剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
我以为你要杀了他
I thought you were trying to kill him.
我以为他有导引能力
I thought he was a man who could channel.
在我做出我们双方 都后悔的事前 离开这里
Walk away from this place before I do something we both regret.
他很痛苦
He's in pain.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我无法治愈他
I can't heal him.
他的手...
His hand.
在抽搐
It's spasming.
这表示他的内心也很痛苦
Means the pain is in his heart, too.
猩红棘对此不管用
The crimsonthorn won't help with that.
你走的时候 他还是会疼 你需要姜黄奶
He'll still be hurting when you go. You need turmeric milk to help smooth
来缓解炎症... -出去
the inflammation. Get out!
在我杀了你之前 滚出去
Before I kill you, you get out!
滚出去 傻丫头
Get out, you stupid girl!
滚啊
Get out, get out!
不 对不起
Oh, no. I'm sorry.
天啊
Oh...
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我不知道这样会伤害你
I didn't know it would hurt you.
我不是故意让你痛苦地留在这里
I didn't mean to leave you here in pain.
对不起 孩子 我漂亮的孩子啊
I'm so sorry, my... my boy, my beautiful boy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
呸
Shit.
拜托
Come on.
另一间监狱
Another cell.
去你的
Shit.
什么...
What?
就是你这个小负鼠一直在挠我的墙
So, you're the possum that's been scratching at my wall.
你做了什么 惹恼了那个金发女郎
So, what did you do to piss off the blonde?
没做什么
Nothing.
跟性有关吗
Is it a sex thing, then?
她看起来很喜欢支配人 长着那些颧骨
Yeah, she looks like she'd be into domination. Those cheekbones.
还好我不是她喜欢的类型
Nah. Luckily, I'm not her type.
我觉得她更喜欢死了的男人
I think she prefers her men dead.
你是谁 她们为什么把你拘禁在这里
Who are you? And why do they have you in here?
你还有这种小工具吗
You got any more of those?
我是明
I'm Min.
我是麦特考索恩
Mat Cauthon.
不 别小看他
No, no, no, no, no. Do not underestimate him.
托马斯 他以前可“厉害”了
Tomas, oh, he was delicious back in the day.
但他选择了我们贴心的维林
But he chose our dear, sweet Verin.
他的性生活就此结束
And that was the end of his sex life.
你们俩呢
How about you two?
你们从来没跟我们说过 你们是怎么认识的
You've never told us the story of how you met.
姐妹 天色已晚 我们应该...
Come, Sister. It's late, we should, um...
是在边境国 对吧
It was in the Borderlands, wasn't it?
你可能看到他骑着一匹黑色的骏马 潇洒地穿过沙漠
You probably saw him prancing across the desert on a black steed,
他拔出剑 头发随风飘扬...
sword out, hair whipping in the wind...
是在查辛外
It was outside Chachin.
我一整天都在路上跟着他
I'd been following him on the road all day.
他不停地回头看我
He kept throwing glances back at me.
我以为他是暗黑之友
I thought he was a Darkfriend.
我以为她是我的初床伴派来 杀我的雇佣兵
I thought she was a mercenary sent to kill me by my carneira.
初床伴
Carneira?
在马吉尔 年长的女人 会夺走年轻男人的童贞
Oh, in-in Malkier, older women take young men's virginity
向他们展示爱的方式
to, um, show them the ways of love.
真有意思
This is getting good.
我在池塘边发现了他 他当时在冥想
I found him by a pond, meditating.
他面色平静 却蕴藏着愤怒
His face was still, but so much raged beneath the surface.
冥想对我来说可不容易
Meditation's never come easy for me.
尤其是你打算杀掉一个两仪师时
Especially not when you're planning on killing an Aes Sedai.
我当时不相信你是两仪师 我一直听说她们很老...
I didn't believe you were an Aes Sedai. I'd always heard that they were old...
又无情又尖酸
...cold and sour.
他把他的剑放在附近的一块石头上
He'd left his sword sitting on a rock nearby.
但我的手摸到刀鞘的那一刻
But the moment my hand touched the scabbard,
他已经跨过了十码 抓住了我的后颈
he'd crossed the ten yards... grabbed me by the scruff of the neck
把我扔进了水里
and tossed me in the water.
你把两仪师沐瑞扔进了池塘里
You threw Moiraine Sedai in a pond?
让一个男人和他的剑分开 可不是个好主意
It's unwise to try separating a man from his sword.
你那时候就知道了 对吧
And that's when you knew, huh?
任何老护♥法♥都可以保护你 免受兽魔人的伤害
Any old Warder can protect you from a Trolloc.
但对的人能保护你免受自己的伤害
But the right one, he can protect you from yourself.
所以...
So...
你觉得你能穿过来了吗 -嗯 让我...
Think you can fit? Yeah, let me just, uh...
一瓶红酒
A bottle of wine?
她们通常一周给我一瓶
They usually let me work through one a week.
但我有段时间没跟其他人一起喝了
It's been a while since I could have a drink with someone.
抱歉 你是想找我做那事吗 -得了吧 让开
Sorry, are you coming on to me? Oh, please. Move.
让开 快点
Move, move, move. Come on.
感觉像家一样
Feels like home.
她们真的选个颜色 然后就建立起联♥系♥吗
They really pick a color and run with it, don't they?
所以你打算告诉我 你为何被关在这里吗
So, are you gonna tell me why you're in here?
我通常会避开塔瓦隆
I usually avoid Tar Valon.
我乘坐的河船 在暴风雨中改变了航向 所以我想
The riverboat I was on changed course in the storm, so I thought,
“有何不可 大城市有很多酒吧工作”
"Why not? Plenty of bar work in a big city."
只是我运气不好 一个爱喝酒的红宗认出了我
Just my luck, a Red who loves a drink recognized me.
所以我就被关起来了
So here I am.
但她们为什么要抓你
But why did they want you?
我能看见幻景
I see things.
如果我一直这么喝酒 我也能看见
If I keep drinking this, I'll see things, too.
什么样的幻景
What kind of things?
我能瞥见因缘
Glimpses of the pattern.
比如说未来吗
Like the future?
说实话 这没我想象的那么有趣
That is way less interesting than I expected, to be honest.
我本来以为至少能看到 一个凶手或是两仪师的秘密情事
I'd hoped for at least a murder, or a secret affair with an Aes Sedai.
怎么 你觉得预见未来很没趣
What, seeing the future isn't interesting to you?
你真不想知道 我看着你时 看到了什么吗
You really don't want to know what I see when I look at you?
除非这能让我离开这里...
Unless it's how I get out of here...
否则绝对不感兴趣
Absolutely not.
我宁愿不知道未来发生的破事
No, I would rather not know the shit that's headed my way.
我最好回去了
Better head back.
她们通常会在我们睡觉时查房♥
They usually check while we're sleeping.
好 你会再来做客吗
Yeah, um... will you visit again?
我会查一下我的社交日历
I'll check my social calendar, possum,
但我其实没什么安排
but... I think it's pretty open.
明 你还好吗
Min, are you all right?
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
你伤不了我
You can't.
你知道
You know...
我曾爱过一个人
...there was someone that I loved once.
他离开时 我崩溃了
When he left, I was shattered.
但我知道再也没有人 能对我有那种影响力 再也没有
But I knew no one else could ever have that power over me ever again.
如果他还占据着我的整个内心 还有什么可受伤的呢
What's left to hurt if he still has my whole heart?
我跟你在一起时 我能假装你是他
When I'm with you, I can pretend you're him,
我能假装自己又变得完整
I can pretend I'm... whole again.
你无法想象那是份多大的礼物
You can't imagine what a gift that is.
我已经很久没有这种感觉了
It's so much more than I've had in a very long time.
你跟我在一起时在想谁
Who do you think of... when you're with me?
一个我希望自己能忘记的人
Someone I wish I could forget.
也许这就是适合我们的相处方式
Well, maybe that will just have to be how this works for us.
你会帮我记得
You'll help me remember...
而我帮你忘记
...and I'll help you forget.
我要向你展示我的秘密武器
I present to you my secret weapon.
我少量酿造时 味道好得多
The flavor's much better when I can brew it in small amounts.
空气编织会增加压力 加速发酵
The air weaves that increase the pressure and speed up the fermentation,
这样更容易控制
they're just much more manageable that way.
这酒劲很足
It packs a punch.
对不起
Sorry.
你自己研究出来的吗
You worked this out on your own?
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表