剧集 | 窃贼、妻子及皮划艇(2022) | 导航列表
John wanted to get financially straight first.
卖♥♥掉所有房♥产
Sell all the properties,
那样我们就能偿还所有保险金
so we could pay all the insurance money back.
所以那时候 确实是因为钱才不报♥警♥吗
So, at that point, then, it WAS about the money?
不 是为了还钱
No, it was about getting straight.
你们花了三年时间还钱
So you've been getting straight for three years?
对
Yes.
然后你们还要继续还钱
And you're continuing to get straight...
但在这里吗
..out here?
我现在其实很累了 大卫
I am actually very tired now, David.
你介意我们明早再继续吗
Would you mind if we picked this up in the morning now?
没问题
Sure.
抱歉
Sorry, I mean...
也许是我误会了之类的 安 可是...
Maybe I've misunderstood, or something, Anne, but...
如果你们想还钱
..if you wanted to pay the money back,
为什么要来这
why did you come here?
移♥民♥到这里 买♥♥公♥寓♥
Emigrate here, buy an apartment?
拜托
Please.
没问题
Sure.
就告诉你一句
Just so as you know, um...
警♥察♥也拿到了这张照片
the police have been sent the picture as well.
他们现在肯定也很想跟约翰聊聊
So they're obviously gonna want to talk to John now.
我想他们也很想跟你聊聊
I imagine they'll want to talk to you, too.
所以我觉得你得回一趟英国
So I think you need to head back to the UK.
越早越好
Sooner, rather than later.
如果你需要 我可以帮你订机票
I can look into booking you some flights, if you wanted me to.
那就麻烦你了
That would be very helpful.
没问题
No problem.
好了
Right, um...
你休息吧 安 晚安
Get some sleep, Anne. Good night.
这是我们在...
And we had it in...
是谁啊
Who the hell's that?
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
这是约翰·罗纳尔·达尔文的逮捕令
I have a warrant here for the arrest of John Ronald Darwin.
-什么 -我想他住在这吧
- What? - I believe he's staying at this address?
对 他在这 为什么逮捕他
He is, yes. Arrest for what?
能让我们进去吗
Can we come in, please?
没问题 他在里面
Sure. He's in here.
抱歉 爸 这些家伙想跟你聊聊
Sorry, Dad, these guys want to speak to you about something.
-约翰·达尔文 -对
- John Darwin? - Yes.
我以涉嫌诈骗罪逮捕你
I'm arresting you on suspicion of fraud.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
但如果你被询问时未提及某事
but it may harm your defence
并事后在法庭上引为辩护理由
if you do not mention, when questioned,
你的沉默可能对自己的辩护不利
something which you later rely on in court.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
你所说的一切都可能作为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
什么诈骗
What fraud?
没什么好担心的 安东
There's nothing to worry about, Ant.
我一个多小时就回来
I-I'll be back in an hour or so.
也许是假的
Maybe it's a fake.
是真的 安东
No, it's not a fake, Ant!
在巴拿马
不然她现在就会接我们的电♥话♥
Or she would have answered one of our calls by now,
或打给我们了
or called us.
这照片是真的
It's not a fake, mate.
他们对我们干了什么
Wh-What have they done to us?
过来
Come here.
现在正把他送来这里
So, he's being driven up here now,
《每日镜报》
and the Mirror,
有位记者找到了他的妻子
who have got one of their reporters with the wife,
跟我保证她正在回来的路上
assure me she is on the way back.
但愿不会有繁琐的引渡问题
So, hopefully, no lengthy extradition issue there.
我们知不知道儿子是否有参与
Do we think the sons were involved?
不知道
No idea.
虽然他们之前打过电♥话♥来
Although one of them did ring earlier,
想知道是否会审问他们
wanting to know if they were gonna be interviewed.
有意思
Interesting.
我也觉得
I thought so.
总之 菲尔 调出所有原文件
Anyway, Phil, pull up all original files.
我要和去联♥系♥经侦部门 保罗
I'm gonna liaise with the ECU. And, Paul...
达尔文到了以后 你负责他
you're on Darwin when he gets here.
车来了 安
Car's here, Anne.
你的包呢
Your bag?
傻♥逼♥大懒虫
Stupid old dobbin.
谢谢
Thank you.
皮划艇之妻一直知情吗
天呐
Jesus.
有人挖出了这里捷豹的资料
Someone's dug up details of Jaguar here.
什么是捷豹
What's Jaguar?
以前老妈在巴拿马买♥♥公♥寓♥的公♥司♥
The company Mam used to buy her apartment in Panama.
我们在董事表上签了字
We signed directors' forms for it.
不太记得了
Vaguely.
他们暗示说这算是
They're implying it was some sort of...
洗钱活动
money-laundering thing.
她叫我们签了一张表格 我们就签了
She asked us to sign some forms and we did.
因为她是我们老妈
Cos she was our mam.
说真的 什么样的人会做出这种事
Seriously, what sort of a person does what they've done?
不知道
Don't know.
我不知道 但去他妈的狗屁
I don't know, but fuck this shit.
不不不 现在我们要保护自己
No, no, no. We need to protect ourselves now.
我们要查出真♥相♥
We need to get the truth out there, mate.
自从我们父亲被捕之后
Having seen the recent media speculation
最近的媒体对我们父母的猜测铺天盖地而来
surrounding our parents since our dad was arrested,
我们非常生气
we are very much in an angry
心里疑惑不解
and confused state of mind.
在这么短的时间里
In the short space of time
随着我们老爸周六出现在伦敦
following our dad's appearance in London on Saturday,
我们的情绪跌宕起伏
we've gone through a roller-coaster of emotions.
从发现他还活着时的兴高采烈
From the height of elation at finding him to be alive,
到发现最近的欺诈事件和这些最新的照片时
to the depths of despair at the recent stories of fraud
陷入的绝望深渊
and these latest pictures.
我深深地感觉到我们是一个大骗局的受害者
'We very much feel we have been victims of a large scam.
我们的母亲怎么能继续
How could our mam have continued
让我们相信父亲已经死了
to let us believe our dad had died,
而其实他却活得好好的
when he was very much alive?
父亲被捕后
We've not spoken to
我们还未与父母取得联♥系♥
either of our parents since our dad's arrest.
目前我们不想与他们再有任何瓜葛
And at this present time, we want no further contact with them.
我做了什么
What have I done?
我是自愿回来的
I have come back of my own volition.
如果我有所隐瞒
And if I had something to hide,
那我为什么要回来
why would I have done that?
我不会回来 对吧
Well, I wouldn't, would I?
是的
Now, yes,
对于我的失忆症 我也许有些言过其实了
I might have got the timing slightly out about my amnesia,
但其余是真的
but the rest is true.
所以相信我
So trust me...
抱歉 你叫什么名字来着
I'm sorry, what's your name, again?
迈克
Mike.
所以相信我 迈克 我们没事的
So trust me, Mike. We're fine.
好
Right.
这些蠢货没法定我的罪
These clowns won't pin anything on me.
因为我根本没做错任何事
Cos I've done absolutely nothing wrong.
他失踪后
When he disappeared...
我真的以为他出意外死了
I genuinely did think he'd had an accident and died,
因为我绝对不会这么对我的孩子
because I would never have done that to my boys.
明知他们父亲没死 却和他们说他死了
Told them their father was dead if I knew he wasn't.
什么样的母亲会做这么可怕的事
What sort of a mother would do such a dreadful thing?
但是
But...
我承认
剧集 | 窃贼、妻子及皮划艇(2022) | 导航列表