剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
奈妮薇在哪儿
Where's Nynaeve?
她进了拱门 但一直没出来
She went into the Arches, but she never came out.
妈妈 那是什么
Mummy, what's that?
快 我们得走了
Come on, sweetheart, we have to go.
护♥法♥失去他的两仪师时 感觉就像被她的死亡吞没了一般
When a Warder loses his Aes Sedai, it's almost like he's swallowed her death.
我仍然是你的护♥法♥ -不 你辜负了我
I'm still your Warder. - No, you failed me.
埃拉娜会送你去白塔
Alanna will see you to the Tower.
你真不想知道 我看着你时 看到了什么吗
You really don't want to know what I see when I look at you?
绝对不感兴趣
Absolutely not.
麦特 他要跟我走 -你认识路吗
Mat is coming with me. You know the way?
别让我失望
Don't let me down.
安维瑞夫人 你不奇怪她为什么想跟你说话吗
Lady Anvaere, don't you wonder why she wanted to talk to you?
你为什么帮我
What is your reason for helping me?
你会帮我记得
You'll help me remember.
而我帮你忘记
And I'll help you forget.
我们走
Let's go.
快跑 它会给你带路
Run! He'll show you where.
表盘上写着一首诗 是用古语写的
The whole dial was covered in a poem, written in Old Tongue.
我们没战胜暗帝 反而释放了他最强大的部下
We didn't defeat the Dark One. We set his strongest lieutenant free.
伊煞梅尔可能正在唤醒其他弃光魔使
Ishmael may be waking the other Forsaken.
血喂食血
Blood feeds blood.
血呼唤血
Blood calls blood.
现在是血 过去是血
Blood is... blood was...
将来永远是血
...and blood shall ever be.
时光之轮
第二季第四集
夫人 有...
My lady, there's, um...
门口有人
there's someone at the door.
现在还早 不该来客
It's early for a visitor.
是谁
Who?
是...
It's, um...
是您的姐姐
It's your... older sister.
是的 夫人 我的...
Yes, my lady...
请您进来
If you'd just, uh, c-come in here.
你看起来不错 妹妹
You look well, little sister.
你也是
As do you.
请坐吧 我们不知道... -我就不麻烦你给我斟茶了
Please, sit. We didn't know... - I won't trouble you for tea.
我已经把马拴在马厩了 如果我 以前的房♥间还空着 我就住那间屋
I have stabled my horse, and I would use my old room if it's open.
但我想在城里保持低调
But I want to keep a low profile here in the city.
当然 我们...
Of course, we...
乔纳斯 从地窖里 给我拿瓶海丹红酒来
Jhonas, bring up a Ghaeldanin red from the cellar?
是的 夫人
Yes, my lady.
我需要一条裙子 要... -已经几十年了 沐瑞
And I need a dress ordered from... It's been decades, Moiraine!
坐下
Sit.
喝点茶
Have some tea.
也许一起吃个午餐
Perhaps lunch.
我今早得去见个人
There's someone I need to meet this morning.
如果你帮我重建客栈 我就不能再向你收取食宿费了
If you rebuild my inn for me, I can't charge you room and board anymore.
这是我唯一能帮你做的事
It's the least I can do.
对不起 -这不是你的错
I'm so sorry. It's not your fault.
我睡前没吹灭蜡烛
I didn't snuff the candles before bed.
也许这样最好
Maybe it's for the best.
我雇了一些人来重建房♥子 但这需要一周的时间
I hired some men to rebuild this floor, but it'll take them a week.
也就是说这么久以来 我第一次有机会离开
Which means I have a chance to get away for the first time in a long time.
去哪儿
Where?
我家在弑亲者之匕山脉 附近有一间小木屋
My family have a cabin up near Kinslayer's Dagger.
我小时候经常去那里
I used to go there all the time as a girl.
但自从我接手客栈之后...
But after I took over the inn...
你想一起去吗
You want to come?
赛琳 我去不了
Selene, I can't.
对不起
Sorry.
你再道一次歉 这话就没有任何意义了
You say that one more time and it's going to lose all meaning.
我现在可以不是个好伙伴
I'm not good company right now.
不适合与任何人同行
For anyone.
大火把其他房♥客都赶走了
Well, the fire drove off all the other tenants.
整个地方都将是你的
You'll have the whole place to yourself.
如果你真想一个人待着 那你自己待着吧
If you do really want to be alone that is.
妈妈
那是什么
快 亲爱的 我们得走了
Come on, sweetheart, we have to go.
我害怕
I'm scared.
给你留了些蜂蜜蛋糕
Saved you some honeycakes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我没睡觉
I didn't sleep.
我猜 换成是我也睡不着
I wouldn't, either, I suppose.
这戒指感觉怎么样
How does it feel?
我该走了
I should go.
好的 我不会耽误你的
Of course, I... I won't keep you.
如果你需要什么 我就在这里
I'm here if you need anything.
你回来真是太好了
It's so good to have you back.
现在没事了
It's all right now.
拱门里发生的事不是真的
It wasn't real.
那些事都不是真的
None of it was real.
-再上一节剑术课吧 -拜托了
你们知道我也想再上 但你们得说服伊冯
You know I want to, but it's Ihvon... you have to convince.
拜托 -拜托
Please? Please? Please?
我吃完饭后再上
After I eat, after I eat.
我就说吧
如果有人说盐的事 我就烧了你们
If anyone says anything about the salt, I'll set you on fire.
我不用了 谢谢 -你听到我说的要放火烧人了吗
I'm fine, thank you. - You heard what I said about fire?
我早餐还没消化呢 -那至少是两小时前的事了
I'm still full from breakfast. It was two hours ago, at least.
你们俩笑什么呢
What are you two smirking about?
你已经有段时间 没带新男人回家了 对吧
It's been a while since you brought a new man home, huh?
我们以为你年老了会放慢脚步
We thought maybe you were slowing down in your old age.
这位第三人现在去哪儿
Where does the third one go now?
伊冯和马克辛很忙吗
Ihvon and Maksim busy?
我离开时 他们中的一个总查我的情况
One of them always checks on me when I step away.
通常情况如何
How does it usually go?
他们会先开个玩笑
Well, they open with a joke.
马克辛笑我的年纪
Maksim, at my age.
伊冯笑我的头发
Ihvon, at my hair.
然后是一段温暖的回忆
Then... a warm memory.
值得为之而活的记忆
Something worth living for.
在那时... -我们就跳过这些内容吧
And at that point... So we're going to skip all of that.
我觉得你不会自杀
I don't think you're gonna kill yourself.
你的约缚并没有被剥夺 她拿走了它
Your bond wasn't ripped from you. She took it.
你决定好现在要做什么了吗
So have you decided what you're going to do now?
现在是想赶我走了吗
Have I worn out my welcome?
我们仨明天要回白塔
The three of us, we are going back to the Tower tomorrow.
你要跟我们一起去吗
Will you come with us?
我不知道
I don't know.
奈妮薇要进入拱门
Nynaeve is going into the Arches.
她是继两仪师凯苏安之后 最快接受试炼的人
The fastest anyone's done since Cadsuane Sedai.
我觉得她为自己 寻找一名护♥法♥只是时间问题
I suspect it's only a matter of time until she's looking for a Warder herself.
我不想重蹈覆辙
I'm not looking to repeat my failures.
我希望你能早点认识沐瑞
I wish you could've known Moiraine before.
“早点”是什么时候
Before what?
在距今大约20年前
Something happened to her.
也是她跟你建立约缚的一两年前
About 20 years ago now.
她遇到了一些事
A year or two before she bonded you.
有一天 她突然变了个人
One day she was simply... changed.
就像水变成冰一样
The way water becomes ice,
你看着它 想知道它以前怎么会是水
and you look at it and wonder how it was ever water before.
她那时更快乐吗
Was she happier, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道她是否曾经快乐过
I don't know if she's ever been happy.
那个红发男孩每天都来
And the redheaded boy, he comes every day?
兰德 -是的
Rand? - Indeed.
兰德今天还没来上班
Rand hasn't shown up to work today.
你不知道他住在哪里吗
You don't know where he lives?
他惹麻烦了吗 夫人
Is he in some kind of trouble, my lady?
我想单独在你的病房♥里待一会儿
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表