剧集 | 窃贼、妻子及皮划艇(2022) | 导航列表
Are you a good liar, Mrs Darwin?
-我也不想 -你是不是五年半以来
- I hope not. - Well, did you convince your sons
让你的儿子们深信他们父亲死了
for five-and-a-half years their father was dead?
-是 -还有警♥察♥
- Yes. - And the police?
-是 -还有死因裁定官
- Yes. - And the coroner?
所以你还要告诉法庭 你发誓
So, you are telling the court, on oath,
他伪造了你的签名吗
that he forged your signature?
他在自己电脑上做了一个模板
He made a footer template of it on his computer.
因此任何给银行或律师的邮件或指示文件
So any letter, any instruction to a bank or lawyer or whoever,
他可以书写
he could write it
-但看上去像你签署的 -对
- and it would appear to be from you? - Yes.
你对此完全不知情吗
So, you had no idea at all?
她告诉我文件跟遗产税有关
She told me it was to do with inheritance tax.
你相信她了
And you believed her?
她是我母亲
She was my mother.
-他很看重钱吗 -对
- And was money important to him? - Yes.
-很看重面子吗 -也许吧
- And the appearance of it? - Maybe.
那你母亲呢
And your mother?
我一直觉得她恰恰相反
I'd always thought the opposite.
"我等不及要跟你一起 亲爱的
"I cannot wait to join you, my darling.
我很想你
"Missing you so much.
献上我所有的爱
"All my love.
吻你 吻你 吻你"
"Kiss, kiss, kiss."
这是谁写的
Who wrote that?
我写的
I did.
"通常来说 我只带她出门投票"
"Generally, I only ever take her out to vote."
-他真的说过这句话吗 -对
- He actually said that? - Yes.
当着你的面对他朋友说的吗
To a friend of his in front of you?
对 我想他觉得这很有趣
Yes. I think he thought it was funny.
愤怒 被背叛
Angry, betrayed...
愚蠢
..stupid.
这就是我当时的感受
I felt all of that.
现在也是 每一天 我还有着非常负面的...
I still do. Every single day, I... still have very negative...
当你利用毫不知情的孩子们替你洗钱时
Where was John when you roped your unwitting children
约翰在哪里
into laundering money for you?
他在巴拿马
He was in Panama.
当你跟银行交涉时
My point is that he wasn't standing over you
他没有站在你身旁
as you spoke to the bank,
强迫你犯罪 对吧
forcing you to commit a criminal act, was he?
他无需真正跟我共处一室
He didn't need to actually be in the room.
他会用邮件 或者打电♥话♥
He was on the end of an email, or phone,
或在我脑海中控制我
or just in my head.
你可以反抗 不是吗
You can fight your corner, can't you?
我现在可以了
I can now.
这是迫于巨大的压力 在公开审判中
Under immense pressure, in a public trial.
但显然不是与你毫无暴♥力♥的丈夫在家时
But not, apparently, at home with your non-violent husband.
我都不知道该怎么想
You don't know what to think.
我花了很长时间
I mean, it took me a long time
才相信这张照片是真的
to even believe the photo was real,
竟然有父母能做出这种事
that any parent could have done such a thing.
我花了很长时间来接受事实
It took me a long time to accept that.
我不确定我有没有接受 也许我永远接受不了
I'm not even sure I have. Maybe I never will.
我能问问 你为什么不直接离开他
Can I ask, why didn't you just leave him?
离开你口中那个专♥制♥的恶霸
This man you claim was an oppressive bully.
我想保持家庭完整
I wanted to keep the family together.
你"想保持家庭完整"
You "wanted to keep the family together"?
这太讽刺了 达尔文太太
Oh, the irony, Mrs Darwin.
那我问问你
And let me ask you this.
要是你没有去北站海滩接约翰
If you hadn't have picked John up from North Gare,
要是你在电♥话♥里跟他说
if you'd have said to him on the phone,
"我不能这么做"
"Oh, I can't go through with this,"
或是"我不会对儿子们做这种事"
or, "I'm not doing this to my boys,"
你担心违抗他的要求
what were you frightened was going to happen to you
会造成什么后果吗
for disobeying his request?
-他会打你吗 -不会
- Was he going to beat you up? - No.
你担心他回家后
Were you scared that when he got home,
会稍加控制你吗
he might manipulate you a bit?
我担心他可能会离开我
I was frightened that he might leave me.
陪审团用了不到四小时就作出了裁决
'The jury took less than four hours to reach a verdict.'
我承认你的丈夫 约翰·达尔文
I accept that your husband, John Darwin,
是这场骗局的幕后推手
was the driving force behind this deceit,
但你 安 虽然你一开始可能有所怀疑
but you, Anne, although perhaps initially unconvinced,
但你继续推动了诈骗的成功
went on to contribute to its success
并非常高效地完成了你的任务
and play your part very efficiently.
在我看来 你们是一个团队
In my judgment, you operated as a team,
你们两人通力合作促成了诈骗
each adding something to the joint venture.
考虑到本案的持续时间
And it is the duration of the offending,
本案的多面性
its multi-faceted nature,
尤其是这些年你们给真正的受害人
and, in particular, the grief inflicted over the years
给你们的孩子带来的悲痛
to the real victims, your own children,
使得本案尤其需要从重处罚
that make this a case that merits a particularly severe sentence.
安·凯瑟琳·达尔文
Anne Catherine Darwin,
我判你入狱六年六个月
I sentence you to a term of six years and six months.
带她下去吧
Take her down.
我的刑期比约翰还要长三个月
'It was three months longer than John got...
但我是他们母亲
'but then I was their mother.
我想大多数人都觉得我罪有应得
'I think most people felt I'd got what I deserved.'
于是开始了
'And so it began.
六年六个月的刑期 扣除假释
'Six years and six months, minus parole.
我努力保持忙碌
'I tried to keep busy.
让自己分心
'Keep myself distracted.
我继续给儿子们写信
'I continued to write to the boys,
从未奢求回复
never really expecting a reply.
约翰不停给我写信打电♥话♥
'And John continued to write and call.'
听着 钱不是问题 亲爱的
Look, money's not going to be an issue, love.
相信我 我们的故事能卖♥♥钱
Trust me. Our story sells.
我想跟他断交 真的 但太难了
'And I wanted to cut him off, I really did, but it was hard.
35年后 我的人生一无所有
After 35 years, and with nothing else in my life,
即使一个糟糕的未来也比没有好
even about a bad future felt better than none whatsoever.
不要害怕
Fear not.
抓准时机 我们就能春风如意
We play our cards right, we are going to be sitting pretty.
然后坐牢八个月之后
And then eight months into my time inside,
囚犯牧师建议我找心理辅♥导♥
the prison chaplain suggested I speak to a counsellor
因为我对死亡的想法挥之不去
because I could not rid myself of thoughts of death.
你想从这些心理辅♥导♥中得到什么
What would you like to get from these sessions?
每天起床不厌恶自己
I suppose to wake up every day
就算是一个开始
not hating myself would be a start.
你觉得怎样能做到不厌恶自己呢
And how do you think you could get to that place?
通过我的家人
Through my family.
我的孩子们
My children.
向他们证明我不是这样的人
By somehow showing them that this is not who I am,
我做了天大的坏事 但是...
that I did a terrible, terrible thing, but...
我认为我并不是一个大坏人
I don't think that I'm a terrible person.
我不期望原谅
I don't expect forgiveness.
我从来不期望原谅 我只请求第二次机会
I never expected to be forgiven. I just ask for second chance.
向他们证明 我可以再做一个好母亲
To show them that... I could be a good mother again.
像我以前一样 或是我本该有的样子
Be the person I used to be, or should have been.
或许可以再做到
Could may be even still.
那个人是什么样的
And who was that?
她很善良吧
She was kind, I think.
有爱心
And loving.
有良知 知道对错
With conscience. She knew right from wrong.
不贪心
And she didn't want much.
一个幸福的家 有钱足够支付账单
A happy family, enough money to pay the bills.
简单的生活
A simple life.
那你要怎么找回她
So, how do you get back to her?
我不知道
I don't know.
好了 你保重
OK, mate. You take care.
他怎么样
How is he?
很生气
Angry.
难过
剧集 | 窃贼、妻子及皮划艇(2022) | 导航列表