剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
他们准备好了吗
Are they ready?
他们必须做好准备 不是吗
They'll have to be, won't they?
我们俩一起走过这条路
You and I walk this path together.
我们从来都不是一起走的
We've never walked this path together.
我对你发誓 是因为我信任你
I swore myself to you because I trusted you.
你辜负了我
You failed me.
埃拉娜会送你去白塔
Alanna will see you to the Tower.
你想从我这儿得到什么
What do you want from me?
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
你伤不了我
You can't.
洛根埃布尔拉
Logain Ablar,
所有胆敢导引的男人
you will serve as an example
将以你为鉴
to all men who dare to channel.
你看啊
There she is.
你听说过拱门吗
You've heard of the Arches?
初阶生晋升为见习生 必须接受的试炼
The trial novices go through to become Accepted?
她准备好了吗
Is she ready?
她已经准备好抛弃过去
She is ready to leave behind what she was...
她可能会死在拱门里 在她之前已有很多先例了
She could die in the Arches. Many have before her.
她知道自己害怕什么吗
Does she know what she fears?
她从未面对过它们...
She has never faced them...
奈妮薇
Nynaeve!
...但现在愿意面对
...but now is willing.
时间不等女人
The hour waits for no woman.
这些是什么东西
What are they?
特法器
Ter'angreal.
它们是做什么用的
What do they do?
可以做很多事情 孩子
Many things, child.
它们来自于世界崩毁之前
They are from before the Breaking,
在女人可以用至上力创造物品时
made during a time when women could create objects
制♥作♥而成
from the One Power itself.
某些特法器必须由两仪师来使用 就像这一件
Some ter'angreal are made to work by Aes Sedai, like this one.
还有一些可以被任何 有导引能力的女人使用
Others do what they do simply with the presence of any woman who can channel.
我们不知道它们为什么被制♥造♥出来
We don't know why they were made.
最重要的是 我们付出了巨大的代价 学会了避免
Most, we've learned at great cost to avoid.
很多两仪师在研究特法器时 丧命或被烧死
Many Aes Sedai have been killed or burned out, learning that.
你们还想让我直接走进拱门
And you want me to just walk through them?
我们知道它的作用
We know what this one does.
它将让你直面你最大的恐惧
It will bring you face-to-face with your greatest fears,
只有你自己会知道 你遇到了些什么恐惧之事
and what those fears are, are for you to know.
你只需要说你想说的就行
And you need to tell no more than you wish.
那我就从一个拱门进去再出来
So... what? I just walk through one arch and out again?
穿过三次就完事了
Three times through, and it's done?
如果你想这么精炼概括的话 没错
If you wish to boil it down that far... yes.
我们现在要告诉你两件事
Two things we will tell you
只有来到这个房♥间里的女人才能知道
now that no woman hears until she is in this room.
第一 你一旦开始
The first: once you begin,
就必须一直坚持到结束
you must continue to the end.
如果拒绝前进
Refuse to go on,
你会被赶出白塔
and you will be put out of the Tower
并得到足够你生活一年的银子
with enough silver to support you for a year.
但你永远都不能回来了
But you will never be allowed back.
第二 无论是寻找 是抗争 都要知道它的危险
to seek, to strive, is to know danger,
你要知道这件事的危险性
and you will know danger here.
一些女人进去后 就再也没有出来
Some women have entered, and never come out.
孩子 这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance, child.
你现在还可以回头
You may turn back now, right now,
你的记录里只会 留下一个对你不利的标记
and you'll only have one mark against you.
你还有两次机会可以来到这里
Twice more you'll be allowed to come here,
只有在你第三次拒绝时 才会被赶出白塔
and only on the third refusal will you be put out of the Tower.
我自己第一次来这里时也做不到
I myself could not do it the first time here.
如果你是为了其他人而接受试炼 那你会失败
If you are doing this for someone else, you will fail.
要为了你自己
Do this for you.
否则就什么都别做
Or not at all.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你的裙子
Your dress.
无论等待着你的是什么
Whatever awaits you,
你必须用你的智慧去面对
you must face it with nothing but your wits.
在拱门里 你甚至都无法使用至上力
Not even the One Power will be available to you inside the Arches.
回来的路只会显现一次
The way back will come but once.
原来你在这儿啊
There you are.
爸爸
Dad.
你从哪里弄来那些草药的
Where did you get those?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不记得自己是怎么到这儿来的
I don't remember how I got here...
你得小心点 亲爱的
You have to be careful, sweetheart.
草药可能很危险
Herbs can be dangerous.
好了 这样应该就行了
There. That should do it.
别忘了
Don't forget.
猩红棘根有毒
Crimsonthorn roots are poisonous.
记住 红色等于死亡
Remember, red is dead.
那是什么
What is that?
爸爸
Dad!
不
不要啊
No!
不
No!
妈妈 -奈妮薇
Mum! Nynaeve,
你受伤了 -爱诺 快跑
you're hurt. - Elnore! Come on. Run.
快来
Go on.
去地窖
The cellar.
我需要你做个勇敢的女孩
I need you to be a brave girl now.
无论发生什么 保持安静 待在下面
Whatever happens, you have to be very quiet and stay down here.
我可以帮你 爸爸
I can help you, Dad.
我们将进入这片土地
We shall go into the land...
让我们的孩子可以一直拥抱我们
...so our children can always hold us...
永远不会孤单
...and will never be alone.
比瑞安
Beerien!
等等 爸爸
Wait, Dad!
回来的路只会显现一次
The way back will come but once...
妈妈
Mum!
过来
Come here!
你的罪 为你而犯的罪
You are washed clean of your sins.
都在此时随水流去
And the sins committed against you.
你走向我们 以你纯净的心 纯净的魂
You come to us pure, in heart and soul.
那太真实了
It was so real...
那是真的吗
Was it real?
没有人知道
No one knows.
有些人出来的时候 身上带着在里面所受的伤
Some come out bearing the actual wounds taken inside.
而有些人在里面伤得 连骨头都露出来了 出来却毫发无损
Others are cut to the bone inside and come back without a mark.
如果我救了他们 情况会改变吗
If I save them, would it change things?
你一旦开始 就必须一直坚持
Once you begin you must continue.
回来的路只会显现一次
The way back will come but once.
奈妮薇
Nynaeve?
谭姆
Tam.
怎么回事 这里发生了什么
What's wrong? What's happening here?
一种发热症 你走后 这种疫病在两河传开了
A fever. It spread through the Two Rivers after you left.
这些草药是谁给你的
Who gave you these herbs?
乡贤
The Wisdom.
纳提考索恩
Natti Cauthon?
谭姆为什么称你为乡贤
Why does Tam call you Wisdom?
你已经离开很久了
You've been gone a long time, Nynaeve.
你不知道这些草药的作用 -你抛弃了我们
You don't understand what these herbs can do. - You abandoned us.
我可能不是乡贤 但我留下来了
I may not be a Wisdom, but I'm the one who stayed.
这是一种无痛死亡法
It's a painless death.
两仪师能治愈这种疾病
The Aes Sedai can heal this.
除了死亡 她们能治愈一切 我亲眼见过
They can heal anything short of death. I've... I've seen it.
玉座会派... -几个月前 我们给你的玉座写了信
The Amyrlin will... We wrote to your Amyrlin Seat months ago.
你是第一个来的两仪师姐妹
You're the first "sister" I've seen.
一定还有别的方法
There has to be another way.
我们不能... -别评判我 姑娘
We can't... - Don't judge me, girl.
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表