剧集 | 窃贼、妻子及皮划艇(2022) | 导航列表
这是个真实的故事
某些情节和人物进行了艺术创作
2007年 巴拿马城
我想你可能忘了吧 哥们
I think you've maybe forgotten, buddy,
我和你分享了廷伯莱克的报道
I cut you in on the Timberlake story.
你从那位母亲身上挣了大钱 所以...
And you made a fortune out of that mother, so...
快接电♥话♥ 大卫
just goddamn pick up, David.
因为我知道你和她在里面
Cos I know you're in there with her!
安
Anne!
你看见她了
What, you saw her?
她刚刚和其他几个从后面出去
She just ran out of the back with some others.
-后面有什么 -一个停车场
- What's out the back? - A car park.
不止一辆车
There's more than one car.
太狡猾了...
It's smart...
他们派了假的车声东击西
They're sending out decoys.
她坐在宝马车后面
She's in the back of the Beamer!
妈的
Shit!
-成功了吗 -我不知道
- Did it work? - I don't know.
他们怎么知道到哪里能找到我
How did they know where to find me?
记者嘛 我们就干这行
Journalists, it's what we do.
我试试走圣米格利托 我们肯定能甩掉他们
I'll try San Miguelito. We'll lose them, for sure.
-天啊 斯蒂夫 -你想让我甩掉他们吗
- Oh, Jesus, Stef! - You want me to lose them or not?
-情况怎么样了 -我没看到有人跟着
- How are we doing? - I can't see anyone.
你觉得我们甩掉他们了
You think we've lost them now?
我想还真有可能
I think we actually might have.
-皮特 -我们就在你们后面
- Pete? - We're right behind you.
-没有 -回头看看
- No, you're not. - Look out the back.
-你想要什么 -就一张照片
- What do you want? - Just one photo.
报道归你 我就要拍张照片
You can have the story, I just want a snap.
我十分客气地说 皮特 滚
In the nicest possible way, Pete, piss off.
-他在我们后面吗 -没有 他虚张声势呢
- Is he behind us? - No, he's bluffing.
-他没虚张声势 再快点 斯蒂夫 -好
- OK, he's not bluffing. Faster, Stef! - On it.
我想你们会好奇我是如何沦落成这样
'I expect you're wondering how I ended up here.
我也是
'So am I.
我其实只想要个简单的生活
'All I ever wanted was a simple life.'
七年前
哈特尔浦市西顿卡鲁
2000年12月
'December 2000.
我一生中第三糟糕的圣诞节
'The third worst Christmas of my life.
还没好好开始 这一整年就过去了
'This was a whole year before it properly began.
但我们已经失控了
'But we'd already lost grip.'
安
Anne!
行了 亲爱的
Come on, love!
快点吧
Shake a bloody leg!
窃贼
妻子
和皮划艇
第一集
你搬那边 亲爱的
Do you want to grab that, love?
她结实得跟头牛似的
Strong as an ox, that one.
-你烧水了吗 -你不是让我♥干♥这个吗
- Did you put the kettle on? - I was doing this, like you said.
没问题 我去吧
No problemo, I'll do it.
我们怎么把这里都布置好啊 约翰
How are we going to furnish it all, John?
或装饰 因为每间房♥都要收拾
Or decorate it? Because every single room needs doing.
一共13间
Of 13.
还有我们要怎么供暖
And how are we gonna heat it?
这还没说隔壁 说到这个
Not to mention next door, which, by the way,
通过那些门 你能听到每层的动静
you can hear on every floor through those bloody doors.
醉鬼和瘾君子还有人做♥爱♥的声音
Drunks and drug addicts and people having sex.
我们拿什么来负担所有这些费用
I mean, just how are we gonna pay for any of it?
通过隔壁来付啊 亲爱的
With next door, love.
11个单间 我会装♥修♥好
11 bedsits, which I will be doing up.
我跟你解释过...
As I've explained...
成千上万遍了
a thousand times.
那在这个支撑不下去前我们又有多久时间
And how long before this isn't enough?
我会把这些门砌上砖 做好隔音
I'll get all those bricked up, soundproofed.
反正我们本来也不需要他们
We'll never need them anyway.
这次真的能行了 我保证
And this time, this is it. I promise.
只不过这次当然也没能行
'Except, of course, it wasn't.'
等等 靠近一点 我看不见
Hang on, move in a bit, I can't see.
约翰会买♥♥他负担不起的路虎车
'John was a man who'd buy a Range Rover he couldn't afford...'
说"茄子"
Now, say, "Cheese!"
然后再花上三千镑去买♥♥个性化车牌
'..And then spend 3,000 on a personalised number plate.'
茄子
Cheese!
这还是在我们没通煤气之前买♥♥的
'And all before we'd got the gas connected.'
茶
Tea?
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
-新年好 -新年好
- Happy New Year! - Oh, happy New Year!
约翰不仅仅会买♥♥第三套房♥子
'John was a man who wouldn't just buy number three,
如果他能设法让银行给他足够的贷款
'if he could kid the bank to lend him enough money
他会连第四套也买♥♥了
'to buy number four as well.
这还不包括我们已经买♥♥下的12套出租♥房♥♥
'On top of the 12 rental properties we already owned.
斯德尔顿道 黑兹尔顿街 马德赫斯特弯道
约翰是个永不满足的人...
'John was a man who always needed more...'
约翰
John!
对于一切
'..Of everything.
只为彰显他远离了
'To show just how far he'd travelled from the stink
满是煤矿恶臭和煤烟的家乡
and the soot of the colliery town he'd come from.'
可现在...
'Except now...
一切终于土崩瓦解
'..It was all finally falling apart.'
约翰 站住
John, stop.
今天下午美国运通公♥司♥又来电♥话♥了
American Express called again this afternoon.
他们说必须派执法官介入
They've said they're going to have to send the bailiffs in.
我刚刚把所有账算了一下
And I just totted up the others.
你的13张卡一共欠了六万四千英镑
You owe 6♥4♥,000 on 13 different cards.
更别提抵押贷款了
Never mind the mortgage.
因为股市暴跌
Because the markets have collapsed.
我尽力了 我真的尽力了
I mean, I'm trying my best here. I really am.
但我还需要更多时间
But there are never enough hours in the day to do it all.
监狱要轮班
The shifts at the prison,
还得一直找新租客
having to find new tenants all the time,
没完没了的修理
the endless repairs.
我知道你尽力了 亲爱的 我知道
And I know you're doing your best, love. I do.
我也知道这不是你的错
And I know it isn't your fault.
但我们现在还是得面对现实
But we do still have to face up to reality now,
因为我不能再这样下去了
because I can't go on like this.
嗯 我知道
No, I know.
-你知道吗 -当然
- Do you? - Of course.
我知道你觉得我没把这当回事 但我有
I know you think I don't take it seriously. But I do.
其实 过去半年 我一直都
In fact, I've been thinking of pretty much nothing else
只思考这件事
for the last six months.
在我看来 我们没有太多选择的余地
And as far as I can see, we don't have a lot of choice.
在我看来 只有一个可行的解决方案
As far as I can see, there is only one sensible solution.
我知道这非常艰难
And I know how hard that'll be.
我知道感觉自己进步了
I know how important it was for you
对你有多么重要
to feel like you'd bettered yourself.
但我向你保证
But I promise you...
我对你的爱不会因为申请破产有丝毫减少
filing for bankruptcy won't make me love you one single jot less.
-申请破产 -是啊
- Bankruptcy? - Yes.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你说只有一个可行的解决方案
You said there was only one sensible solution.
是的
And there is.
但不是申请破产
But it's not bankruptcy.
那到底是什么
Well, what on Earth is it, then?
你会喜欢这个办法的
You're going to love this.
我都不知道该从哪说起
Well, I don't even know where to start.
这个办法除了完全违法
I mean, apart from it being completely illegal,
完全不道德外
apart from it being totally immoral,
你觉得这对我们家会有什么影响
what in God's name do you think it would do to our family?
对我们的儿子
To our boys?
对你♥爸♥ 对我父母 对他们任何一个
To your dad, my parents, to any of them,
对那些真的以为你死了的人
to actually think you were dead?
我觉得他们会难过几周
I think they'd be upset for a few weeks
然后就会走出痛苦
and then they'd get over it.
剧集 | 窃贼、妻子及皮划艇(2022) | 导航列表