perhaps it was someone trying to mimic her handwriting?
不 雪瑞安记得是自己做的记录
No, Sheriam remembered making the notation herself.
你觉得有没有可能
Do you think it might look like this...
是有人使用了至上力强迫她写的
...if a weave of Compulsion was being used?
强迫
Compulsion?
那会违背三誓
That would break the Three Oaths.
那意味着白塔中 已经有人宣誓效忠黑暗 那...
It would mean that someone in the Tower has sworn to the Dark. That...
黑宗真的存在
...Black Ajah really exists.
我们必须找到在过去几天里
We need to find the name of every Aes Sedai
所有因为各种原因
that left the Tower for any reason
离开白塔的两仪师的名字
over the past few days.
我们几小时前就在等你了
We expected you hours ago.
道难以预测
The Ways are unpredictable.
我原以为主人会亲自来见我
I had expected our master to meet me himself.
比起跟狗玩接球游戏 主人有更重要的事要做
Our master has more important things to do than play fetch with his dog.
你们对这些女人所做的事令人憎恶
What you do to these women is an abomination.
或许霄辰人应该学会适当尊重至上力
Perhaps the Seanchan should learn proper respect for the One Power.
相反
On the contrary,
我们非常尊重至上力
we respect the One Power so much,
但我们不相信任何天生
we don't believe that anyone should wield it
就能使用它的人
by accident of birth.
我们的罪奴主经过多年的训练
Our sul'dam train for years
证明了自己的价值
to prove themselves worthy.
她们赢得了自己的权力
They earn their right.
跟两仪师不同
Unlike the Aes Sedai.
我们的主人的需求会随时间而变
Our master's needs will change with time, you know.
所有马拉斯达曼尼最终都会被束缚
And all marath'damane will be leashed eventually.
也许会由我
Perhaps I will be the one to place the collar
给你可爱的喉咙套上项圈
around your lovely throat.
我们的主人的需求会改变
Our master's needs will change.
在你向我俯首称臣那天
I'll remind you of it...
我会提醒你的
on the day you kneel to me.
如果你能活那么久的话
If you last that long.
把她们给我带来
Bring them to me.
做点什么
Do something.
我不行
I can't.
跑啊
Run!
等等 艾雯在哪儿
Wait. Where's Egwene?
佩林艾巴亚 你的长矛舞还不错
You do not dance the spears badly, Perrin Aybara.
我本以为艾伊尔人从不离开荒漠
I thought your people never left the Waste.
湿地人称之为荒漠
Wetlanders call it "the Waste."
那是三绝之地
It is the Three-Fold Land.
是塑造我们的石头
A shaping stone to make us,
证明我们价值的试验场
a testing ground to prove our worth,
以及对罪孽的惩罚
and a punishment for the sin.
什么罪孽
What sin?
没人记得 那是很久以前的事了
Nobody remembers, it was so long ago.
你为什么离开
Why did you leave?
我在找卡亚肯
I'm searching for the Car'a'carn.
首领中的首领
Our... chief of chiefs.
那你要去哪儿
So where are you going, then?
你去哪里我就去哪里 湿地人
Where you go, wetlander.
但你刚说... -我遵守“义”
But you just said that... I have toh.
“义”
Toh?
“节义”是艾伊尔的处事之道
Ji'e'toh is the Aiel way.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我的水是你的了
My water is yours.
这我可说不准
Don't know about that.
这不是情人 湿地人
It is not a lover, wetlander.
虽然我不会反对
Though, I... would not be opposed.
别担心 两河的佩林
Don't worry, Perrin of Two Rivers.
我不会一时兴起攻击你
I will not attack you in a fit of lust.
那么 我们现在去哪儿
So... where will we go now?
法美镇
Falme.
这座城市
This city...
是托门首的法美镇
it's Falme on Toman Head.
我们在白塔以西数千英里处 奈妮薇
We're thousands of miles west of the White Tower, Nynaeve.
法美镇
Falme.
利亚熏说佩林和罗亚尔 就是在法美镇被带走的
That's where Liandrin said Perrin and Loial were being taken.
快 我们得找到艾雯 -等等
Come on, we've got to find out... - Wait.
别让人注意到我们
Don't draw any attention to us.
他们会来找我们的 我们得小心
They're gonna be looking for us. We need to be careful.
这些士兵不是法美镇或托门首的人
These soldiers, they're not from Falme. Or Toman Head.
他们是异乡人
They're foreigners.
是占领者 -我不在乎他们来自于哪里
Occupiers. - I don't care where they're from.
我只关心找到艾雯
All I care about is finding Egwene
离开这里 -这里
and getting out of here.
站住 你会害死我们俩的
Stop. You're gonna get us both killed.
首先 我们得换身衣服
First we need to change our clothes.
我们的衣服
Our clothes?
你觉得还不够花哨吗
Not fancy enough for you?
道门的那些士兵正在找我们 他们会接着找
Those soldiers at the Waygate were looking for us. They will still be looking for us.
来 跟我来
Here. Follow me...
我不接受你的命令 公主 我甚至都不认识你
I'm not taking orders from you, Princess. I don't even know you.
姐妹
Sister!
你回来了 -看来我不是唯一一个回来的人
Ah, you've returned. Looks like I'm not the only one.
你那又长又枯燥的历史书写完了吗
Is your incredibly long and dry History done already?
我还以为你在结尔仑
I, um, I thought you were in Jurene
追捕一个 可能有导引能力的年轻男人
hunting a young man suspected of channeling.
还好那是虚惊一场
Luckily it was nothing.
但我带回来了一些白芦笋
But... I did... bring back some white asparagus.
你可以拿点走
If you'd like some.
这是那座村庄的佳肴 你可以只...
It's a delicacy from the village. You can only...
只能在那里买♥♥到 而且只有每年的这段时间有
Procure them there and only at this time of year.
是的
Yes.
姐妹 你为什么回白塔呢
What did you say had brought you back to the Tower, Sister?
不可能是因为白芦笋吧
Can't have been white asparagus.
虽然我知道你爱吃
Though I know you love to eat.
是的
No, I'm, um...
不是的 我想见几个我们的初阶生
I'm hoping to meet a couple of our novices.
如果我没听错的话 是几个很强的女孩
Girls with quite some power, if I've heard correctly.
艾雯艾威尔和奈妮薇爱米拉
Egwene al'Vere and Nynaeve al'Meara.
对 非常厉害
Yes. Quite extraordinary.
特别是那个乡贤
Especially the Wisdom.
已经是见习生了
An Accepted already.
只可惜她们不在这里
Sadly, they're not here.
真奇怪
That's strange.
初阶生不应该...
Novices shouldn't be allowed to...
她们去凯姆琳参加命名日仪式了
Well, they've, uh... they've gone to a name day ceremony in Caemlyn.
我在回来的路上听说
I'd heard on the road back
一名前往凯姆琳的皇家信使 在这里以南的地方遭遇了袭击
that a royal envoy going to Caemlyn was attacked south of here.
谁干的
By whom?
一间客栈的一个士兵 他说是土匪或是白袍众
Uh, a soldier at the inn. He said it was... bandits or Whitecloaks.
但如果女孩们跟他们在一起...
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表