剧集 | 窃贼、妻子及皮划艇(2022) | 导航列表
- I really hope so, fella, for you all. - Thank you.
-来吧 准备好了 -嗯
- Come in. Ready? - Yeah.
马克
Oh, Mark.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的...
Oh... My...
我的儿子 我的马克
My boy. My Mark.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God!
过来 儿子 过来... 过来儿子
Come here, son. Come here... Come here, son.
拥抱我一下 过来
Give me a hug. Come here.
爸爸 我想死你了
Oh, Dad, I've missed you!
可想死我了
I've missed you so much!
我也想你 儿子 非常非常想
I've missed you too, son. Very much.
我们得给妈妈打电♥话♥ 爸爸
We have to call Mam, Dad.
还有安东尼 我们得告诉所有人
And Anthony. We have to call everyone!
我一直都觉得你没死 爸爸
I always had a feeling, Dad.
我一直都觉得
I always had a feeling.
我也是 安东
Me too, Ant.
我也是
Me too.
喂
Hello?
妈
'Mam?'
-是你吗 马克 -妈 是我
- Is that you, Mark? - 'Yes, Mam, it's me.
出了件不得了的事
'Something extraordinary has happened.
说出来你肯定不相信 但...
You're not gonna believe this, but...
我在警♥察♥局里...在伦敦
I'm in a police station in... in London.
我就坐在爸爸旁边
And I'm sitting next to Dad!
你和谁在一起
You're with who?
你没听错 妈妈 我和爸爸在一起
'You heard right, Mam. I'm with Dad.'
他...
He's, er...
他还活着
He's alive!
他得了失忆症 但他还活着 他很好
He's had amnesia, but he's alive, and he's well.
他就坐在我旁边
And... he's sitting right next to me.
还有...
'And, er...
我现在把电♥话♥给他
'I'm going to pass you on to him now.'
是你吗 安
Is that you, Anne?
我的天 约翰
Oh, my God! John?
安 真的是你
Oh, Anne. It is you.
我...我得了失忆症
I-I've had amnesia.
我...我好困惑
'And I-I'm so confused.'
我搞不清是什么情况
I don't know what's going on.
对不起
'I'm sorry.'
约翰 我真无法相信
Oh, John, I can't believe it.
我无法相信真的是你
I can't believe it's really you.
我真抱歉...
I am so sorry...
亲爱的
my darling.
-不用道歉 我只是... -妈 又是我了
- No need to be sorry, I just... - 'Mam, it's me again. Erm...'
我觉得他很心烦意乱
He's too upset, I think.
但他身体很好 而且...
But he's well, and...
你能相信吗 我...
Can you believe it? I...
一直都以为是做梦呢
just keep thinking it's some sort of dream.
马克 我无法相信
Oh, Mark, I can't believe it.
我太高兴了 我只是...
I'm so happy. I just...
他去哪里了 他说自己出什么事了吗
Where's he been? Has he said what's happened to him?
他不太确定 说实话他很混乱
'He's not sure. He's pretty confused, to be honest.
但医生在给他检查
'But the doctors are looking at him.'
但说到底 我根本无所谓 我只是...
But in the end, I really don't care. I'm just...
他能回来我就很高兴了
I'm just so happy he's back.
亲爱的 真是太神奇了
Oh, sweetheart, it's amazing.
但是 我现在需要和爸爸待在一起
But listen, I need to be with Dad right now,
所以我最好先挂了
so I'd better go.
我们回头从安东尼家再给你打电♥话♥
And we'll call you later from Anthony's.
爸爸会先住在那里
Dad's gonna be staying there for now. OK?
他们没有...扣下他 警♥察♥或者...
Oh, OK. So they're not... keeping him, the police, or...?
没有没有 他来去自♥由♥
'No, no, no. He's free.'
好 回头打给我吧
OK, well, yes, call me later.
好的
Yeah, I will.
妈妈 你最好开始
And, Mam, you'd better start
看回英国的航♥班♥了
checking flights back to the UK, yeah?
我会的
I will.
妈妈 我们爱你
'OK, Mam. Erm... we love you.'
马克 亲爱的
Mark, sweetheart...
你父亲回来了
..You have your father back.
我真为你高兴
I'm so happy for you.
马克
Mark?
安
Anne?
妈
Mam?
妈
Mam?
西顿卡鲁居民死而复生
《每日镜报》
艾米
Amy?
-艾米 -什么事
- Ames! - Yeah?
大卫·李还驻扎在迈阿密吗
Is Dave Leigh still based in Miami?
应该是吧
Yeah, I think so.
我们需要负责哈特尔浦的这个事 越快越好
We need him on this Hartlepool story, pronto.
她订好回来的航♥班♥了吗
'So... has she booked her flight back?'
她还没订
'No, actually, she hasn't.'
她说她那边还有事要处理
She said she has some things to sort out there.
她的东西刚刚到
Her stuff's just arrived,
她需要相应签署一些法律文件
and she needs to sign some legal documents for it.
就不能等等吗
Can't that wait?
-当然不是 -你听
- Apparently not. - Listen,
现在到处都在报道爸爸的新闻
Dad's on all the news channels now.
-我们最好给爷爷打电♥话♥ -好的
- We'd better call Grandad. - Ok.
...和他在巴拿马的妻子联♥系♥上
'..spoken to his wife in Panama,
她六周前移♥民♥到那里
where she emigrated 'six weeks ago.
他正和儿子们共度欢乐时光
'He's currently enjoying spending time with his sons...'
对 我刚落地
Yeah, I've just landed now.
-你知道地址吗 -对 我知道
- 'And you've got the address?' - Yeah, I've got it.
我之前也说了
And as I said, every single fucking
英国所有记者都在往那边去
hack in the UK is heading there.
所以你一定要第一个到 大卫 知道吗
So you need to be the first, Dave, OK?
-第一个 -对 我找到她之后会打给你
- 'The first.' - Yes. I'll call you when I find her.
-嗨 斯蒂夫 -嗨 大卫
- Hey, Stef. - Hey, Dave.
-我们现在去哪儿 -市中心
- Where are we heading? - Downtown.
走高速吧 我们得快点
Let's take the freeway. We need to move it.
那是2002年的新年
That was New Year 2002.
我们去新房♥子里住了 你还记得吗
We came up to stay in the new house, d'you remember that?
新房♥子
The new house?
在西顿卡鲁
In Seaton Carew.
我们在西顿买♥♥了房♥子吗
We bought a house in Seaton?
其实买♥♥了两栋
Two, actually.
天呐
Blimey.
我以前经常和父母去那里度假
I used to go on holiday there with my parents.
我爸爸还活着吗
Is... is my dad still alive?
是的 他还活着
He is, yeah.
90岁了 还是很硬朗
90 years old, still going strong.
我们刚刚跟他打过电♥话♥
We called him earlier.
他很开心 等不及想见你
He's so happy, can't wait to see you.
那些房♥子怎样了
And what happened to the houses?
妈妈去巴拿马前 把房♥子都卖♥♥了
Well, Mam sold them both when she went to Panama.
她为什么要去那里
Why would she go there?
我们
We...
也非常费解 但
really struggled to understand it too, but...
她之前去那里度了个假
she went on holiday there.
爱上了那里 然后
Seemed to fall in love with it, and...
这对她来说很艰难 爸爸
It was really hard for her, Dad.
你失踪后继续住在之前的房♥子里
Living in the same house you disappeared from.
我觉得说到底 她只是想要一个
I think, in the end, she just wanted a...
崭新的生活 你知道吗
completely new life. You know?
-谢谢你 -不用谢
- Gracias. - De nada.
她有多大的可能还在这里呢
What are the chances she'll still be here?
几乎不可能
剧集 | 窃贼、妻子及皮划艇(2022) | 导航列表