剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
我们当然不平等 岚 我们不该平等
We are not their equals, Lan. We're not supposed to be.
两仪师可以召唤闪电
An Aes Sedai can... call down lightning,
抬高山脉
raise mountains.
世界上的其他人 只看到了她们的力量
The rest of the world only sees their power.
我们看到了她们的弱点
We see their weakness.
我们提醒她们 她们不是神
We remind them that they are not gods.
我觉得埃拉娜不需要提醒
I wouldn't think that... Alanna needed a reminder.
是啊 她知道 我们想要的和她想要的一致
Yeah, well, she knows we want the same thing as her.
那是什么
What's that?
光明战胜黑暗
The triumph of the Light over the Dark.
以及之后的甜点
And dessert after.
沐瑞呢
What about Moiraine?
她想要什么
What does she want?
也许那是问题所在
Maybe that's the problem.
我觉得我已经不知道了
I don't think I know anymore.
请原谅我的打扰 但我不想错过你
You'll pardon the intrusion, but I didn't want to miss you.
请坐
Please, sit.
安维瑞 我度过了漫长的一天 我...
Anvaere. I've had a long day. I...
一个女人不应该
This is not what a woman should have to do to talk
跟崇拜了她半辈子的妹妹这么说话
to the sister she spent half her life idolizing.
如果你要我为我的离开道歉
If you want me to apologize for leaving,
我不会道歉
I won't.
两仪师不能说谎
An Aes Sedai cannot lie.
当然不是
No, no, of course not.
事实上 如果我有导引的能力的话 也会做完全一样的事
In truth, you did nothing I wouldn't have,
光明知道 我试过了
if I could've channeled. Light knows I tried,
在我们家族前途暗淡的夜晚
on nights when our family's future looked dim.
在我们的叔叔夺走我们的钱之后
After Uncle ruined us.
在你离开之后
After you left.
但父亲总希望有一天 你能回来解决所有问题
But Father always held out hope that one day you'd return and fix it all.
你是他心里闪亮的星星
You were his shining star.
事实证明 这是颗流星 离开我们的天空后再也没有回来
Shooting star, as it turned out, never to return once you left our sky.
我...
I...
我本来会回来的 如果... -就别跟我说那些虚假的忏悔了
I would have come back if I could... Spare me the false penitence.
你有你的工作 我有我的
You had your work, and I had mine.
当然没那么重要 但要求也不低
Less important, certainly, but no less demanding.
除非白塔也教过你
Unless the Tower also taught you
如何在有人朝你吐口水之后 仍然保持微笑
how to smile after someone spits in your eye?
或者如何向邻居的女佣 讨要聚会的剩菜
Or how to beg a neighbor's housemaid for a party's leftovers?
但我继续完成了我的工作 就像你完成了你的工作一样
But I got on with my work, just as you did with yours.
现在我的儿子要娶女王
Now my son is going to marry the queen,
再也没人朝达欧催家族吐口水了
and nobody will ever spit on House Damodred again.
你做得很好 妹妹
You've done well, little sister.
要是我处在你的位置 我做不到这么好
Better than I would have done with the hand you were dealt.
谢谢你 沐瑞
Thank you, Moiraine.
但不知怎么的 我终于不在乎你的想法了
But somehow, finally, I don't care what you think.
我不是来寻求你的认可的
I'm not here for your approval.
我来这里是因为你不能 危及我毕生努力的产物
I'm here because you will not endanger what I've worked all my life to build.
这不是你的房♥子
This is not your house.
这不是你的城市
This is not your city.
我也不再是你的妹妹
And I'm not your little sister anymore.
你听清楚 看明白了吗
All the eyes and ears you had here...
它们现在都是我的
...they're mine now.
疗养院院长赛勒丝丁
The head of the sanitarium, Celestin.
你在城门招呼过的那个守卫 杉达
The guard you hailed at the gate, Sandair.
如果你想知道客栈里的 那个红发男孩的去向
If you want to know where that redheaded boy in the inn went...
你得喝茶时 客客气气地问我
...you're going to have to ask me very nicely over tea.
在某种程度上 知道自己有一天
It must be nice for you, in a way.
会成为什么样的人一定很好吧
To know what you're going to be someday.
我唯一想知道的事
You know, the only thing I ever wonder about
就是能选择自己的命运是什么感觉
is what it must be like to get to choose your own fate.
想交换一下吗
Want to trade?
不想
No.
我一直在到处找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
给我们一点时间
Give us a moment.
这是我的房♥间
This is my room.
我得去洗我的玻璃杯
And my glass I need to wash.
我刚要去找你...
I, uh, I was just coming to find you...
佩林和罗亚尔被抓了
Perrin and Loial have been captured.
我要去法美镇救他们
I'm going to Falme to free them.
法美镇 那在世界的另一端
Falme? That's on the other side of the world.
我只是来告诉你我要走了
I just came to tell you that I'm leaving.
你不必来
You don't have to come.
我是见习生 可以随意离开白塔
I'm an Accepted, I can leave the Tower whenever I want.
但如果她们逮到你离开 会驱逐你的
But if they catch you, they'll expel you.
你觉得我在乎这事
You think I care about that?
如果我们的朋友有麻烦了 你为什么会觉得我还要留在这里
If our friends are in trouble, why would you think I'd ever stay here?
你根本不明白 对吧
You don't get it at all, do you?
我为什么要这么努力
Why I've tried so hard here?
如果我当初准备好前往世界之眼
If I'd have been ready at the Eye of the World...
我本来可以跟兰德并肩作战
...I could've fought alongside Rand.
也许那样 他就能回来
And maybe he would've made it back.
我再也不会像那样辜负你们任何人了
I'm never gonna fail any of you like that ever again.
我知道一条安全的出路
I know a safe way out.
佩林和罗亚尔还好吗
Are Perrin and Loial all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
谁抓了他们
Well, who took them?
我只听说是西方的侵略者
Invaders from the west is all I heard.
去法美镇的路很漫长
It's a long ride to Falme.
我们会有时间一起制定计划
We'll have some time to come up with a plan.
很明显 我在跟踪你们 我是想弄明白你们为何偷偷溜出白塔
Yes, I'm following you, obviously. To find out why you're sneaking out of the Tower.
马上回去 闭上你的嘴 否则...
Go back right now and keep your mouth shut or...
否则怎么样
Or you'll what?
艾雯不会伤害我的 而你甚至无法拥抱真源
Egwene wouldn't hurt me. And you can't even embrace the Source.
两仪师利亚熏
Liandrin Sedai.
是我带她们来这里的 她们没做错任何事
I brought them here. They didn't do anything wrong.
你可以责怪我
You can blame me.
你可真麻烦
You are a complication.
我为此感到抱歉
I am sorry for this.
你在床上做什么 -起床
What are you doing in bed? Get up!
起床 -快点
Come on then! - Get up!
该工作了 -顾客正等着呢
Time to work! - The customers are waiting!
这不是真的
This isn't happening,
阿姨
Auntie.
没人能逃脱自己的命运
No one escapes their fate.
你比任何人都清楚这一点
You know that better than anyone.
我们在一起会幸福吗
Will we be happy together?
我长大了会是什么样
What will I be when I grow older?
不
No! No!
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
很棒 不是吗
It's wonderful, isn't it?
什么都没看见
Seeing nothing.
不再是狂欢节上的“景点”
No longer being a carnival attraction.
你是谁
Who are you?
我在这个纪♥元♥有很多名字
I've got so many names in this age.
谎言之父
Father of Lies.
背弃希望者
Betrayer of Hope.
弃光魔使
Forsaken.
不 利亚熏没跟我说...
No, no, Liandrin didn't tell me...
她答应去除你的幻象能力
She promised to take away your visions.
你真觉得两仪师能做到
Do you really think an Aes Sedai could do that?
对于一些事来说 唯有黑暗能将其改变
For some things, the Dark is the only place to turn.
交易结束 我不会...
The deal's off. I won't...
我不会帮你伤害任何人
I won't help you hurt anyone.
你会的
You will.
我不会让你伤害麦特
I won't let you hurt Mat.
你可能会
You might.
你来这里是为了获得指示 了解接下来带他去哪儿
You came here to get instructions for where you're to take him next.
你想让我解除你的诅咒
You want me to take away your curse?
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表