剧集 | 窃贼、妻子及皮划艇(2022) | 导航列表
To happiness.
敬幸福
To happiness.
接下来的一年 我们来回去了巴拿马几次
'We went back and forth several times over the next year,
最终 我们在市里安静的地方
'and in the end, bought a lovely apartment
买♥♥了一套能看到大海的漂亮公♥寓♥
'in a quiet part of the city, overlooking the sea.
我们还找到了一块喜欢的地皮
'Having also found a plot of land we liked,
我们同意由约翰留下来推进这件事
'we agreed John would stay to push that through...
与此同时 我回到西顿卡鲁
'..Whilst I went back to Seaton Carew
卖♥♥掉最后剩下的两套房♥子
'to finally sell the two remaining houses.'
ADT银行 您需要什么帮助
'ADT Bank. How can I help?'
你好 希望你能帮上忙
Oh, hello. I hope you can help, please.
我想把一笔钱
I want to transfer a sum of money
从我英国的存款账户
from my deposit account in the UK
-转到巴拿马的一家美国银行 -没问题
- to an American bank in Panama. - 'Certainly.
-请您不要挂机 -好 我等着
- 'Would you mind holding?' - Yes, I'll hold.
然后是时候告诉儿子们
'And then it was time to tell the boys.'
你要在国外创业 妈
And starting up your own business, Mam, in a foreign country,
你有自信能做到吗
you feel... confident you can do that, do you?
听着 我知道这很难接受
Look, I know it's a lot to take in,
但我不能接受这么早就放弃人生
but I just can't bear the thought of giving up already,
无法忍♥受在54岁认输
of throwing in the towel at the age of 54.
我可能还能活三十年
I might have another 30 years in me.
我觉得我有权重新追求幸福
And I think I have the right to try to be happy again,
去别处尝试新生活
to try for a new life somewhere.
去一个远离过去的地方
Somewhere away from the past.
当然我会经常回来看你们
And obviously I'll come back and visit regularly.
我安顿好了 你们也可以来看我
And when I've settled, you can come out and visit me.
但你们现在有自己的生活
But you've got your lives to lead now,
你们不想为了每隔一周
and you don't want to be worrying about
周末就要开车来看我而发愁
having to drive all the way up to see me every other weekend
这从来不是...
That is never a...
你们也没表现出这是种义务
And you haven't ever made it feel like a chore.
但我只是希望你俩现在能有空
But I just want you both to be free
开始为你们自己的家庭考虑
to start thinking about your own families now.
所以...
So...
我会把房♥子都买♥♥了
The houses are going on the market.
一旦找到买♥♥家我就都卖♥♥掉
And as soon as I've found buyers, that'll be it.
我需要巨大的改变 孩子们
I need a big change, boys.
才能开始新生活...
To be able to move on...
我需要去个能忘记一切的地方
I need to be somewhere I can forget.
我们设法在2007年年中卖♥♥掉四号♥房♥
'We managed to sell number four in mid-2007...
几个月后
'and then a few months later,
我们为三号♥房♥也找到了买♥♥家
'we also found a buyer for number three.'
-你没改变主意吗 -抱歉 没有
- Haven't changed your mind, then? - Sorry, no.
所以...
So...
全都在这里了
It's all in there.
想拿什么就拿 如果感觉不好 不拿也行
Take whatever you want, or take nothing if it doesn't feel right.
这完全取决于你们
It's entirely up to you.
我去烧水泡茶
I'll put the kettle on.
好吧
All right.
约翰·达尔文
-我还是很想他 -我也是
- I still miss him. - Me too.
怀念给他打电♥话♥ 问出如何造个破东西
Miss ringing him to find out how to build something badly.
或怎样不去处理工作纠纷
Or how not to handle a work dispute.
没错
Oh, yeah!
-都好了吗 -是的 都好了
- All done? - Yeah, all done.
很好
Good stuff.
我能请你们签一下那个吗
So can I just ask each of you to sign those, please?
只是些遗产税的文件
It's just some inheritance tax stuff.
都很无聊 你们不必看了
All very boring, you don't need to read it.
-当然可以 -没问题
- Sure. - No problem.
我们永远都在电♥话♥这头
We're always at the end of the phone.
是的
Yeah.
为你感到骄傲 妈 去做吧 好吗
Proud of you, Mam. Go for it, all right?
好好玩
Enjoy yourself.
真是疯了
Totally bloody nuts.
你好
Hello.
约翰
John?
安
抱歉我有商务会谈
但我在餐馆
定了8点的位置
迫不及待想见你了
爱你的 约翰
你好 亲爱的 很高兴见到你 你好吗
Hiya, love. Lovely to see you. How are you?
我很好
I'm good.
我非常好 旅途还顺利吗
I'm excellent. How was your flight?
很顺利 谢谢
Yeah, fine, thanks.
我来给你点杯喝的 坐吧
Let me get you a drink. Have a seat.
你一个人在这里还好吗
And how have you been, all on your own?
是的 很好
Yes. Good. Yeah.
是吗 一切都还好吗
Yes? Everything OK?
是的 很好
Yeah, fine.
约翰 你能停一下吗
John, can you leave that a second?
我给你点杯你上次喝过的东西
I'll get you a glass of that stuff you had last time.
约翰 出什么事了
John, what's the matter?
-是普罗塞克起泡酒 对吗 -约翰
- Prosecco, wasn't it? - John.
好吧
Ok.
我们可能遇到点小问题
We might have a little problem.
什么小问题
What sort of a little problem?
这绝对不是我的错
And this is absolutely not my fault
因为他们几个月前才刚改了规定
because they only just changed the rules a few months ago
所以我根本无从得知
so there was literally no way I could know about it.
什么问题
What sort of a problem?
想在这里获得永久居民身份
To get permanent resident status here now,
就必须拿到原籍国
you have to have a signed letter
警♥察♥机关签署的信件
from a police force in your country of origin,
以证明你品行良好
attesting to your good character.
这显然有点棘手
Which is obviously a bit tricky,
考虑到我的身份实际上并不存在
given that my character doesn't actually exist.
你是说我们没法在这里生活吗
So you're saying we can't actually live here?
不是这个意思 不是
Not literally, no.
-我的天啊 约翰 -我知道
- Oh, my God, John. - I know.
你怎么会漏掉这个
How could you have missed that?
我有太多事要处理
There was so much else I had to deal with.
你是什么时候发现的
And you found this out when?
在我上飞机后吗 你什么时候知道的
After I got on the plane? I mean, when did you find this out?
实际上 是几周前
Actually, a few weeks ago.
你就没想过告诉我吗
And you didn't think to tell me?!
阻止我把我们所有的东西都运到这里
To maybe stop me shipping all our possessions out here?
好吧 说得有理
Yep, fair play.
我本可以更积极地解决问题 但是...
I could have been a bit more reactive there, but...
老实说 我只是忙于买♥♥地 无暇他顾
to be honest, I was just so preoccupied with the land deal.
-买♥♥什么地 -我们看过的那块地 亲爱的
- What land deal? - The land we saw, love.
我们都同意买♥♥的那块地
The land we agreed to buy.
我记得买♥♥地的事 约翰
I remember that land deal, John.
我当然记得
Of course I remember that land deal.
但你显然不会花40万美金买♥♥那块地
But you obviously wouldn't spend $400,000 on that land deal,
如果你刚发现
if you'd just learned
你实际上没法在这里生活或工作 对吗
you couldn't actually live or work here, would you?
只有疯子才会这么做 对吧
Only a mad man would do that, wouldn't they?
这真的很划算
It was a bargain.
不
No.
不
No.
我明白 你很沮丧
You're frustrated, and I get that.
我俩显然都很失望
It's obviously disappointing for both of us.
但万事皆有因 安
But everything happens for a reason, Anne,
这其实给了我思考的空间
and this has actually given me room to think.
因为事实上 我已厌倦了躲在阴影里
Because in truth, I'm fed up of skulking in the shadows.
我希望能再次作为父亲见到孩子们
I want to be able to see the boys again, as their dad,
希望我们能作为夫妻公开正常的生活
and for us to live normally, out in the open, as man and wife.
所以...
So...
我要坐飞机回英国
I'm going to fly back to the UK.
我要去向警方自首
I'm going to present myself to the police,
剧集 | 窃贼、妻子及皮划艇(2022) | 导航列表