剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
我不喜欢让人听到我的想法 而她不喜欢分享
I didn't like having an audience in my head, and she didn't like the show.
所以我们三个商量好了
So, the three of us talked it through,
我们决定她可以掩盖和我的约缚
and we decided that she would mask her bond with me.
除了在战斗
Except in battle.
和上♥床♥时
And bed.
但白塔知道这件事吗
Does the Tower know about this?
你可曾见过一模一样的婚姻
Have you ever known a marriage that is exactly the same as another?
我知道其他人会告诉你 你不能回到沐瑞身边
I know the others will tell you you can't go back to Moiraine.
但我能证明 只要你想 你能回去
But I'm proof that you can. If you want to.
新月客栈被烧毁了
The Crescent Inn burned down.
你知道原因吗
Do you know why?
夫人 首门经常发生火灾
Things burn in the Foregate all the time, my lady.
可惜它没有把周围的建筑都烧掉
Shame it didn't take the buildings around.
那里面住着一个男孩
There was a boy staying there.
红头发
Red hair.
我知道那种发色 至少会在这里引起注意
I know that gets attention here at least.
你每天都看到他经过城门去上班
You would have seen him every day come through these gates for work.
他怎么了
What about him?
你知道他现在在哪儿吗
Do you know where he is now?
这...
This is...
太不可思议了
incredible.
你的家人建造了那个小屋吗
Did your family build their cabin?
我骗你的
I was lying.
我小时候从来没来过这里
I never used to come up here as a kid.
我以前常跟一个男人一起来
I used to come with a man.
就是你之前那个男人
The one before you.
你不必解释 我们说过不谈过去
Well, you don't have to explain. We promised-- no pasts.
对你来说很容易 因为你太年轻了 没有前任
Easy for you, since you're too young to have one.
那你会大吃一惊
You'd be surprised.
他是我爱过的第一个男人
He was the first man I ever loved.
实际上是唯一的一个
The only, actually.
强大而自信
Powerful. Confident.
的确很自大
Arrogant, really.
他有一对引人注意的眼睛
With eyes that could fix everything in its place.
听起来有点无聊
Sounds a bit boring.
我们过去总是尽可能地逃离
We used to get away as much as we could.
我们独处的时候总是更好
We were always better when we were alone,
没有世界的纷纷扰扰 来分散我们的注意
without the world pulling us in every direction.
我们曾开玩笑说永远不会回来
We used to joke about never coming back down.
但我们总是回来
But we always did.
我在像这样的地方长大
I grew up somewhere like this.
我的朋友们曾经梦想着城市 想去旅行
My friends, they used to dream of cities and... traveling.
但我没有
But not me.
在这上面
Up here,
世界看起来融为了一体
the world looks like it still fits together.
我能相信它没有崩毁
I can believe it's not broken.
你想回到那里吗
You want to go back there?
时光之轮从来不会让任何人如愿以偿
The Wheel never gives anyone what they want.
特别是我
Least of all me.
没有任何人或事会给你你想要的
No one and nothing ever gives you what you want.
如果你想要什么
If you want something,
你必须争取
you have to take it.
那好吧
Right.
嘿 伙计 再来一杯一样的
Hey, mate! Same again.
你怎么付钱 你的钱都在我这里
How are you paying for those? I've got all your money.
你不可能整晚一直赢钱
No. You can't win all night.
此话出自一个看不见未来的男人
Says the man who can't see the future.
不 你说你只能看到人的未来
No, you said you can only see people's futures.
好吧 既然你有很多钱
Right. Well, since you are rolling in it
而且我们骑了一整天马
and we've been riding all day,
你给我们开个房♥间吧
why don't you get us a room?
我累了 动弹不得
I am tired. I can't move.
我之前也听到过这话
I've heard that before.
我请客 我们再喝一轮 然后我再开俩房♥间怎么样
How about I'll get us another round and rooms? Plural.
你没喝那么多 -几小时后 他会的
You didn't drink that much. He will in a couple of hours.
他只需要人帮忙
Just needs a helping hand.
我猜你需要一个房♥间
Assume you'll be needing a room?
阁楼 应该有人在那儿等我
The attic. There should be someone meeting me there.
他们还没到吗
Have they arrived yet?
没 还没 你要见谁
No, not yet. Who are you meeting?
我不太确定
I'm not entirely sure.
等他们到了 让他们上去 他们会要同一间房♥
But send them up when they get here. They'll be asking for the same room.
大多数两仪师拒绝再次踏入这间屋子
Most Aes Sedai refuse to set foot in this room ever again.
里面发生的事是真的吗
Was any of it real?
痛苦是真的
The pain.
但即使是痛苦
But even that fades.
也会随时间推移而消失
In time.
你在门里失去了谁
Who did you lose inside?
我的女儿
My daughter.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我应该忘了她以及拱门里发生的一切
I'm supposed to just forget her and everything that happened in there.
我在里面待了很多年
I was in there for years.
那段记忆在逐渐消失 但我还记得
And it's fading, but I-I still remember it.
我...
I...
我偷偷养了个儿子 截至目前养了80年 90年
I've kept my son a secret for... 80 years now, 90?
我跟自己说这是为了保护他
I told myself it was for his own protection.
避免让我的敌人伤害他 从而要挟我
Stop my enemies from hurting him to get to me.
三誓约束我们 得对别人说真话 但不是对自己
The Three Oaths bind us to speak the truth to others, not ourselves.
我本来可以把他藏在任何地方
I could've hidden him anywhere,
可能有一千个更安全的地方 但我把他留在了塔瓦隆
probably a thousand safer places, but I kept him here in Tar Valon.
我为了我自己把他留在这里
I kept him here for me.
因为我害怕
Because I was afraid.
害怕失去在这个世界上
I couldn't risk losing the only thing in this world
唯一真正属于我的人
that's ever been truly mine.
能导引的男人因为疯狂而被黑暗诅咒
Men who can... channel are cursed by the Dark, because... of the madness.
因为他们最终会杀死他们的挚爱
Because they eventually kill the people they love the most.
但事实上两仪师也被诅咒了
But the truth is, we Aes Sedai... are cursed, too.
至上力减缓了我们衰老的进程
The One Power slows down our aging, and...
我们不得不袖手旁观 看着我们最爱的人逝去
we have to sit and watch the people we love pass by instead,
却无法阻止
helpless to stop it.
我明白她们为什么不让你教初阶生了
I can see why they don't let you teach novices.
你想知道我们如何统治世界 而不因为痛苦和失去而崩溃吗
You want to know how we... rule this world without collapsing from the pain and loss?
你找到属于你的那部分世界
You find a piece of this world that belongs to you
然后牢牢抓住
and you... hold on to it.
然后...
And then...
等它最终消失时 再找到另一部分
...when it's finally gone, you-you find another.
你找到另一部分了吗
Have you? Found another?
我现在要告诉你一些事 但我希望你能向我保证
I'm going to tell you something now, but I want you to give me your word...
你不会轻举妄动
...you won't do anything rash.
白塔已经得知西部受到了侵袭
The Tower has learned of some kind of invasion in the west.
这里的人都不关心
Nobody here cares.
特别是我们的间谍报告说俘虏不多
Especially since our spies report they haven't taken many prisoners.
但在其中一份报告中
But in one of the reports,
她们确实捕捉到了一些不寻常的事
they did capture something unusual.
一群夏纳战士远离故土
A group of Shienaran soldiers a long way from home.
和一个巨森灵
Traveling with an Ogier.
以及一个两河的铁匠一起旅行
And a blacksmith from the Two Rivers.
他这次坚持了十分钟
He lasted ten minutes this time.
我觉得我们让他越来越习惯冥想了
I think we're wearing him down.
很快 他就会像我们一样 又老又聪明了
Pretty soon, he'll be old and wise like us.
老 确实
Old, yes.
他仍然在向这种智慧努力
He's still working on that wisdom.
这是她说的
It's something she said.
你一遍又一遍地对自己说
You keep saying it to yourself over and over.
“千刀换一刀”
A thousand cuts for her one.
人们不明白我们这些安静的人
People don't understand that we quiet ones...
之所以很安静 是因为对话总在我们脑海中进行
...are quiet because the conversation's always... playing out in our own heads.
她说 这么多年来...
She said that, all these years...
她从来不觉得我们是平等的关系
...she never considered me an equal.
当然不是
Of course not.
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表